The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 18985

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Falcon! You came just in time!" Ike said as he rushed over to the man in the helmet with the purple suit on.

"What is going on here? The world is going crazy." Captain Falcon replied.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Green raise his sword and the four united, becoming a Link again.

"You think we should collect a trophy out of her? Just in case...?" Link inquired, doubtfuly looking at the fallen swimmer.

Wow, man... worlds are fusing agan... He thought. I wonder if Master Hand is behind all this...

------
"Oh, man, Adrian, you gave mea hell of a scare... I though you were Starwolf or something..." Will replied, sighing in relief. "We were just about to check on the nebula. Shouldn't we havegone already?"

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deimos shrugged. "Why not?"

Suddenly the unconscious form of Ms. Swimmer began to materialize.

"If you're gonna get a trophy from her, I think you should hurry."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"How am I suppose to do that?! Do you have a Trophy Stand?!" Link commented, sheathing the sword.

As soon as he stopped talking, a yellow arrow head beam trespassed the swimmer, throwing it away in the shape of a Trophy, as well as throwing all around it against the nearbiest obstacles, still "untrophyfied".

"What was that...?!" Link shouted, looking to a nearby concentration of bushes. Something was moving within it, and that "something" broke over the trees and showed itself, a rather large, crab monster made out of rock. "Guys... we've got problems again..."

Link noticed there was a kind of countdown in its eyes, at whch he gulped.

"And I don't think we should be here for too long!" He added.

(OOC: I thought on intoducing Golyura in, too, snc a Susbpace Bomb is going to erupt here anytime, right?)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante wheeled around, facing the new opponent.
"Tch.  One after the other, I see..."
He said, drawing his blade again, ready...

Virgil looked over his shoulder, then turned to face the foe.
"Come, you miserable thing.  Face us, if you want to die."
He menaced, his arm glowing brightly....

Motochika flicked his sonic blade, shifting to a ready stance.
"Will they never cease?  It is fate, I suppose."
He muttered gravely, ready...

"Ah...Guys.  We really should start running about now, don't you think?"
Kai stammered backing away from the thing in front of them...

Adrian laughed.
"Please.  You think Starwolf has Frames like this?  I don't think so.  And yeah, you're right.  We should be checking out the Nebula soon.  So what're we waiting for?  Let's go!"
He exclaimed, rolling his unit towards the nebula...

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"He's got a subspace bomb inside him...!" Link gulped, uncertain of what to do. "Maybe we should..."

He stopped for a few moments.

"No, we should fight if off! Let's go!" He added, jumping towards the beast with the sword turned down, ready to stab.

However, the beast raised his smaller pince and opened it, revealing a rather small cannon which shot various burning bullets at him.
Link managed to escape a few, deflecting one with his sword.

However, this made him lose his amo, being thrown away by the bigger pince.

---------

The fleet followed its way into the nebula...
However, the radars we're starting to lose their capacity... instead, they located only a large accumulation of energy in the middle.

"There's something there! Could it be a black hole?!" Will shouted.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Link! I'm on my way." Ike said as he brandished his sword. He then jumped into the air, and shot towards the beast with his sword prepared to slash at the beast.

Captain Falcon was also on the move. He began running towards the beast, and then began charging at the beast in a fiery charge.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What's subspace bomb?" Deimos asked.

"Well I heard the announcer when we fought Link scream something about a subspace bomb and everyone started leaving." Hyp replied.

"Hmm. Then it must be something very dangerous. But it can't be more dangerous that thing we just fought!" Deimos brandished his stone ax. "Bring it!"

Strut went to check on Ms. Swimmer. "Ugh what happened?" she asked, holding her head.

"You were taken over by something and that something is preparing to kill Deimos, Dante and everyone else."

"Can't have that." Ms. Swimmer stood up and brandished her twin sticks.

(OOC - anyone can take Ms. Swimmer. I inserted her as an Assist Trophy in my vision so in this version which is "reality" she'd be a bystander who wishes to fight.)

--------

Tom , Timmy and Tommy were holding off against several Primids at the Wishing Well.

Tom threw his tools in to the wishing well.

"What are you doing?!" Savannah demanded, as she cut a Fire Primid in half.

"Just wait!" Tom replied. As soon as he spoke the tools he threw in levitated from the pool, but the tools glowed with a radiant golden aura.

Tom then hurled the Golden Ax at Primid in the distance. The ax cleaved the Primid in half and flew out of sight.

Alfonso, who used his stick to parry a Sword Primid's attack and retaliated by biting the Primid's arm off gasped as he noticed that the ax rematerialized in Tom's hand.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked at it.  
"If this bomb is so dangerous, I think it's time to take things to a safer place!  Here we go!  Garganta!"
He yelled, then the space near the group warped into a chaotic tunnel for a moment, before the world around them changed.  Instead of the Valley, they stood in a barren, gray plain, surrounded by spires of strange stone.  The sky was heavy with clouds, and the area itself seemed to radiate spirit energy.

