The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Elder's Charge

Adder · 8 · 1253

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I'm doing a third Animals of Farthing Wood fanfiction. I will try and write it as detailed as possible, which I negleted to do on the first two stories, which Myrkin is doing for me currently, but anyway I'd might as tell who the new characters are first before I post the first chapter.

First, a plot summary:

Taking place one year after the events of Elder's Lead, the Farthing Wood animals, of those still alive, have finally started living a peaceful like. Lady Blue and Charmer will pay visits to the Warden, much to his dislike. Lady Blue has gotten older, and is considering choosing a new leader for the back, but is unsure who. Erica gave birth to two cubs, but only one of them was born alive.

But soon, two vixens that have connections to Queen are planning an attack on the Farthing Wood Animals, namely Adder and Lady Blue as revenge for the death of their mother. Meanwhile, Adder's daughter, Viper has met a male called Asp.

Characters such as Sinuous, Shadow, Hurkel, Whistler and Speedy won't appear in the story. The Weasels and Owls may appear, but right now I'm not completely sure.

These characters will be the main focus of the story.

Lady Blue
Friendly
Viper
Charmer
Whisper
Faschia
Stranger
Scarlet
Erica
Plucky
Roamer
Asp

These characters will or might be recurring characters:

Adder
Weasel (maybe)
Measly (maybe)
Owl (maybe)
Hollow (maybe)

There also might be young owls in the story if I choose to have Owl and Hollow appear in the story.

These characters are flashback only characters due to not being in the story or deceased.

Ranger (deceased)
Queen (deceased)
Scar-Face (deceased)
Scavenger (deceased)
Bounder (deceased)
Fox (deceased)
Vixen (deceased)
Bold (Fox/Vixen's son, deceased)
Bold (Friendly/Faschia's son, deceased)
Sinuous
Bully (deceased)
Spike (deceased)

It will focus mainly on these characters: Lady Blue
Friendly, Charmer, Whisper, Faschia, Stranger, Scarlet, Erica and Roamer. Adder will appear every once and while, but not in ever chapter.

Viper- She is the daughter of Adder and Sinuous, a seductive gal who is the spitting image of her mother.. She is the kind of girl who would wrap a guy around her finger knowing he would do anything for her. Viper is also somewhat of a hedoist, someone who likes to be pleasured.

Asp- Asp is the mate of Viper. Resembles Sinuous only younger looking, and darker. Okay darker and no mustache.

Kiera- She is the daughter of the now deceased Queen, the main villian from Elder's Lead, who holds a grude against Adder and Lady Blue for what they did to her mother. She has a sister who is just like her, but her brother dosen't agree with being violent to the Farthing Wood Animals.

I may have other new characters added in to the story. On with the first chapter.

--------------------------

Chapter 1: A Fresh Beginning

The sun rises high in the sky, and it slowly changes from dark blue, almost black, to a bright, and beautiful reddish orange. The sun has soon risen all the way, and the sky is a bright blue filled with clouds. A blue vixen walks to past the pond, with the intention of getting a drink when she hears a mixture of hissing and snoring, she sees a bright green adder laying on a rock. Lady Blue shakes her head, "I told that snake not to stay up all night looking for Viper. Now look how tired you are."

She walks down to the edge of the pond by the rocks, and slowly begins lapping her tounge in and out of the fresh, cool water. She feels a sudden cool sensation in her mouth and throat as she swallows the water, her throat had been sore from correcting one of Erica's cubs. She hears a voice call her, "Lady Blue!" But she just continues drinking, not interested.

Charmer quickly, and clearing excitedly, and stops at the pond, smiling her usual, beautiful smile, "Have you seen Viper?" She asks in an concerned tone. "She's been gone since last night." Lady Blue looks up, and groans, "No, I don't know. I'm just really tired and thirsty today for some reason. I'm not sure why, but I can't get enough to drink. Look at Adder, I may join her."

