The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Are You Playing Right Now?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Broke out Dead Space again having finished it on Normal. Going for Hard mode now. Not sure why coz the enemies were difficult enough on the Normal setting. (Still can't get over the graphical deaths in that game...*shudders*  :blink: )

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I'm alternating between Dead Space, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories. About halfway into Dead Space, playing as Riku on CoM and I'm on chapter 3 on DotNW.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
2 different incarnations of the forum based RP Darwin's Soldiers
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
The forum based RPSmash Brothers: Collision

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Right now, three games:

Left 4 Dead

LEGO Indiana Jones

and my newest game...
Fallout 3

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've recently reacquired a PS2 after a year or two (my old one, the laser screwed up) so I've been getting back into that scene with a huge Square Enix RPG session. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 (again), Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria and Final Fantasy 12 (haven't finished the last two yet). That and I broke out Zone of The Enders so I hadn't played that for yonks. Word has it Mr Metal Gear Solid, Hideo Kojima is supposed to be working on a ZOE3...I certainly hope so :smile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Kor,Jan 21 2009 on  12:56 AM
Age of Empires 1, for now the Yamato campaign.
I love that game! It was the best in all of those which came out!

Well, the Roman Expansion, anyways. :D

Quote from: Serris on  
The forum based RPSmash Brothers: Collision

Hey, I'm playing that one too, but I lost using Link against Hyp, Nod and Mutt and using Kyro against Golyura. I think my game's not going very well, now, is it?

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm at 98.7% with LEGO Indiana Jones, then there's the achievements...  <_<

But when I get LEGO'ed out, I pop in the game I rented that has gotten both high praise and controversy...

Grand Theft Auto IV

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Got Guitar Hero World Tour, so I've been messing around with the drums. Not as easy as I first thought, I say. After that, maybe try and do something on Hard with the guitar...Grr fifth fret button...

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm currently playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness on my new DS.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy VI. I won't skimp on training this time, I won't skimp on training this time, I won't skimp on training this time....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm curremt;y playing a demo from LOTR Conquest. It looks REALLY cool, but then I'm a huge LOTR nut.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Painkiller...  Fairly recent game, good ol' classic FPS gameplay, with none of the questing stuff of modern FPSes. :p Time to sharpen my skills. :p
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I was doing Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories but gave up on it for a while (beat the game as sora, yay!:D) now im working on Prince of Persia, on the 3rd game. after im done with the 3rd i might go back to either Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Spyro, Kingdom Hearts RE:CoM or 2 or Drakengard.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Crackdown-Trying to take down the Shi Gen Corporation

LEGO Star Wars- Collecting everything I see

Left 4 Dead- Francis is awsome

Halo 3- Gettin' Achievements

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
COD4 online nowadays coz my friend finally swallowed his pride and got the game so we play online together now. I finished Bioshock on Hard mode, still working on Dead Space but most time has been dedicated to the Resi 5 demo. It can be played online co-operatively so I'm taking full advantage of that while the full version comes in.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uh, my previous list of three is now four. I just got Final Fanstay IV Advance yesterday and I'm working on it. But whoever previously owned it must have tossed the manual because it didn't come with it. And those "need magic or special item to kill" enemies make things difficult when you have no MP or attack items. Tellah's MP drain called Osmosis doesn't restore much, and this has to be the only TB RPG I ever played without the "Run" command.

Either that was considered obsolete when the SNES version was made and it wasn't added to the newer GBA version to keep it like the original, or I just can't find it. The opening battle options don't have it, pressing left opens the "Row" command, and right lets me "Defend." I hope the option to escape is somewhere, but if it isn't, well, at least I can definately say this is a very orignal TB RPG. Who ever heard of one without "Run"? Ah well. Later!

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Naruto ultimate ninja 3

shin megami tensei nocturne

atlantica online (mmo)

battle for wesnoth