The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOORNIN VIE-Oops! I mean...

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, BEATRIX!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy the show! :DD  :p
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Trishetta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! You are incredible nice!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Benvenuti nel nostro forum. Spero che ti piace il vostro tempo qui.

Oops, I mean:

Welcome to our forum.  I hope you enjoy your time here. :angel

Trishetta

• Ruby
    • View Profile

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Welcome to the GOF forums! You're warm-heartedly welcome here, take your time and enjoy the fun here. You won't regret joining here, 100% sure.  :p

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yes! What mah best bud here just said! AWESOME!!!!

As Grandma Longneck would say, welcome to the Great Valley.

Grandma Longneck: I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!!

Don't ruin it, Grandma Longneck! :lol  :lol

By the way...who's your favorite LBT character?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Besides Land Before Time do you like any other Animation? Like Japanese Animation?

Trishetta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks to all.
Trulyfantasticme, my favourite character is Littlefoot, but I like everyone of them.  

Yes, I like Japanese Animation. I watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball. Besides I play volleyball and I like Mila e Shiro a lot.  :DD Do you know these cartoons?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I used to watch Pokemon during it's first season (Ash, Brock, and Misty spelunking around the Kanto region.) I really like it then, but lost interest in a year or two. I recently watched a few episodes from the latest season ( Where they're now in the 5th generation of Pokemon according to the games. Forgot the name of the new region). It looked like more of the same to me.

I still play and enjoy the handheld RPG Pokemon games, if you play those too.

Never seen Dragon Ball, and I've never even heard of Mila e Shiro before. What is that one like?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Trishetta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I like the first season too, then it become boring.
Mila and Shiro are two volleyball player. Shiro is a professional player, while Mila is a newbie. They fall in love. Mila becomes stronger, and she wins a lot of match. It is the only cartoon that I know, where there is volleyball.

What are the most famous cartoons in your country?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not me von I watched Pokemon from the time when I was 13 and stopped watching at 21. So eight great years I watched it. Than it started to suck since Pokemon USA Fired all the original Voice Actors. Veronica Taylor Singer Song Writer Eric Stuart Rachel Lillis.Since even tho 4 kids sucks I hate how they destroy a ton of Anime. Thank they're loose millions of dollars. Pretty Soon Bankruptcy EVERYONE will be thrilled when that day comes. And I Might have no sure. They did a good job with Pokemon. And I loved Digimon season 1 and 2 only 3 eh kinda sucked 4 god no 5 just stop already and 6 the whole series is destroyed and can be fixed.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I know Pokemon and Dragonball.... but I have no idea what's Mila and Shiro.

I stopped watching Pokemon after the "Battle Frontier" season. But I managed to skip the other seasons and I jumped to the latest season today which is "Best Wishes" I'm watching it subbed in some anime sites. For Dragonball, I know it, but I have no interest in watching it though. I also watch "Meitantei Conan" or "Detective Conan" and I'm already done with "Death Note"

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I never watch those awful seasons. They destroyed the series after Master Quest. It sucks now.. I use to watch that show a long time ago, And I liked it for the time being. I liked The Cell Saga a lot. That was a good series to watch. And I loved the Anime Music Videos the fans made for it. Very nicely done. And it had a ton of action and good fighting parts. That is the only series I liked on that show.. Other than that I never liked it much. I've herd of those shows but was never a fan of them. Not my kind of Anime.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great time on GoF! :DD

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Greetings from Croatia, Trishetta! Best wishes for your forum. It would be great for the GOF to have an affiliate in a new language. :yes

Oh, I know this is your introduction topic, but I can't resist. Would you like to translate this song for us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzFf4MhzXsE

You don't have to write a poem in English, prose would do just fine.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I will be looking forward to your new site once it's finished.

Trishetta

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks!
jansenov, now I have to do a lot of homework, but when I have some time, maybe tomorrow, I'll write the translation. I hope you will understand :lol