Lady Blue sticks her tounge back into the water, and starts lapping again as Charmer looks down to the snake, who is still snoring. Then she looks back at Lady Blue, has had her backside facing her again, and she sighs, "Why did Adder want to stay up all night to look for her daughter anyway? Viper is just like Adder, she can take care of herself pretty well. Look what she did to that slightly aged fox cub that tried to bite her off, litterally!"

Lady Blue looks around her slightly large backside, and yawns loudly, "I know, I saw that. Not sure what he had against Viper anyway? Viper never did anything to the foxes, he must have had something to do with Queen. Her family still has a grudge against our family, and the snakes in this park, even ones that don't know us."

Charmer hears a faint, and eerie hissing, and both the vixens look back to see a dark blue green snake slithering put from the bushes, causing them to rustle. He speaks, and they are shocked at his deep voice, "Have you ssseen a female adder called Viper?" He asks, "Sssshe told me to meet her that ssshe would meet me in thossse bussshessss behind me, but ssshe wasn't there. I ssspent hoursss looking for her, and ssshe wasn't anywhere. I'm getting worried that something bad hasss happened to her. Have either of you sseen her?"

Lady Blue, still with her backside turned towards the bushes, looks at Charmer, concered, "Wait... I think I remember where she is! She told me a few days ago that she would be in the other park looking for a mate, I guess he's found his way to her. Some snakes can't tell where a female is just by sent, her sent is probaly all over those bushes, she lives in there."

They hear a female hissing, and a young, beautiful looking Adder slithers out of the bushes, and her face instantly turns to a bright rose red when the male turns to her. She moans, "Oooh.... I never thought that I would find you. I just got back from the other sssside of the park, I thought you'd still be there." He speaks, and her faces glows redder, "Sssorry, I ssshould have told you that I decided to come to your nessst instead."

She laughs in a loving tone, "That'sss alright, how about you come into my nesst for a while? There'sss something I want to ssshow you." She starts laughing seductively, and slithers off into the bushes slowly, still laughing. He looks back at Charmer and Lady Blue nervously, he turns to slither off, but he hears Lady Blue quickly ask, "What's your name?"

When he turns around, he sees that she is staring at him, he responds, "Assssp. Ssssinuoussssss was a friend of mine, I knew him assss a sssnakeling. We were bessst friendsss." He looks quickly at the bushes when he hears a distant shout, "Come on Asssp!" He looks at them, "Uh... gotta go. I'll talk later!" He quick slithers into the bushes, knowing that he is in trouble with Viper.

Meanwhile... in another part of the park....

A dark blue vixen with a scar on her back leg is seen slowly walking through a rocky land, and she stops when a young bright blue male comes up to her, "I'm sorry about the death of your mother," he sighs. "She was a good leader. I think that we should get back at the snake that killed her, the same goes for that worthless Lady Blue that broke her leg, and left her covered in scars."

The vixen snickers evilly, and she speaks, in a rather raspy voicy, similar to Adder's, "Your half right, my mother didn't deserve anything those Farthing Wood Animals did to her. They left her near to death, scarred all over the body, with her left ankle broken in two places, Lady Blue nearly ripped her throat out. Our mother sure as hell didn't deserve it. That should have been Lady Blue that had all that happen to her."

Another vixen, this time a darker blue one with purple stripes from her snout to her tail walks up, and growls, "I say that we should kill all those possible that she cares for, like our brother that had it out for the vixens of their pack who was shot by the hunters was trying to do."

The other vixen angrily shakes her head, flinging her hair around over her face briefly, reveiling a scar under her hair, then it goes back into place, and she growls, "Yes, but he went soft in the end, and took a bullet for Lady Blue instead of killing her like he was supposed to. He deserved to get that damned shotgun shell in his heart, I would have laughed if I was there when it happened. He would have lived if he didn't let his love for Lady Blue get in the way."

