The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
I’ve decided to start a little discussion about Supreme Leader Snoke, the Big Bad of the sequel trilogy of Star Wars. Now while you are free to talk about what you thought of Snoke, this is not necessarily to debate who he is. You can write your ideas down of who he is and his backstory, but if you want to say you believe in the most popular Snoke theory: that he is Darth Plagueis, you’re welcome to.
Since seeing Force Awakens, I found myself fascinated with Snoke, the enigmatic
leader of the First Order and Kylo Ren's master. He may have had just several minutes
of screentime, but he left an impression on me. I can't wait to see more of Snoke's character
in the next film this December.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
And if anyone is wondering, I do not believe that Snoke is Plagueis, but I have
theorized that Snoke may have met and personally known Plagueis, and may have
learned a few things from him, and vice versa.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snoke is obviously Voldemort in disguise.  The resemblance is too canny to ignore.  Old Voldy got tired of people mocking him for getting beaten repeatedly by a teenager so he decided to up the ante a bit with the First Order.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
I understand some of these responses are meant to be jokes, but I expected replies to be
about what they thought about Snoke and who he could be (in the Star Wars canon) in a plausible and serious manner, not in a joking manner. Nevertheless, I do agree, Snoke does bear
some resemblance to Voldemort.
I encourage those who reply to also talk about what impression Snoke left
on them. Did you enjoy his character, anyone?

By the way, I decided to make up lines for what Snoke might say in Star Wars 8:
The Last Jedi. Here they are:
. “Good work, my apprentice (Kylo Ren). Soon you will find yourself more experienced in the way of the Dark Side and the Light, in the Force.”

.“Yes, the scavenger. I sense she is the new Jedi that Skywalker is training. We must be prepared to strike against them to insure no further Jedi will come to be.”

. “We are closer than before to crushing the Resistance. There will be little time when there will be no one other than Skywalker and his apprentice to oppose us.”

Did you enjoy my Snoke lines? If so, please respond.