The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34988

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very well' Stripetail said, Producing the cryatal. he muttered a few words under his breath and he was transformed into a Red dragon. "lead the way." He said giving Redclaw a look.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Stripetail leaves his gear and staff behind they walk out and Redstar created a teleport red dragon symbol that Stripetail never saw or even understand the words on it, Stripetail and Redstar stepped on it. they both vanished and the symbol did as well then they appear in a world with a redish sky the sun not giving much of a shine they walked up to the castle.

"This is the castle, it sits on a volcaneo that been pouring lava for unknown times" Redstar stats as they walked up to the castle on the only path to it and Stripetail saw Red Dragons almost everywhere he never saw so many before then they stepped before the entrance of the castle two guards standing there, both in red armour. "Elder wishes to see us at once"

"Enter and Peace to the Red Code" one guard said and they saluted with a arm across the chest

Redstar did the same and nudge Stripetail with his tail to tell him to do it as well "Peace to the Red Code" Redstar spoke.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail did as he was instrucxted "Peace to the Red code." He said formally. the Dragons parted and the door opened.  before them was a long dimly lit corridor. It was lit only by the light from the lava slowly erupting from the volcano below. Stripetail found that in this new form, the dim light was enough for him to see.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"As you notice Stripetail, Red Dragons have very sharp eyesight and we are able to enter lava itself so we created underground towns that only way to get in is by lava itself." Redstar said and they came up to a bridge and walking over as they did Stripetail could see the large creator rim around the castle it was right above the middle of this volcano.

"We live in a remote area of space that only passable by our teleport spell, a world only populated by red dragons" Redstar stats then said "soon you will know why your here." Redstar stop seeing Stripetail looking out to the lava below.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fascinating" Stripetail said softly. wizard though he was, he was always fascinated by new discoveries. "Why do you live in such a remote area?"He asked as they reached the end of the bridge.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Stripetail we live in such a remote place cause we don't want to interfer with other races. Even peace treaters, and alliances it class as interfering to us. Red Dragons choose a long time ago to live our own lives as we wish and keep out of everyones way so we live in the most remote place we can find. It might be only poplatued by red dragons. But we like our living style and the way we live on this world it a balance that sort us very well" Redstar said stopping over at a window looking out to it at a waterfall of lava flowing down from a hole in the ridges.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is your choice. But why then  did you send your son to finish his schooling at Sowarkard? " Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is one of the reasons you are here Stripetail." Redstar replied then they walk on. "Soon as we go into the throne room it will be explained in full Stripetail. My son is just trying another opition to deal with the problem and magic skills from your school could very well help in the answer"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Alright, whatever help I can give your son, I will." Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is good to know and we here" Redstar said they come up to another bridge and up a set of steps was the two doors into the throne room. "Just over this bridge and up the steps" Redstar points then said to Stripetail "Wizzin magic won't work from this point forward, you will have to use Red Dragon strengths only. Just a fair warning about what to come" Redstar stats to Stripetail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail nodded and as he walked on he found it was more difficult for him to move.  Only be straining was he able to climb up the stairs and into the throne room. In front of them stood a large throne but there was no one on it. "Are you here Eldar?' he called out
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Elder stepped into view "Yes I am in, Welcome to the throne room and to our world." Elder walked up to Stripetail and Redstar as they walked in the door closing behind them. "Before we talk, You must swear that you will never tell anyone of this world. Doing so could put it in risk and the one we do not want to know where it is, could be anywhere." Elder said in a seriours tone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't reveal secrets told to me, Its a matter of principle" Stripetail replied. "You have no worry on that Elder. I know many very serious secrets, and would not reveal them under any circumstances."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well." Elder turn to Redstar. "Redstar it time to talk about Blackstar"

"Blackstar... my twin brother a dark twisted red dragon the only one and it had to be him. you must of heard of a dark and twisted red dragon appearing at the dead of night destorying towns. He trapped three dragons that was peaceful inside three cards. they are the Master Dragons, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. My son holds the cards since the duty fallen to him to find a way to free them. I failed to free them so they move down to the next member of my family. my son" Redstar told about Blackstar and what he did to why his son Nova is at Sowarkard.

"Nova gone to Sowarkard to find out if any of your forms of magic that learned there could help free the three dragons from their prisions." Redstar finished.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So that's it. Well, you've comre to the right place. I lent the abbey a number of rare books, including two which told the reader how to free entrapped creatures. Card imprisonment is included in those books.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That the thing... we don't know what type of magic Blackstar used... using the wrong spell could destory the master dragons and with that... the Red Dragons will never excisted..." Elder sat down. "Even they can't be used other then Nova since they fixed to Nova. so by force or any other means to try and destory them they will be not be harmed but if Nova try a spell that could free intrapped creatures is the wrong one... we will just vanish"

"You see... Blackstar is the only one that knows and his powers... are greater then the elders and has the power to just blink and wipe out a world just like that of all life so we hide from him... he won't go near Nova cause of the cards he hold. soon as Blackstar nears Nova the cards will warn Nova and activate a defence shield that no magic or power can break of any level" Redstar explained about Blackstar a bit more and why Nova is very safe at the moment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is it possible that he could have imprisoned more than the 3?" Stripetail replied. "It would stand to reason that he would, a evil being would not be satisfied with imprisoning just three dragons. he would try to capture as many as he could. Let me try and remember.." Stripetailsaid , His new powers allowed him to remember things much quicker than usual. "Ah.. the "last attempt" method. If all else fails, you must destroy the creature who imprisoned the dragons, then regardless of what spells he used they will be undone."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Blackstar only did it to those three master dragons." Redstar said with arms crossed. "Stripetail it might work it might not, all we know he could of used a spell that will last even after his death" Redstar points out

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Possible.. but in that situation all bets are off.. to destroy someone as powerful as Blackstar, he must be defeated in a life-Duel, in which the loser dies, and every point lost saps your life-essence. its very risky, I should know, I've been in life Duels before, it's not fun, Nova should challenge him only as a very last resort. that is why Nova should duel in the school tournament this year, to hone his skills should a duel with  Blackstar become necessary. Right now, he's raw, I watched his duel from my balcony. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well I will let him dual in the tournament." Redstar agreed "But going off topic do you have any idea what tempurture it is in this Castle?" Redstar grinned wanting Stripetail to take a guess.