The male quickly looks up at her, and gasps in sudden shock, "Kiera! How can you say that about him! If it wasn't for him or Lady Blue, we'd all be dead, all us blue foxes."

She turns around from her earth, and growls at him, clearly angered at him, "What did I tell you about saying my name? You either call me one of these three names: Leader; Lovely or My Love; that goes for any of the males that live here, I'm going to avenge Queen's death by ripping this 'Adder' that killed her to bites infront of all those Farthing Wood Animals. They'll most likely give up their land, and follow by our rules, there won't be any snakes left to bite any of us. Sinuous, her mate, has decided to lay low after all that happened to him. He lost his tail to Queen."

Back on the Farthing Land...

Viper and Asp slither out the bushes, both smiling, the bushes loudly rustle as their tails come out of the bushes. She smiles at him seductively and laughs, "Yesssss, you wassss just lucky that frog was in there, I wassssn't finisssshed with you yet, you lovely sssnake." He rolls his eyes, and hisses deeply, "I know, I know. Weren't you going to take me to ssssomeone called Adder or ssssomething?" He reminds her.

She hisses loudly, "Oh right! I forgot!" She turns to him quickly, still smiling, and cleary excited. "Ssshe'll be happy, and ssshocked to see that I've found a mate."

Adder and Asp slither into her earth, causing a few pebbles to roll, causing Adder to open her left eye, annoyed. She sees Asp with her daughter, and quickly gets up, hissing. "Viper? Who'ssss that with you?" She asks in a concered voice. "My mate. Mother... meet Assssssp. He was love at first sssssssite for me..." Adder hisses loudly, cutting her off, "I'm fine with you too being matessss, but I'd better not hear about her carrying your sssnakelings until I tell Ssssinuous that you have a mate, isssss that clear?"

They both nod quickly, and excitedly, making Adder suddenly think, Yeah, sure, you'll probaly go into a bush, and do it there, then never tell me until their already born. She hisses at both of them as they slither over to the small, dark entrance of the earth, "Just remember, I'm going to have Roamer watching you at all timesssss. So don't pull anything, he'll be watching you until I find Sssssinuous, he'ssss been hiding since Queen ripped his tail off. We've told him that ssssssshe'sss dead, but he dossssssen't want to risssk one of her children finding him."

They turn back to the entrance, they both excitedly slither out of the hole, happy that Adder has approved of them being mates, and outside the earth, by a small, grey rock, and she hisses, "I'm glad that my mother hassss approved our love, I was ssshocked, she didn't when my brother found a mate." She just smiles at her, and quickly slithers off, and she shouts, "Hey! You didn't say that we were racing!" She slithers after him through a pile of leaves, which crackle loudly, and blow into the air as a cloud resembling Fox forms, and the sun shines brightly through where his eye would be.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's chapter 2 of the story. In this chapter, Lady Blue, Charmer, Viper and Asp head over to the Warden's to escape the heat of a hot summer day. Only characters that appear in this chapter at the four I mentioned, and the Warden. Chapter 3 will be the next day, and they are back in the park.
------------
Chapter 2: A Viper's Pleasure

With the sun still rising, and the sky still dark blue, two young snakes slowly slither through, bright green and tall grass, smiling at each other. The girl suddenly smiles at, and yawns, "Issssn't there anything to do is thissss park?" She asks tiredly, "thissssss day is only a third over, and there'sssss nothing to do here." He turns his head towards her slowly, and sighs, "I don't know, we could asssssssk Lady Blue. Ssssshe'll probaly be down by the pond, that's where ssshe was yesterday."

Viper hisses in response, "How do you know if ssssshe'll have anything to do?" She squints her left eye when the sun shines in her eyes, and she starts hissing angrily. He sighs, again, this time, in a more tired tone, "Her and Charmer always seem to have something to do, your mother told me that the sssseem to disssappear at bad timesssss." The sun brightly shines her eyes again, and she groans in annoyance, "Can we go ssssomewhere where the ssssun isssssn't so bright? Itssss ssstarting to hurt my eyesssss."

He quickly nods in agreeance, and says, "I know what you mean, itsss alsssso getting hot, to hot to sssssstand, really fassssst." She turns to him, she cocks her eyebrow at him, "You know that your voice remindsssss me of my father? He had a really deep voice just like yourssssss, atleasssst you don't have a high voice like Meassly." They get down on their bellies, and quickly slither into the grass, they get back up, and he asks, "Who'ssss Measssly?"

She smiles at him, and laughs briefly, "He'ssssss a friend of my mother'sssss. You might know him better asssss the mate of the Farthing Wood Weasssel." He looks at her with a confused look for a few seconds, then he suddenly remembers who she's talking about, "Oh him! I've met Meassly once, but I've never met Weasssel, but I've heard alot about her." Viper hisses, flicking her tounge out, then pulling it back, "How about we continue thisssss conversssation at the pond? I'm getting too hot, and too thirsty here, ssssso much that it'sssss driving me crazy."

Down at the pond...

Lady Blue walks down to the pond, faster than the day before, she sits down on her backside, and yawns. She slowly bends to the water, and places her snout against the surface. She feels a cold sensation rush through her snout, and she starts lapping her tounge in and out of the fresh, cool water. She moans to herself, "Ahh... colder than yesterday. Its much more peaceful and easier to drink from this pond ever since Adder killed Trey. I wish she had done it <b>much</b> earlier." She goes back to flicking her tounge in and out of the blue liquid, until she hears a distant hissing, and she looks up.

She sees Viper and Asp slither out of the bushes, panting loudly, and sweating. Lady Blue yawns, and asks, tired and in an uniterested tone, "What's wrong with you two?" Viper brushes her foward with her tail, and Lady Blue sees sweat fly off her foward, then she coughs, "We're ssssso thirssty, thissss has been the hottessst day I've ever had to live through, for assss long asssss I've lived." Lady Blue stops lapping up water, and looks at the too snakes, "If there's one place where can go to get away from the heat, or the cold for sure: its the Warden's cabin. He also gives animals food that come there, atleast he dose Charmer and I. He'll probaly mistake you two for Adder and Sinuous, you are the same colors. All four of us should get in anyway, only thing is: we can't tell your mother, or she'll want to come with us."

Viper looks up from the water, and hisses in offense, "Why can't my mother come with usssss?" She stares angrily, and Lady Blue sighs tiredly, "Because: your mother is a rule freak since she has gotten older. She won't let you, or Asp get away with anything, like going into the basement, after Charmer scared the life out of her. Its for the best unless you don't want to have fun." Viper stares at her, unsure, then Asp speaks for her, "Okay. We'll go, without Adder." Viper just shakes her head, "Okay, fine. Where'ssssss this 'Charmer' you mentioned?"

The two snakes look back quickly, when they hear a female voice, "I'm right here!" Lady Blue looks back from the water, and sees Charmer walk through the opening, she continues, "What'd you want me for?" Asp stares at the beautiful, bright orange, almost a glowly orange, vixen. <i>She was so bright</i>, thought Asp nervously. Viper sees him shaking slightly. She laughs quitely, while smerking seductively, "Don't worry ssso much Asssssssp. Charmer'ssss a friend of the family, ssshe won't hurt you, calm down."

Asp realizes that Charmer isn't a threat to him, and he stops shaking, he smiles, and asks, "Ssso... what isss thiss place you mentioned, the 'Warden's Cabin?'" Charmer turns back around so her face is facing him, and she smiles, "Its a cabin on the far side of the park, the Warden is the owner of this park. He watches over all us animals here to make sure that none of us die to threats such as hunters. I think that he gets tired of Lady Blue coming there, look at her backside and you'll see why. But let's get over there."

At the Warden's Cabin...

Lady Blue, Charmer, Viper and Asp stop at a concrete block, and Lady Blue quickly jumps on it, followed by Charmer. But Viper and Asp just look at the concrete, and back and forth at each other, clearly confused, and not knowing how they how going to get up. Viper looks at Lady Blue, and hisses angrily, "How do you except ussss to get up there? Itssss too high for sssnakes!" Lady Blue thinks for a few seconds, then she puts her arm down over the edge, and grabs viper by the neck.

Viper gags loudly, and Lady Blue yanks her up on the concrete slab, she lands on it, and hisses loudly at Lady Blue. Charmer looks down at Asp, who is looking at them nervously, she grins suspiciously, and grabs Asp around the neck too. He starts gagging, and she drops him on the concrete, hissing nervously and angrily. Viper groans loudly in pain, "Did you have to grab usss by the necksss sssso hard? We both blame you two if we get headachessss later." Lady Blue looks down at the snakes, grinning happily, and laughs, "Eh... quit your bellyaching!"

The door swings up, and there stands a man in workboots. He groans, "Oh not you four again! I just got all my steaks replenished, you had better only be hear to get away from the heat, and not to eat again." He looks at Lady Blue suspiciously, "Yeah, I'm talking to you." Lady Blue just flashes an innocent grin, he walks in, and the four follow after him, Lady Blue quickly, and at the front.

In there, Charmer gives out a pleasured moan, "Ahh... much better in here, I was dying out there, so hot. I couldn't get enough to drink, let's go into the pool. The room is cooler than the rest of the building. Lady Blue gets off her haunches, and follows Charmer into a room with a turquoise linoleum flooring, and a large pool in the center of the room. Lady Blue grins at Charmer, and maukingly laughs, "You had better not jump in there butt-first Charmer, it'll take months for the Warden to clean up all the water. You remember what happened when I pushed you in last year, don't you?" Charmer rolls her eyes, thinking, <i>Sheesh! Can't she let that go, it was a year ago.</i>

Lady Blue sees that Charmer was not amused by her comment, and she runs to the edge of the pool. Lady Blue feels something hit her in the back left lege, and next thing she knows, she is up to her neck in cold water. Lady Blue sighs, "Wow. I wish I had gotten in here earlier, I feel much better than when I did under the pond. Come on in Charmer! The water's fine!" Charmer comes running, and jumps over Lady Blue's head. She hears a loud splash, and water comes pouring down on her head.

Lady Blue swiftly swings her head around, revealing long, bright blue hair the back of her head. Charmer whistles loudly, and in a joking tone, "Who! A pretty blue vixen!" Lady Blue looks at Charmer in shock, but decides to let it go, and responds, "Who you calling blue? You can clearly tell that I'm not sad!" Charmer bursts out laughing, after a while, she stops, and lays down in the water, her face towards the ceiling. She asks in a confused voice, "I wonder what Asp and Viper are up to? They told me before I came they were going to go in the basement to explore."

Lady Blue looks at her wet, shiny head, and answers, "If they went in alone, then they're probaly doing something that an audiance ain't needed for. They'll probaly be back soon."
------

For those that read this, I hope that you take time to comment on this. I really work hard on these chapters, unlike Adder's Story and Elder's Lead. Enjoy!

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Adder,Nov 20 2010 on  09:00 AM

Characters such as Sinuous, Shadow, Hurkel, Whistler and Speedy won't appear in the story. The Weasels and Owls may appear, but right now I'm not completely sure.

These characters will be the main focus of the story.

Lady Blue
Friendly
Viper
Charmer
Whisper
Faschia
Stranger
Scarlet
Erica
Plucky
Roamer
Asp

These characters will or might be recurring characters:

Adder
Weasel (maybe)
Measly (maybe)
Owl (maybe)
Hollow (maybe)

There also might be young owls in the story if I choose to have Owl and Hollow appear in the story.

