The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello topic

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.I have been observing this forum for like half a year,and i finaly decided to join.I am new to forums.Actualy,this is the first forum I registered,so this is the first post i made on a forum.Anyway,here is something about me.I like shoting with things,mostly bows,or airsoft guns.I also like reading thrillers,fantasy or sci-fi stories.By sci-fi i mean warhammer 40k :D.In music i prefer hard rock or metal,and of course I like land before time.It's one of the first movies I remember I saw.Recently,i watched the last two movie,so I have seen all of them.English is not my native laungage,so there can be grammar mistakes.Fell free to ask if you want.This dino smiles are cool   :!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I use to play Warhammer with my bother back in the day. Welcome to this site and enjoy posting.  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Blais_13 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community (especially if someone who remained silent for a long time ultimately decides to post after all) :yes
While I never owned Warhammer 40K myself I did play a couple of rounds at some events. I am rather fond of pen and paper RPGs myself.
This is a very international forum with quite a few of our members being no native English speakers (I'm from Germany). Which part of the world are you from?

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome   :) .I only read warhammer storyes,and played with dawn of war.I never tryed the game with the figures,becose I had nobody to play it with.

Malte:yeah,i like paper and pen rpgs myself too,like D&D and others.I'm from Hungary.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Blais! :) It's nice to see a member from Hungary. We have a lot of interests in common ^^ There are people from many countries on this board (I am from the Netherlands). You may call me Iris or Mumbling... :)

See you around! :wave

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think I still have my Warhammer tank somewhere. Even know I had a lot of the figures. My bother was the one who would go out to do the events and always win. :smile

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome Mumbling  :) .

Mr Wonk:Which faction did you play with?My favorites are taus and the chaos.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I used to play with the Space Wolves. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  There are a number of folks from various countries on this forum.  That is quite a varied interests you have.   I know Warhammer 40k is a popular miniature game and I think the Warhammer fantasy is related but I know little about those things.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Space wolfs are avesome  :D .They are the tough badass guys even among the space marines,if i'm right.There's even a joke about them:

A Dark Angel, Emberor's Fist, and Space Wolf all walk into a bar. Each
one of them orders a drink. The bartender brings them four beers.

The Dark Angel looks at his beer and realizes there's a fly in it. He begins to moan about how he is being punished by the Emperor and leaves the bar in shame, pulling his monk's robe around him tighter.

The Emberor's Fist realyzes,that there is a fly in his beer too.
"The God Emperor blessed us with some extra protein.Hurray!"
He drinks the beer with the fly.

Finally the Space Wolf looks down at his beer and notices there's a fly in
his beer too! He catch the fly,take it out from the beer,and look into the eyes of the insect
"SPIT  IT  OUT!!!"

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And the fly only wanted some drink. :DD I think you have a great time here! And the joke was funny too.  :lol

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi kor.Thank for the welcome.Yes,my intrests are quiet varied.For example beside warhammer,I also like to read storyes from H.P. Lovecraft.

Thanks Mr Wonk  :D Glad to hear you liked the joke.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome, Blais! :DD  I also have read some WH40k novels, and I listen to the same type of music as you do. And I love the Land Before Time, obviously.  I'm from Croatia, so we are practically neighbours.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello jansenov.Thank you for the welcome.Croatia is a nice place to live.I was there a few times to see the sea.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hello, and welcome to the GOF! Just to let you know, this is also the first forum I joined, too. And I had the same opinion on the dino smiles.  :D I hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I did.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome to the GOF!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hiya!! Hope ya make yourself at home here! Everyone's very friendly and I'm sure you'll make friends fast!!

I certainly love your genre of music! What bands do ya like? :)

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi, thanks for the welcomes.

Some bands i like:Disturbed,Iced Earth,Manowar,Sabaton,Hammerfall,Lake of Tears,Rammstein

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!

I guess it is safe to assume that you are having a good time here, which is great  :DD .

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yes,it's good to be here :DD .

Thanks for the welcome.