The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That movie is X-Evolution and that actually takes place before Adventure believe it or not
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought so, since humans don't appear in it at all.  As I recall.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, and the X-Antibody is actually ancient code :3

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't know much about the x-antibody.  Mainly what I read and I think it was in the game.  

I don't remember if Dorumon already has the x-antibody or he is given it by the digimon who dies in the early in the movie.  I guess given the interface thing on Dorumon and the way he digivolves he must be some ancient type of digimon maybe.  Or something else maybe.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dorumon has the X-Antibody- he was one of the first few to have it actually
Also, when I get the okay from all players i'll make the rp thread :)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not entirely sure if I believe the X-Antibody is that ancient of a code. From what I read about it, it altered the appearances of some digimon, such as Agumon, Gabumon, Greymon, and Garurumon. Since Adventure has the original forms of these digimon, I feel it's unlikely that the X-Antibody had been introduced yet.

I have also found nothing on Digimon X-Evolution taking place before Digimon Adventure. And it wouldn't make much sense for it to take place before Adventure for the very reason I highlighted.

Yggrasil (sp?) wanted to create a new digital world. He destroyed the old one and made a new world for digimon to live on. Most of the digimon were wiped out (because Yggrasil wanted them gone) and the ones that did survive were being hunted down by the X Program. Those with the X Antibody survived, but it also changed their appearances.

For instance, here's the X forms for Agumon, Gabumon, and Gomamon:

These digimon do not appear in Adventure looking like this. So the conclusion I can come up with is that the events of X-Evolution had not happened yet, or took place in its own timeline. It's very possible that X-Evolution takesp lace in its own universe. Look at the seasons of digimon. Except for the first two, the rest are standalone universes. Oh and to point out, the whole "Digimon Adventure is a TV show in Digimon Tamers" is actually a dub change. In the original, there is absolutely no talk of a TV show at all. No talk of Tai or the other DigiDestined.

Is there any data that confirms X-Evolution taking place before Adventure? Any official japanese sources that, in translation, confirm this? I have yet to find any such sources.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for the info DarkHououmon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Will most pc's already have a digivice & digimon or will they acquire them during the rp?

Also if they don't start with one I wonder how they'll get a digivice, similar to season 1 or 2 where the device comes to them, or will they be given it like in season 5, where some guy who talked to Markus earlier tossed him one, who he doesn't know who the guy is yet.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll do a list of what's happened

-MegiDramon causes massive problems
-Takato and Co are missing
-Digimon escape into the real world much faster
-Chaos
-People with Digivices and Digimon appear to lend a hand (our characters)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like everyone starts with a digivice then.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am wondering if it is not too late for me to join? I am thinking about characters (human and Digimon) since I saw all of Digimon up to season3 (and only bits of later seasons).

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, it's always open :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's cool, I do have an idea for the Digimon partner, he will be of the Seadramon family; but now I need to think on the human character now :blink: .

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No problem, take your time- i'll only start when all players give the okay :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's awesome, thanks, I'll try to post character bios tomorrow with luck :DD .

P.S.: Wow I did forget (until now) you are a fan of BlackWargreymon, just like me :smile .

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*gives you an epic high five* BlackWarGreymon ftw :3
And sounds good :) I shall patiently wait :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When players are ready, comment yes in this thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I guess I almost don't make it in time, hehehe, I am posting here a quick info based on Metadude's sheet.

Name: Jeremy Hunter.
Height: 4'1 (1.25 meters tall... USA should really switch to the International System, hehehe).
Description: He is a bit short for his age and a bit underweight but still average for his age, he has brown messy hair and even though he likes to play a lot and do all kid stuff, he is very good at computer programming. He has reasons to believe his parents might divorce and the coming of Seadramon is helping him to see things with renewed hope for the best.

Partner Species: Betamon (Bukamon->Betamon->Seadramon->Megaseadramon->MetalSeadramon).
Nickname: ---