The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dana and Dinah

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Honestly! Dana and Dinah were plot devices! Not characters!
That's what I meant when I wrote about them being considered "tools" to make a story. However I think that it wouldn't hurt to see them or other guest characters again. Even characters to whom the fans have grown sould-bounded (Ali in particular) weren't shown again. I think it wouldn't do any harm if the producers learned to become soul-bound a little more not only to the main characters. I'm not saying that everyone we ever saw must return and play an important role, yet an occasional guest appearance of characters whom we must expect to be residents to the Great Valley (like Dinah and Dana) would be a good thing.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Don't know, and don't care---I absolutely hate those f***ing rugrats and hope they're gone 4 good. 6 suffered really badly cause of them---and it wasn't a great movie as it was. There were several moments where they were with the gang---like they're members?! No, no no! I mean, seriously? After the annoying as hell shute the heck up Chomper in 5? Universal must hate us... <_<