The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just read the title of the thread dudes.

Right now, I'm playing both LEGO Indiana Jones and Mirrors Edge.

LEGO Indiana Jones is absolutely hilarious. I love how they took the classic I.J. scenes from the (original) movies and made them into LEGO form. This game also has a TON of collectibles.

Mirrors Edge is a parkour game from EA. This game really does a good job of making you feel like you're Faith (the lead character). And the future in this game's universe is oddly colorful.  :lol

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile for the PS1.  An old classic gem, but hard to find a copy

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I agree, that game is both awesome and hard to find :DD .
 I am playing Star Trek: Armada2.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is my current chalenge, followed by Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Me, I've been playing PokÈmon Diamond if I'm not at home, and Ace Combat 6 when I am. Finally beat it on Expert - now comes Ace, I say.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
BioShock and I'm trying to beat it on Hard.  Those Rosies become a real pain in the butt in Olympus Heights.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
FFX.
Trying to fill the Sphere Grid on all of my characters.
Beating Dark Aeons and aiming to beat Penance. (hardest boss in the game)
And, oh yeah! I want the Blitz Ace Overdrive!!!  :wow

In school, I kill some time by playing some SPORE.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Jan 13 2009 on  09:26 PM
FFX.
Trying to fill the Sphere Grid on all of my characters.
Beating Dark Aeons and aiming to beat Penance. (hardest boss in the game)
And, oh yeah! I want the Blitz Ace Overdrive!!!  :wow
Good luck there mate, I know from experience the time involved in such a venture.

Personally I'm playing Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. Old game, but still very good, if a little tricky at times.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Still playing LEGO Indiana Jones. I'm trying to get 100% on it. Right now I'm around 80.

I'm also playing Left 4 Dead, it's a great shooter. I can't wait to get Xbox Live so I can play my games online.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Currently flicking between Mirror's Edge (finished it today, hunting for all the runner bags now) and Bioshock on Hard mode.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I most recently played Animal Crossing: City Folk.  As I'm heading to work though, I'll be playing Chrono Trigger.  I just LOVE that DS game. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if it counts, but I have been playing the demos of the Age of Empires 3, including the 2 expansion packs, The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Kor: You're still playing it aren't you? Sure it still counts; demo or no :)

Pokeplayer: Can't wait for Chrono Trigger for DS. It was awesome on the SNES (played it on emulator). Is it out anywhere else yet? It doesn't hit European shores until mid-February but I'm gonna be in line for it!  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, I wasn't sure if demos counted or not.   Also sometimes play some Touchmaster  games on my ds.

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
im playing right now are drum mania for PS 2 and guitar hero 3

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Despite my broken drum set, i've been playing Rock Band 2. The Music store is up now for the Wii, and i've been busying myself with downloading and playing new songs.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, well, I'm afraid I tend to mulit task too often.
Kingdom Hearts II- PS2
Pokemon Ruby- GBA
Golden Sun: The Lost Age- GBA
But I'm really close to beating each one. On KH2, the only worlds I have left are Winnie the Pooh, the last world, and Pride Lands. I was supposed to have beaten the Pride Lands a long time ago, but out of all the Kingdom Hearts games, I love the Lion King world the best, so I have been waiting to beat it for as long as possible. You know, the whole "save the best for last" thing. Sora's form there is my favorite and I just love exploring around all that nature. It is really 3Dish so I constantly get hit from all angles from eveyone, but I'm still doing decently. In pokemon Ruby, I'm more than half way. I know because I just finished Saphire and Emerald not long ago so I remember the levels. As far as GSTLA, I'm ready to head over to Magma Rock, which isn't the end, but is still very far into the game. Yeah, I mostly just play RPGs, with turn based as my preference. I had tried Mega Man X3, a platformer for the SNES, but the final Sigma is absolutely ridiculous, and I gave up after twenty tries. Now I'm just on these.
Dirge of cerberus: Final Fantasy vII
I never was very good at shooters, but I do like this one since it has RPG elements, even though it isn't actually an RPG. I hope you had fun playing as Cait Sith when you had to, hehehe. Later!