The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Challenge

Nick22 · 247 · 35278

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"alright. Come on over by my castle tommorow for lunch.. Good night for now Wayne.."
_
 Dirah finished her night shift at the store and closed up for the night. "time to go home" She said to herself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Wayne went back to his reports finishing it up before returning to Dinoton for the evening to see the stars on the suface of the planet. He wondered why Dirah was up tight about things lately and wonder how he can help her out if she willing. "Dirah why do you close me off when I try to help?" He whisper to himself in the room of the space station knowing far well she was on the surface doing something that he wasn't sure of what it was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dirah was thinking about him as well, unbeknownst to him."Why don't you get it Wayne? It's over for good between us, and I'd rather eat hot coals than serve as a sorceress" Dirah said thinking to herself as she neared home. "You still think there can be something there, well you were always an idealist. I want to be normal, that's all, and no one, not the Minister, no you, not even Stripetail will convince me otherwise. So stop wasting your time, and mine. I prefer this job anyway, the pays good, the co-workjers are nice, and there's little to no threat of catastrophy involved."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex step near in the shadows "Hello Miss can you tell me the time?" he spoke calmly "My watch is broken"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Sorry, but I don'y have the time, I left my watch at home.." Dirah said. turnaway from Rex
(Er.. how did rex get there?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(he got hold of a spare but unlike the one before he can't hide himself in a distursion this time around)

"Don't turn your back on me miss or should I say Dirah" Rex step out of the shadows "Don't try anything or I will have to fossilize you" Rex aim his weapon at her "Now I will tell you this once, come with me back to Tarpits 2" Rex warned

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dirah looked at him with a unreadable expression. "I'm not going anywhere, punk. I don't know how you know me, but I'm not going anywhere. Shoot me if you please... I don't care..." Exasperation took hold of her.
_
 As REx prepared to fire a nearby patrol of police noticed them 'Stop right there! Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air. Now!" A few seconds  Rex was surrounded on both sides by armed police.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex laughed looking at them "You think I come alone then clicking his claw hand four others came out of no where and fired at the police turning to all into stone in seconds "DOn't worry. they will be back to normal in about a hour, now we can do it that way or my way." Rex stared at Dirah holding a egg cracker in his claw hearing more police on the way.

"I guess this way" he push it and they all vanish with Dirah to Tarpits two in another dimension. But Rex leaving a message on one of the police then a hour later they turn back to normal. one of them finding the note left beind saying that Dirah is now help capture of the Tyannos

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Ok..remember plot development... we can't just have bad guys pop in out of nowhere. I'll overlook it this time.. but in the future you need to elaborate on your posts, so I don't have to ask for clarity.Secondly, how does Rex know who Dirah is? unless he was watching her earlier...I'll go along...)
Dirah's ZPE powers activated of themselves and caused her to reappear next to the stone police. For once, she was glad she had them... and she realized how weak her powers had become. "If they had been any weaker, I'd still be the prisoner of those.. THINGS" She thought to herself.
_'Err.. boss.. she's not here" One of the henchman said as they reappeared at the Tar Pits... without Dirah. "Perhaps the egg-cracker couldn't handle the six of us..." Sparxs flew out of the device.. it was now useless... They could see anger rise into Rex's face...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Get this thing fixed at once!" Rex shoutered out at them "I want any advanage over the DInosaucers and if anyone of you mess up I will personally drop you off at the North Pole!!" Rex burst out at them "Next time Dirah you won't escape us" Rex pulled out a photo of a set of old writings from their own homeworld of the name Dirah in that ancient form of writing. "I will find out why she is in this writen ancient form of text. I will find out and when I do the power that for told will be mine" Rex laughed out evilly.

Rex stop to see them all looking at him "What are you all looking at!? GET TO WORK!!!" He roared out at them

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
_ As the dinos began trying to repair the Egg-cracker, The police tried to calm to rattled Dirah. "Its alright marm.. You're safe now...We're searching for your assialants.." the officer said. "Dirah smiled faintly. "Sir, I want to talk to a friend... His Lordship.."
_'Oh.. the wizard" er.. I'll try to get his number.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva sensed the shift and returning to Stripetail "That weird shift in dimensions I felt again but this time far away on another world I don't know where though" Eva spoke