These characters are flashback only characters due to not being in the story or deceased.

Ranger (deceased)
Queen (deceased)
Scar-Face (deceased)
Scavenger (deceased)
Bounder (deceased)
Fox (deceased)
Vixen (deceased)
Bold (Fox/Vixen's son, deceased)
Bold (Friendly/Faschia's son, deceased)
Sinuous
Bully (deceased)
Spike (deceased)

It will focus mainly on these characters: Lady Blue
Friendly, Charmer, Whisper, Faschia, Stranger, Scarlet, Erica and Roamer. Adder will appear every once and while, but not in ever chapter.

Viper- She is the daughter of Adder and Sinuous, a seductive gal who is the spitting image of her mother.. She is the kind of girl who would wrap a guy around her finger knowing he would do anything for her. Viper is also somewhat of a hedoist, someone who likes to be pleasured.

Asp- Asp is the mate of Viper. Resembles Sinuous only younger looking, and darker. Okay darker and no mustache.

Kiera- She is the daughter of the now deceased Queen, the main villian from Elder's Lead, who holds a grude against Adder and Lady Blue for what they did to her mother. She has a sister who is just like her, but her brother dosen't agree with being violent to the Farthing Wood Animals.

I may have other new characters added in to the story. On with the first chapter.
Why the heck isn't Dash in there,she was one of the best characters introduced post-season II ?!  :anger

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Nov 20 2010 on  08:54 PM
Why the heck isn't Dash in there, she was one of the best characters inctroduced post-season II?!
I don't know. She had a cameo in my second story, the only main rabbit that is still alive. I'm just more fond of the Foxes and Snakes is all. Trying to write something that is only them. Sorry Belmont.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I know, it just seems strange to have Plucky in there but not Dash,that's all.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Nov 20 2010 on  09:01 PM
I know, it just seems strange to have Plucky in there but not Dash, that's all.
Oh. Hmmm... Maybe I could include her in one chapter if you really want her in. Maybe a cameo where her and Plucky are racing?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's chapter 3. Another appearance of Queen's daughter Ki-era. She... never mind, I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll forget about a summary.

----

Chapter 3: Queen's Retribution

The two vixens slyly, slowly and quietly walk over the border onto Farthing Land, they come out of the shadows revealing themselves: Ki-era and her sister. They both have one thing on their minds: getting back at Adder and Lady Blue for what they did to her mother, even if it means one of them dies in the process. Ki-era stops, then her sister, who she looks at, and suddenly whispers, "Now remember, my little sister, if you see a green snake, or an <b>adult</b> blue fox, not young, or cubs, kill her. Lady Blue is the one that made our mother suffer, and that adder of theirs killed her. We'll kill the snake first so she won't be able to kill us, then we'll lay low for about a week so they don't suspect anything. Then we'll kill Lady Blue when she is sleeping, most likely at night, she is pretty damn energetic for her age."

Her sister yawns quietly, and her sister quickly swingers her head around to her angrily, "Quit your yawning! We're supposed to be as <i>quiet</i> as possible or our plan won't work. Why the hell do you think we left my brother at home, he can't shut his mouth for one second!" She looks to the ground sadly, a tear falls from her eye, and she apologizes, "Sorry. I might as well have not come with you. Your treating me like--" Ki-era cuts her off, "Your right, I was a bit rough on you, but try and be a little quieter, okay?"

She looks back up at her sister, and slightly smiles, "Okay. I know that it was my fault. Sorry." Ki-era looks down at her, "Come on, we had better get there before someone keeping watch spots us. That would wouldn't be too fun would it?" She shakes her head, no, and they start walking slowly through the darkness of the night, hoping that they don't get spotted. Ki-era looks up at a large tree, she sees something moving behind it, and she whispers, "Stop. There's something moving behind that tree, it looked like a fox. Might have been Lady Blue or Faschia, maybe Friendly." Her sister responds, nervously, with her teeth chattering, "I hope it was just your eyes playing tricks on you."

