The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hia! I'm new! ^^

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Heya, there! ^^ I'm new, and of course, a lover of LBT!  :D

I was sort of hesitant in joining at first because I was afraid that people wouldn't be open to my thoughts and ideas...

My interests are drawing, writing fan fiction, rping, and just chatting with friends! ^^

I'm a fan of Pokemon, mainly Grovyle and Luxray, and the new MLP series! I also happen to be the founder of the official MLP: FIM fanclub over on DA!  ;)

If there are two LBT characters that I can't get enough of, it's Ozzy and Strut! Period! I have my own LBT OCs, all of them being Struthiomimus! ^^ Once I get all of them fully developed, I'm hoping to write a fan fiction involving them!

I have a lot of different OCs, but since this is a forum dedicated to LBT, I will only be using my LBT OCs in roleplays!

Well, that's enough about me! I'm hoping to make many new wonderful friends here! ^^

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there!

To tell you a secret, I love MLP: FiM too! It rocks!

Anyhoo, welcome to the GOF! Hope you have lots of fun here! :wave

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya EggStealerGirl, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  

Members call me by either my user name, CT for short, or my real first name Anna, but any of them are fine with me.  There are a good number of Ozzy and Strut fans on here, and I now they'll be happy to greet one more fan.  We're all very friendly here, so feel free to join in and post lots :)!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums! I"d love to read through anything you write.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here a lot.  

Besides the LBT rp's there are some here that are not LBT related that you may find an interest in.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! :DD

Another Ozzy and Strut fan, eh? Awesome! :smile As Cancerian Tiger already pointed out, you're in good company; I can think of at least three* other people here who are crazy about those two. (One of them is me; :p Struthiomimus happens to be one of my favorite dinosaurs. :D)

*Actually I can name at least six or seven members who have openly displayed a fondness for Ozzy and/or Strut, though maybe not so strong that they would be called “crazy” about them. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us EggStealerGirl :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and the more manifold the hobbies the more interesting the discussions in the Gang of Five you are hearty invited to join respectively which you are invited to start of your own :)
Ozzy and Strut are more interesting than some other villains in the land before time as their motives (at least towards the end of LBT 2) may include more thant the rather natural wish to eat and survive (which alone is not exactly enough to qualify a character as a "villain") so Ozzy and Strut offer more possibilities in stories.
What does the abbreviation MLP stand for?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome EggStealerGirl! And what is MLP? We have members from all over the world here, so we may not be familiar with everything a particular culture has to offer (even popular culture is not always global).

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBTDiclonius: Thanks! ^^ I will!  :)

Cancerian Tiger: Don't worry; I'll have a LOT to post! ^^

vonboy: Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you're eager to read my writings!  :D

Kor: Thank you! ^^ I'd be glad to give some of the other role plays on here a try!

Pangaea: That's awesome! ^^ I'm not the only one that likes them, then!  :D One of the reasons I wanted to join here was to make friends with others that share my same likings towards those two! Heh, a lot of my good DA friends weren't really that interested in LBT...

Mumbling: Thank you! ^^

Malte279: You bet they're interesting villains! For the LBT fan fic I'll be writing, it'll be taking place right after the events of the second film!

And as for you and jansenov's question, MLP stands for "My Little Pony."

If you haven't seen the newer series yet, I highly recommend that you check it out; it isn't what you'd expect.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I used them in one story I wrote many years ago (titled the Cold Time) and got plans for them for another story I might write some day (though that may still take a long time seeing that it is the third part of a trilogy of which the first story has only just been started). In any case I recently drew a scene from that story involving the two.
Did you ever draw them? While drawing that scene I mentioned before I noticed how it was pretty much impossible to add the "T cross" to the corners of their mothes without making it look like they were smiling (which they were not supposed to in that scene) or making it look like they were somewhat chubby (which they were not supposed to look like either) :p
Do you know if your story is going to be a strictly LBT story or if it is going to involve elements that would not be part of any LBT movie (e.g. crossing overs, human characters or the like)?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! Enjoy your stay!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome EGG girl we actually have a couple threads up on MLP, its a lot better than previous Pony series..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Malte279: Yes, I saw that deviation, and I thought you did very nice job on drawing them. It must have been very hard for you to draw them without there being any sort of drawing tutorials for them on the internet...

Yes, I draw them a LOT. My drawings of them aren't exactly the best, but I just give my all whenever doing them. There being no drawing tutorials for them, I've developed my own method on drawing Ozzy and Strut, as well as Struthiomimus in general. Mine drawings aren't that exact, but still good.

As for my fan fiction, it is going to be strictly LBT based. No human characters involved. I have done a bit of a LBT rp with my friend on another forum, and he used his Dinotopia OC, Jake Scott, in the rp.

Serris: Thanks! ^^ I will!  :)

Nick22: Yeah, I think I've sort of noticed that. ^^ I've actually done a deviation of Ozzy and Strut ponyized if anyone is curious of seeing it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres also rando rps, where you don't have to play as lbt characters..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for my fan fiction, it is going to be strictly LBT based. No human characters involved.
:)

SupperChickin

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi welcome hope you have fun on the GOF.  I'm a new comer too and I'm starting to have fun.  So goodluck getting starting :)

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Nick22: I haven't exactly seen the movie Rando, but I have heard some good things about the film.

oogaboo: Hello! ^^

SupperChickin: Thanks! I'll try my best! =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can guess you are having fun already?