The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey everyone!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Jan 15 2013 on  04:30 PM
@Molly: I had a chance to look at your dA page, and I was quite impressed! I loved your pics with the grandparents, they were so tranquil and sweet, and beuaifully drawn^^
Thanks a lot, Strut! I honestly thought that my art wasn't that great... but that might just be me never having faith in myself. :lol
I've just looked through your dA. Sorry if I spammed your inbox, but I really love your art, especially with the flyers!  :smile

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Haha, no worries, I enjoy having people comment on my work^^
You already do amazing work, and it doesn't hurt to take pride in a job well done :D
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'm just glad for whatever feedback I get, since I don't often get that much. :lol
Thanks, and I suppose it doesn't. It does take a while to get it done sometimes, and I guess it's the effort that counts for me. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welxome to the forum...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: