The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most Epic Sequel

MurMur · 25 · 3723

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
It's hard to say which one I think is the most epic. To me, epic means how grand/great I thought it was. Going off of that, I'd have to say LBT: Stone of Cold Fire was the best, in my opinion. My reasons behind that decisions?

I found all the songs enjoyable. Especially the 'Beyond the Mysterious Beyond'! It's not as obnoxious as a lot of people claim it is. I love the design and personalities of the rainbow-faces and their other-worldly origins!

Aliens in LBT is kind of silly  :p but also cool! It kind of adds to the mysticism the sequels gave it. Besides, it had one of the best characters to come from the LBT franchise, Pterano! He's pretty complex ( or as complex a character as these movies can make )and I just loved his character. Plus he's kind of cute for a pteranodon! :lol   Plus Rinkus and Sierra were pretty cool as well.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 9 2014 on  04:12 AM

LBT III is epic in my opinion because of the valley drying up, the threatening fire and the awesome battle at the end :)

In some points, the early sequels are simply better than the later ones :lol
Agreed on all counts! After V it just felt like they got lazy.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon (again),Jul 10 2014 on  02:14 AM
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 9 2014 on  04:12 AM

LBT III is epic in my opinion because of the valley drying up, the threatening fire and the awesome battle at the end :)

In some points, the early sequels are simply better than the later ones :lol
Agreed on all counts! After V it just felt like they got lazy.
OMG, that's what I feel, too. Like they just kept makin 'em to keep the movie series alive. It kept that until 7 (to me, personally. And really only for Michael York being in there as far as I'm concerned and Pterano in general), but then went downhill again until they hit 13, when they hit the bottom of rock bottom.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The bottom of rock bottom...that's what I feel I've hit these days  :neutral

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
None of the sequels are really what can be called epic, but I think that Journey though the Mists felt the most epic.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf