The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34868

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'he very well may take it the wrong way, but there is nothing you can do about that. Needless worrying isn't good for your health" tarrax replied. "Just care for him and raise him as best you can.." He was fond of Eva, it had taken him awhile to get use to her company when she had first come in as Stripetail's pupil..but he had grown to enjoy her company..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Thank you for those kind words Tarrax I will do my best and raise him as best I possible can" Eva said witha smile feeling supported by Stripetail and Tarrax.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Now, you need to get back to school" Stripetail said. You've missed almost half of your school year. You're way behind, and will have a lot of catching up to do. "
( Just an aside, but I've noticed that the story so far is one big contradiction .first Blackstar is evil, then he's not. There is a set of three tests for Stripetail to pass, the first two are intefered with and the 3rd is never started. Carron is suposed to be this great terrifying evil, I play into that by him capturing Wayne and tormenting him, and enslaving him, only to later find it was a big ruse. 33 pages in and we really haven't progressed the story much. If we do have a crossover story then carron will be the main villian as originally intended, fully evil, causing great damage wherever he goes.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(let's keep this thing going, shall we? It's been awhile since you replied threehorn..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes that ture, I will work double time to catch up and I will make it" Eva said to Stripetail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'd better" Stripetail warned. An uneasineass settled over him. Once this year was over, it would be likely a few years before he saw her again.. Years of course were a short time for an immortal like himself, but still it was difficut. He got up and turned away from Eva who was getting ready for the morning..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I better get ready" Eva nods to both and leave the study.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( I had hoped for a longer reply :( )
 Stripetail nodded and walked toward the bookshelf and started turning a book "Your test wil begin shortly, and it will take a long time. you will need all the strength you have, for it wil seperate you from theses world you have loved for so long. Many friends will perish, and this dimension will be forever altered. Great evil will be wrought by good hands, and only a doctor and a halfling will spare this cosmos from utter destruction..." A voice echoed in his head. At this his face grew somber..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It be strange returning back to the school after being gone for so long, but maybe what I expecrised will help me in great detail. But i will have to speed my learning up and study hard to catch up with all that I missed. I know and will do it and won't let Stripetail done" Eva said to herself as she gets her things together for school.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail continued looking at the books forawhile but the voice did not return. He sensed that things are going to be very difficult in the near future. "I think I know who the halfling is, but who's the doctor? Not any doctor any i know, Or is it.. someonde calling himself the doctor.." He wondered softly. as he stared into the flames.. Tarrax sitting by his side.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Morning came and Stripetail entered the kitchen to find Eva making herself some toast and eggs. To be honest Stripetail had not slept well, as he had pondered the message he had been given... yet try as he could he could not crack the second part of the riddle..
"Good morning eva. I trust you are ready for your classes?' he said, trying to shake free of his morning stupor..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I am Stripetail, I was up a little late catching up on what I missed. They quite alot of stuff but I think I can do it putting in more free time into it." Eva said finishing her breakfast then look to Stripetail pausing then saying "Last time I heard some song echoing through the hullway, it was peaceful and relaxing. It was strange but it helped me relax enough to constract on the work I had to catch up on." Eva said to him with a smile.

"I could make something for you since I am right here, if you like" Eva asked if Stripetail was hunger

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, you've made a good start then, but you've missed more than 80% of the school year, so youi still have a lot of ground to cover" stripetail replied. as for breakfast, sure I'll take some eggs and toast" He patted his student on the head, ruffling her fur slighty. "You'll have to go to the headmaster to get the ok to graduate unfortunately since you missed so mch time."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I understand Stripetail, I will do my very best to catch up with what I missed, I believe I could do it" Eva said to him finishing his breakfast and place it down on the table with hers sitting down. "I will talk to him before starting leasons again" Eva starts eating her dinner.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A Earth ship orbits Earth 51 ready to transport supplys to Detla Ap Space Station suddenly a vortex bursts open and for a second something was detected by scans but then vanishes as the Vortex closed. "What the hell was that?" the captain asked

"No idea, whatever it is, it gone but scans said it was a wooden box" the officer said and showed the image they got.

"Weird... send this to command and set us back on course to the station, supplies are overdue as it is" the Captain said and the officer nods and the ship carries on course.

----

The Vortex impression wave was felt by most creatues was magic experence. Eva felt it and stopped eating for a moment so did Stripetail "Did you?" she asked looking at him knowing she felt something odd.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A rip in the Vortex? Yes I did." Stripetail said. " I don't know who or what Caused it yet, But I will, soon enough. " This was .. peculiar, was this connected with the vision he had had lastr night? If it was.. then the  tenets of the prophecy were starting to come true...He frowned. "there is battle coming Eva, a battle where you must ppit yiourself against great evil. I have trained you in the ancient magics, and this will serve you well in the coming times. I however cannot get involved in this battle, for my presence has been requested elsewhere. Before I leave however, I will seal this world under a protective shield. Likewise Dragomalin will also seal itself away" he gave a look to Eva who looked very scared. "you will have to meet this challenge Eva, for alone among all non-immortal beings, you are strong enough to do it>'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I understand, but I would still have to attend to the school, I will be weary" Eva said to Stripetail seeing what he was saying and hope she had enough of the training to help through this battle yet to come.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The school  can only help you so much" Stripetail replied. "The school year ends in 6 weeks, of the 10 months of the school year, you've missed 8. not that it really matters, you've learned more in those 8 months than you would have, had you gone through the whole school year. that time will become invaluable.Let me show you what you will face. " Stripetail gestured in front of the fire and terrible visions appeared in the flames. "The tri-Foundation will be reduced to ruins, and its peoples will suffer the loss of more than 95% of its populations. The three planets will suffer for years under the merciless rule of a dark tyrant, whose powers are almost beyond description. those that do not flee before his invasion, will be faced with utter terror and mistreatment. Many of our friends there will be destroyed, or forced under his control, to be used as pawns for his delight and enjoyment. Yet there is one small hope against this coming terror. "He will fall before a doctor and a halfling." Stripetail gave her a sweeping glance. " I don't know who the "Doctor" is, but Galastor will be that halfling Eva, I am certain of it. you must protect him, and keep him safe until the time comes for me to meet and train him.  I will be away for at least ten years, maybe eleven.If the enemy finds out who he is  and what he is, before then,both you and he, will be in tremendous peril. and I will be unable to protect you then." Stripetail's eyes were narrowed."Go and study, with an eye on the future. the fate of many worlds will lie with you, and Galastor. It is an awesome burden, but one which I have trained you to carry.. I was shown these visions last night in my dreams, and told to show them to you. I don';t know who showed them to me, all I can tell is that it was a benevolent figure, an evil figure would not have done this...it would not be to their benefit.." Stripetail paused.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva was about to say something when a odd sound starts to echo near them and wind starting to blow within the room and then Eva saw a Blue Box suddenly start to appear "Stripetail!" Eva points to the sudden appearing box which was fading and reappearing till it was solid and the light on top stopped flashing. "What... is it?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail paused as the box became clear. "It looks like one of those teleportation booths. You go in, state where you want to go and are teleported there. The Mythricans have something very similar to this.." As he said this the door open, and a tall, paleskinned man stepped out of the box. He was dressed in a a blue jacket, with red pants. But it was his eyes that caught Stripetail's attention. he could sense that this human had seen a great deal of things, such as no mortal could see.. "who are you?' He asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: