The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gamers' Wishlist

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Team ICO Collection is one of them
God of War: Origins.  Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus remastered for the PS3.  Now I'll be able to finally play them.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The main ones I'm looking forward to this year are Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 (if only for what I've seen of its Spec Ops modes), Skyrim, and (likely the most anticipated of my list) Assault Horizon. Wallet's not going to be happy this winter, I think...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Been hearing about Skyrm, but it doesn't exactly interest me as such.

However, I am looking forward to Batman: Arkham City as well.  It looks rather well done as it is, especially after how well Arkham Asylum was done XD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm kinda looking forward to the new zelda game.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another game I've started to keep my eye on is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.  I mean, I've wanted a zombie based game where on can goes around killing survivors as the actual goal instead of having to save them.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I really, and I mean REALLY, REALLY want to get the game Portal 2! I heard that the game is awesome! :DD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since I'm gonna get my self a 3DS Soon I want Mario Kart 9. Witch is coming out soon., And I'm saving Mario Kart 9 because seven is in fact the 9th installment to the series. And I have information to back that up. And I want Paper Mario for the 3DS also.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm really looking forward to Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I'll be able to get it for only £5 once I trade Arkham City in.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm most definately looking foward to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim,Sonic Generations, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Silent Hill Downpour, Uncharted III, Sly Cooper IV: Theives In Time and Assassin's Creed Revelations to name a few.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword I want that game. I'm a huge Zelda fan./

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
With the drought of summer finally over for games, it came a bit of at a bad time for me.  Coz it was around about that time I took the arduous decision to fly the parents' nest and venture out on my own. Hitherto I now have to spend what little tuppence I can muster to go on minor factors of life such as keeping a roof over my head, keeping it warm and not starving.  :p  :DD Therefore, my ability to snap up big games on release day has somewhat faded into the ether. In light of this, my wishlist has now expanded quite greatly to include the following (in no particular order):

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Modern Warfare 3
Elder Scroll V: Skyrim
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Xenoblade Chronicles
Batman: Arkham City (I know my "Now Playing" status says I'm on that currently but it's not mine)
RE: Operation Raccoon City
Sonic Generations
Mass Effect 3

I'm pretty sure there are others but just typing out this list is both sad (in all respects :lol) and depressing. On the flip side, I guess it gives me something to aim  and save up for and by the time I can actually land them, they'll have dropped in price anyway. Suppose that's a silver lining!  :D

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to Sleeping Dogs. Too bad there no online but the game looks really good. :DD

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ooh I want to play Sonic Generations. It looks so fun, and given how pessimistic the Sonic fan community can be at times, the sheer number of good reviews I've seen is pretty cool.

And also Star Wars: KOTOR I/II. I passed them up when I saw them being sold in a pack together at the store a few months ago, because I'd heard someone say they were online games like the new The Old Republic... kind of kicking myself about that now, because a friend of mine pointed out that they aren't.  :slap  Oh well, that's what Amazon's for, right??

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
I'd like to get Animal Crossing for the 3DS when it comes out this January. :p

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've already pre-ordered Halo 4 so...

But I think I just might pre-order Black Ops 2. The trolls on the Internet can say that it's all the same thing. WRONG! While the Modern Warfare series barely goes through any changes, the Treyarch CoD games are always changing things up. In the past several years they went from World War 2 to The Cold War, and now a fictionalized Second Cold War in the year 2025.

Oh, and Far Cry 3 looks awesome too.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm planning on getting Assassin's Creed III. So far it looks amazing.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Sep 8 2012 on  11:02 AM
But I think I just might pre-order Black Ops 2. The trolls on the Internet can say that it's all the same thing. WRONG! While the Modern Warfare series barely goes through any changes, the Treyarch CoD games are always changing things up. In the past several years they went from World War 2 to The Cold War, and now a fictionalized Second Cold War in the year 2025.

http://youtu.be/qB7eqwKYdy4

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Preordered Borderlands 2 weekend just gone so looking forward to that on the 21st.

Also gonna put in a preorder for Resi 6. Played the advanced demo (through Dragon's Dogma) and liked what I experienced (mostly) so hopefully the finished article will be more of the same! ;)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well for this year it's:

The Last of Us
Beyond Two Souls
GTA V
Bioshock Infinite

(runner up)
(runner up)