The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest Game Moments

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The funniest thing that happned to me in Assassins creed was when i assassinated a templar and it was against a wall and it seemed like he was humping the wall because his body was jiggling around!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
In Jurassic Park: Warpath. Whenever you play as Acrocanthosaurus, he taps his toes. Also, pulling and FBI agent underground or jumping on his head, riding around on him, and slitting his throat. :lol

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I was playing Resident Evil 5 online with a friend of mine on co-op on Chapter 5-3.

I had the Infinite Rocket Launcher guarding my friend as he was sniping some Majinis. I saw one with a machine gun from far off so I readied my Rocket Launcher, took aim and fired. Little did I know that a Majini was jumping over a gap to get to my friend. When he jumped he got in the way of my rocket and completely ate it in the middle of his jump across the gap.

Needless to say, me and my friend laughed our heads off.

Another moment at the beginning of said chapter, I decided to be an ass and aimed the Rocket Launcher right down at our feet and squeezed the trigger. In a majestic explosion I got blown up into Dying status and my friend got completely murdered.

I laughed my head off, my friend shouted profanities at me.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing Wave Race 64 and the characters doing stunts, go off a ramp, and fall off  :lol .  Hilarious Moments back in those days.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
SSBB Smart Bombs

I don't think i really need to say anything for this, except that i couldn't stop laughing while i was playing.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Simpsons Game

Quotes during the fight against Lard Lad

Homer: I can't hurt him; he's too awsome!
-----
Homer: You have to stop it Bart; I'm too drunk!
-----
Kent Brockman: And Bart, like my stock portfolio, has gone down.
-----
Kent Brockman: And down goes Homer and the hopes of the nation- *burps* excuse me. I had enchiladas for lunch; you wouldn't want to be in this booth right now...
-----
Bart: Here they come again! (Mini Krustys) Just calm down, I'll just picture them naked... AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
-----
Homer: Oh no, more mini Krustys! *Chuckles* I wonder if they came in one tiny clown car...
-----
Bart: Clowns are supposed to entertain, not swarm!
-----
Mini Krusty: I'm Krusty the Clown; and I'm here to kill you!
-----
*After defeating Lard Lad, Homer punches it in where the crotch should be*

Homer: Who's number one? We're number one! That's right!

Bart: Oh Homer, try to show a little dignity in victory...

Homer: Eat fist Lard crotch!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah I've played that demo too. its hilarious..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
A nice touch that's kinda funny. In Resi 4 (either Wii or PS2 version), if you acquire the special costume #2 and have Leon equipped with the Chicago Typewriter, if you reload up to 3 times, Leon adjusts his hat and grunts. On the 4th reload, he throws his hat into the air and adopts an MJ Smooth Criminal pose! Highly random but a great laugh!

Quote from: Flathead770,Apr 10 2009 on  02:08 AM
SSBB Smart Bombs

I don't think i really need to say anything for this, except that i couldn't stop laughing while i was playing.
:lol  :lol  :lol Dude that was wickid! I'm such a clutz with explosive devices on ANY game but Smash Bros just makes it so much more humorous!  :DD  :DD  :DD

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
lol, all of these game moments are funny but.....not as funny as what happned to my friend in star wars republic commando......he was walking through a dark corridor on the level ghostship and he saw a trandoshan walking and he pulled out his sniper and he shot it in the head but from behind him a giant elite trandoshan came up with its massive repeater and it blew him to pieces!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wave Race 64, when they crash is what kills me the most.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Now this is just unlucky! A LMAO moment that's just so so cruel!  :lol  :lol

Brawl Sudden Death Fail

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In the Sega Genesis game "The Lion King", there's a hyena in level nine that does not stop barking until ya let him bite ya.  Then, he'll let ya kill him :slap  :lol.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Simpsons Game: Neverquest Quotes

Homer

"You shall not pass... WIND!"

"This is for messing with the guy who watched five minutes of Lord of the Rings before fallilng asleep!"

"It's... stabbing time!"

"Prepare to D and D... Die and Decompose!"

"I finally killed your sisters! I'm the happiest magic guy in pretend land!"

Marge

"Over here you little idiots!"

"Those little freaks are amazing!"

Moe

"Feel the pointy wrath of Orc Moe!"

Homer and Marge

Marge: Oh no, the camera... it's in top down view!
Homer: Sweet! This is just like my favorite classic swords and dungeons video game... DIG DUG!!!