The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cute Petrie-3

MurMur · 12 · 2175

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile

This is just another cute sleeping Petrie. There aren't many cute sleeping Petries, sadly.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:00:50 PM by rhombus »

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
(AWWWW!  :D )

Petrie: There no...place like...*yawn* home...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Like almost everybody Petrie hates to be photographed... but he can't do anything against it. After all, who of you is able to realise that you're photographed while you are asleep?!? :wacko
Inactive, probably forever.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*I've known about this picture for a few months, but I don't know why I didn't comment on it before now.*

:D :D Absolutely cute/adorable shot of Petrie sleeping. I can't resist it. I love it! :D :D  

If I were a pteranodon, i'd gently.. verrrry slowly and ever so gently brush Petrie's back with one of my fingers/claws for a couple of minutes while he's asleep.

*Shhhhhh...  please, very carefully and quietly tiptoe past Petrie and let the nice, cute little brown pteranodon sleep,  okay? ;)  Don't wake him up. ^_^*

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Petrie *snore* Berrys Berrys Berrys.... :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Petrie: (in his sleep) ...more berries for leader Petrie...

OR

Unfortunately for Petrie, he would soon be woken up as a result of a prank from his brother that would result in another unintended "accident".

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
* Littlefoot and the others have had it with Petrie's obsession with surfin bird so they sneak into his nest at night to steal it.*

Petrie: *snores* Bi bi bi bird bird bird. *snore* Don't you know about the bird.. *snores* Well everybody know that the bird is the word......

*Littlefoot and go successfully steal away the record*

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Peaceful on the outside...but planning for world domination on the inside... :bestsharptooth

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
David Attenbourgh: The young pterosaur nestles itself and prepare a long sleep after a trying day. 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Fluttershy:

Hush now, quiet now! It's time to lay your sleepy head! Hush now, quiet now! It's time to go to bed!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Petrie: “I must rest.. forever slesp.” (Yoda) 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith