The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Based on a theoretical event revolving around Megidramon managing to Kill Beelzemon and cause a world wide network meltdown, both worlds colliding into chaos and preventing the D-Reapers emergence. HYPNOS has been trying to fight against the rampaging Digimon as best they can, only managing to annoy them further without the aid of Henry, Rika or Takato. Humanity is on the brink of existence, but there is some hope. A few humans have managed to become partners with some of the Digimon that haven't been manipulated by the chaos.

All canon characters will be controlled by me as they will very rarely make an appearance

Sheets

Name:
Partner Species/Gender/Nickname/Age: (all three here)

Name: Isamu
Height: 5'8
Description: Wields the crest of life and a white Xros Loader with a purple trim>> http://fav.me/d622192
Partner Species/Gender/Nickname: Rexmon/Male/--NONE--/15 >> http://fav.me/d5dtd2c
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ohhh... an AU on the Tamers universe where things got world ending. Nice. I did have a digimon all set to go, and a human partner, but I haven't had a chance to set up their backstories.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any particular digivice that the oc human should have or are different seasons ones allowed?  Also does the person have to make up their own digimon or are ones from other seasons, or digimon movies allowed?  Or just ones that appeared in season 3?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, I think I've got this narrowed down.

Name: Sarah
Height: 3'5"
Discription: Wields a pastel Pink colored D-Ark with Purple trim
Partner Digimon/Gender/Nicknames/Age: Rattlemon/ Male/ -None-/

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
All Digimon are allowed including OC ones, and all Digivices are allowed since it's based on a universe where Digimon is a tv show :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure which digimon I may go with.  I have some I like, some may need to be altered.  As for digivices I like the season 5 Data Squad one.  One nice feature of it is it can hold your digimon.  No need to hid him, keep him at home, or carry him and tell everyone he's a stuffed animal.  

As for digimon I have some ideas.  In no particular order, Dorumon (from a japan only digimon movie I saw a fan subtitled version of years back)  the season 5 digivoluios of that Agumon, Guilmon (my oc time lord has him as an animal companion in other rp threads (,Mainly Insane Cafe.  In the toonworld rp he's a background recurring characer,) Agumon, Veemon I like also.   Of the ones I can think right off.

As for human oc I was thinking 8 or 10 maybe.  That seems to be the age of most of the digidistined in most of the seasons I've seen.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No need to hide them anymore XD
And all of those work fine :)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still working on drawing my OC digimon and his partner, but they should be up in a day or two.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not a problem, I look forward to seeing them :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"ll refrain from drawing mine, since all I could manage is stick figures.   :lol

Why no need to no longer hide them?  Are digimon a common thing?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's the end of the world, Digimon are EVERYWHERE XD

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Interested in joining perhaps? :3

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, you know it!  Just so long as nobody goes all psycho-fascist on me!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ha ha, no problem

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wicked!  I'll get ta work on an OC and Digimon team, then~!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*thumbs up* Oh yeah, I posted on your world of furry discussion thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm thinking maybe between the season 5 Agumon, though with a different personality, the season 1, or maybe Dorumon.  

If I did go with Dorumon I wonder.  Dorumon's final stage has 2 choices, Alphamon or a dragon looking one.  I guess depending on the circumstances.  

I wonder also, based on how he digivolves in the movie if a beam would come from the sky, from the digivice to the thing on his head, or like other digimon digivolve who have human partners.

I may go with Dorumon since he's less well known and others may not be thinking of using him.  

Name: Donald (don) Wright
Height: 3' 9"
Description: Messy brown hair, not combed much.  Likes to draw and wear caps & some other typical kid stuff, playing video games and such.   He has a season 5 style digivice.  Red (with some green) with a blue screen.  

Partner Species/Gender/Nickname/Age: (all three here)

? Dorumon / Male / none / 13

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds good Kor :)