"Welcome to Hueco Mundo.  The world of the Hollows."
Dante said, lunging with his blade at the creature...

"Nah. Can't be a black hole.  Otherwise, this nebula would be moving a lot more than it is.  There's something there.  Will, Adrian!  C'mon, we're going in for a closer look!"
Falco declared, pulling out of formation and heading towards the anomaly...

"Right.  On your wing, boss!"
Adrian responded, following the Sky Claw...

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What is this place...?" Link inquired, looking around.

He walked around for moment and turned around.

"We should have stayed... A subsapce Bomb is dangerous. It engulfs anything in its path into darkness, Subspace... things completely change there... At least, we should have fought that guy off..."

--------

"Large energy field detected!" Will alerted, trying to keep his controls in place.

However, just as he thought he had everything controlled, the Airwing's engines suddenly stop.

"Adrian, Falco, I'm needing help! Im about to go into that danged portal!"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos turned to Link. "Where are we?"

Hyp brandished his spear. "I don't know but this place creeps me out."

Ms. Swimmer brandished her dual sticks. "I don't like this. Where's Ducky?"

"She's back at the Great Valley."

"She'll be safe there."

"No she won't." Deimos countered, "A subspace bomb just exploded. I don't know what it is or what it does but it's something really dangerous."

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We can only hope there are more people inthat world of yours that an push that monster away before the bomb really blows up, Deimos... I saw a countdown. WE STILL HAD TIME." Link replied, using his hands expressively.

The swordsman turned around.

"Now I even fear for the lives of those in the Great Valley." He darkly added.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The Great Valley has many veterans of the old war which we now call 'War of the Beyond'. Sadly, I'm not sure if even the toughest of them - Mr. Clubtail, Blue-Scale, Diamondclaw, Mr. and Mrs. Longneck, Mr. Threehorn, Bron - can do anything against that creature. And the other veterans, the two-footers; even though they can still use the weapons in the armory with deadly skill, they don't stand a chance against that creature. I'll tell you some more war stories when we have some spare time. For now, we need to get out of here." Deimos replied.

"Hey Dante, where exactly are we?" Hyp asked. "This doesn't look like any place I ever seen before. Not even during the War of the Beyond."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If we had enough time, we could have at least disposed of the bomb. Maybe even disarm it, if we had sufficient time." Captain Falcon said.

"This place might have saved us from that subspace bomb, but I don't feel any safer than fighting that beast. This place, it has an evil feel to it." Ike added, looking at the barren landscape.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: Dante brought the thing with them.  It's in Hueco Mundo with them)

Adrian saw Will's fighter stall, and immediately launched a pair of grappling cords out to snare the stalled fighter.
"Got ya, Will."
He said, smiling.

"What the-?  We shouldn't get any closer to that thing.  We can't say for sure what else might happen."
Falco added, warily...

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Psst, how did he bring a subspace bomb? They should be dead by now. Let's keep at as if the bomb stayed in the Great Valley. I think, anyways. ._.)

"Dante, we can't stay here forever... from the last invasion, Subspace conquered all of the locations they visited. I'm pretty damn sure it will do the same again, but... with a new mastermind behind..." Link remembered. "We should try to contact with Master Hand from the Smash Mansion. There's a warp in the ruins in the desert, we'll need to start from there to the Mansion, due to the west."

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - Yeah, I like the idea that the bomb went off in the Great Valley. I wouldn't make too much sense if it went off in the dimension the group is in and they are unharmed.)

"How far do we have to go?" Deimos asked.

"Hopefully not too far. This place is creepier than anything I saw in the War of the Beyond." Strut replied.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: I concur. If that beast was transported, we all would have to edit our posts to fix the error.)

"What we need now ... is a portal. I think, though, that we won't find one anytime soon. Falcon, you came through a portal right?" Ike commented.

"Yeah. So?" Captain Falcon replied.

"So, I don't think our luck sides with the appearance of a portal where we need to go." Ike replied.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, there' gotta be a way out..." Link added, sighing. I wish I knew it..."

--------

"There's something inside the portal... like, I see a planet..." Will commented.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So Ike. What shall we do now? We can't wait and see if a portal will just appear, can we?" Deimos asked.

Strut still had his spear at the ready. "We really need to get out of here. The only problem is how."

Ms. Swimmer stood by Link's side. She looked around for anything dangerous.

-------------

Tom, Timmy, Tommy, Savannah and Alfonso were holding off some Primids.

Tommy clubbed a Fire Primid with his table leg until it exploded.

Tom used his slingshot to shoot a rock through some Primids which Savannah and Alfonso finished off with their ax and stick respectively.

Timmy parried an attack from a Sword Primid with his table. "Will these things stop?"