They hear a barking from up behind the trees, and she whimpers, "Ki-era, I thought that it saw us. Let's get out of here." Her sister nods in total agreeance, "Your right, it looked like a male fox; either Friendly, Roamer, Plucky or Stranger. Other than that, there aren't any male foxes, alive anyway. Bold and Ranger died along time ago, and the Farthing Wood Fox just died. That's not enough male foxes to stop all of us." Ki-era's sister shudders when she hears a deeper bark, she looks up at the ledge, and sees five dark shapes, slowly, and eerily moving along it. Ki-era gasps in fear, "Okay. Maybe we should go now."

They both hear the deep bark again, they turn around, and they see a dark blue male fox staring at them, he barks deeply, and the two girls scream, then, out of fear, they run in separate directions. He runs in Ki-era's direction, and a bright blue vixen runs out of the darkness, then runs in her sister's direction, barking loudly. Ki-era sees a shape in the darkness resembling a bush, she gets closer to the dark shape, and sees it is a bush, she laughs, and jumps into it. Roamer stops running, and looks around angrily, growling, he barks loudly.

Faschia hears his distant bark, and she stops running, and lets the vixen she was chasing run off into the darkness, screaming in fear. Faschia turns around when she hears feet hitting against the ground, she sees Friendly, Stranger, Lady Blue, Roamer and Charmer come running at, they stop a few feet away from her. Roamer walks up to Faschia, and speaks to her, "Why do you think that those two vixens just came into our land by themselves? That seemed pretty dumb for them to do, they should have know after what happened with Queen and everything, that we'd have at least one fox keeping watch." Faschia shakes her head, "I have no idea. The one that I was chasing looked just like me."

Roamer responds, in a serious tone, "The one that I was chasing looked exactly like Queen. Only younger. That got me thinking, that those two we chased might have been her daughters." Lady Blue gasps in a surprised tone, and walks up next to him, "Her daughters? I thought she died with them in her, there's no way that she could have given birth to them after Adder bit her." Friendly corrects her, "He means daughters born before he death, an earlier litter. Stranger told me that he had two sisters, Scavenger, and Ki-era. That other has to be Ki-era from what he had told me, he said that she looked exactly like their mother."

Lady Blue suddenly yawns, and rolls her eyes, "Great. Another, just let Adder take care of her at the pond, and get this over with before another feud begins. We lost enough friends in the one with their mother, don't need that happening again." Charmer looks around nervously, "Who here agrees with me that we should go back to Whisper's earth before those two come back with help?" Friendly nods his head in agreeance with her, "I agree. Its to dangerous out in the open, if they bring any of the males, or their mates here, we might as well be counted dead."

At Whisper's Earth...

The group of foxes, Lady Blue, Charmer, Friendly, Roamer, Faschia and Stranger walk into Whisper's earth quietly. Whisper hears a pebble role across her earth, her ears perk up, then she whispers, "Did you have to make so much noise when you came in? I was having the best dream ever about Bold and myself, I just found out that Bold was alive, and he was about to say that he loved me. You just had to wake me up." She gets up, and stretches, then Lady Blue looks at her sternly, "Whisper. We had two blue vixens come onto our land a few minutes ago, Queen's daughters. Faschia and Roamer chased them off, but I have a feeling they be back with help. Tell Plucky and the others tomorrow morning, soon as you wake up, okay?" Whisper asks in shock, "Why me?"

"Because," Lady Blue responds, in annoyance. "Your the youngest of all of us, and the first that wakes up every morning." Whisper yawns, and sighs, "Fine... fine... I'm gonna go back to sleep." Whisper lays back down slowly, then she closes her eyes, and quickly slips back into her dream about Bold.

---

I'm going to work on chapter 4 right now, and it will be up later.