The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Winnie the Pooh Indie Slasher Movie Coming

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Wikipedia
On the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, 6% of 32 critics' reviews are positive, with an average rating of 2.1/10. The website's consensus reads, "Oh, bother."
Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 17 out of 100, based on 12 critics, indicating "overwhelming dislike".

Ouch. Sounds about as bad as you’d expect

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on February 18, 2023, 08:47:09 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on February 18, 2023, 08:47:09 PM
Quote from: Wikipedia
On the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, 6% of 32 critics' reviews are positive, with an average rating of 2.1/10. The website's consensus reads, "Oh, bother."
Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 17 out of 100, based on 12 critics, indicating "overwhelming dislike".

Ouch. Sounds about as bad as you’d expect

Geez! :rhett_ohsnap I knew this was going to be bad, but wow!  Even if I start a "Bad Horror Movie Night" sort of thing, which I won't, I wouldn't put it in as a candidate.  This thing will remain unwatchable for me for the foreseeable future.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the sad thing is it could have worked but they really fucked up the execution. Winnie the Pooh and the others being angry at being abandoned that idea has potential. but the way they did it was just stupid.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Saw the trailer and its just a psycho killer with a mask shaped like Winnie The Pooh, its not a CG bear or anything remotely looking like Pooh.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Also that Bambi horror movie is coming from the same people who made this movie.