The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Joining Awards 2016

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@jorrdy12 @DaveTheAnalyzer

The award voting of 2019 is already underway and about to enter the tie-breaking phase, but I wanted to take a moment to recognize those members who have been loyal members of the forum since joining in 2016.   This is for those members who joined back in 2016, have posted at least 100 times, and who remain active members of our community up through the current year.

The special banner for those of you who joined in 2016 and who are still around can be found attached to this post.  Feel free to save the file, upload it to the image-hosting service of your choice, and to place it in your signature.

The following members may add the Member of 2016 Award to their signatures if they wish to do so:

jorrdy12
DaveTheAnalyzer

Though 2016 was a rough year in many ways for the forum, marking a low point for both activity and new members, it also marked a pivot point for the forum towards better days. You two are part of that change that has resulted in the steady increase in activity in our little corner of the Internet over the last three years. Thank you both for your contributions and we hope that you will continue to stick around in our welcoming community!  :)

In case you too joined back in 2016, have posted 100 times or more, and are still active but are not on the list, please send us a note and we'll correct the mistake as quickly as possible.  :yes
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:20:17 PM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I have a feeling that there will be a lot more names listed for the 2019 Joining Awards, as a lot of people including me joined this year and will most likely be active for the years to come.

Congratulations, jorrdy12 and DaveTheAnalyzer! :^^spike

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...