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At that moment Stripetail's buzzer rang.. "I think things arew getting more complex by the minute " He said, turning it on. "Stripetail speaking.... Yes I am he... What?" He paused then continued "By all means bring her over... No I won't be in bed... I don't sleep much.. I'll be waiting.." He closed the conversation.
"Dirah was attacked by some creatures who had a strange device that turned some police officers to stone.."Eva's eye flew wide in alarm. "She managed to escape, and she's in police custody. But she wants to talk to me about it...You need to get to bed you have class in the morning... I'll tell you about it then.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva nod "alright. goodnight Stripetail" Eva goes to bed

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon after Evawas asleep in her room, the police arrived with Dirah. "Lord Stripetail I presume? Well Dirah wantsto talk with you... she was attacked by some strange creatures who hada weapon that turned our officers to stone..." Stripetail's eyes gleamed. "It seems she wishes to confide in you...Now that we've dropped her off.. we'll be on our way.. we have to file a report.. and it is easily the strangest one I've ever filed." The officer nodded to Stripetail  and turning on his heel walked out the door. Stripetail gave Dirah a look, her eyes were red, from either crying or exhaustion... which he couldn't tell.
_
 "Sit down Dirah. You look terrible, If I do say so." He said closing the door. Dirah rubbed her headwith her claw. "You'd look terrible too if 5 dino-like thugs came out of the shadows and tried to whisk you away to some place called Tarpits 2. It's in another dimension. apparently. Well I  managed to get away using my ZPe powers, for once I'm glad I have them." "They're not as strong as they shouldbe, there's a price to pay for losing them, you nearly found that out the hard way."
"Look I don't want this getting out.. andI certainly don';t want Wayne involved" Dirah began. "He cares for you and you won't give him the time of day..."Stripetail said calmly "He's been trying to "help' me for awhile now, andI don't need it! I want to be normal.. have a normal life.. possibly with a normal Dinoton... Wayne can have whatever girl he desires.." "

_But you're not normal. What normal Dinoton considers me a friend? They are skeptical of me and magic in general... and they have a point or two.. I do like sticking my nose in the business of others.. whether or not it is warranted. But that is the business of great wizards.. and those whose matters I concern myself with.. well they have to put up with with a nosy old squirrell." Dirah smiled a little.
_
Besides, if you were normal, those creatures would not have targeted you, they knew who you are for one thing..." dirah frowned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The ones that was turn to stone was being carried when the stone just vanish they all looking confused wondering what was going on. But unaware what happened Wayne finished off the last of the report and worked on, he wonder about these dinosaurs from the other dimension two sides and their leaders just sitting on the side line watching the two sides sort it out but in Dinoton there was only one goverment one side making no real threat to being splittened.

"The downloading almost complete, all this information showed what they got comparing it with ours, the technology in some parts greater to their side and to ours we have our own technology that up compare to theirs" Wayne said to himself, packing the last of the reports away on computer and leave the room heading to the shuttle back to the planet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Look.. i just want to put this behind me.. I don't want us involved in an entanglement with those things..I don't want to get involved.. and I won't get involved .. even if asked." Dirah said. Stripetail gave her a look. "Fine. Ignore this at your peril. whatever thier intent was, you were part of it. Perhaps they wanted your powers... who knows. You can stand on the sidelines, but then you don't get any say in what happens.. andif we are drawn in..." "I will refuse any involvement in this, even if ordered by the Minister himself..' dirah said bluntly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex sat down in his room looking at the photos all of them of the writings on a wall that was found by fellow Tyrannos "Dirah a name yet born will come but not in this reality but another. A dinosaur that will be fortold to be part of something that she would rather not be in. A power to last and power to hold, she know where it holds and the battle begins" Rex whispers "I want that power to finally defeat the Dinosaucers. I will get that power that and she know where it is. Dirah soon you will show me the way to that power and I will real this world and Repitlian" Rex grinned with the sharp teeth showing "Failing to take that one of mind magic was something that I can let go, but this I won't".

----

Wayne got back out of the shuttle after landing he heading back to home to get some rest for tomorrows report to the minister of DInoton. "I wonder what he will think of it"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Those creatures will try again.." Stripetail said. "Stop reading my mind" Dirah spoke out "Quiet!' Stripetail said coldly. ' Those creatures are from the same dimension as the ship that Wayne found. They must believe that you will prove useful to them, otherwise, why would they have tried to take you? Your powers must be strengthened, in their current state you were only just able to escape. They were actually on thier way to Tarpits 2, with you in tow... and there they probably would have tried to use you for thier own ends. There must be a good force there they are trying to overcome.." Stripetail said sagely.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne sat down at home putting his stuff down looking over at the paper work that he was still doing before the ship was found. "Look like a late night for me again" Wayne sighed taking some of them and looking through them