The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favourite ice cream flavour?

Saft · 23 · 2132

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, you have indeed read the title correctly and yes, I know there isn't much of an objective and that I'm  :crazy .  In my defence,  I have thus finished my examinations and am high with 'dance magic dance' song, so I hope I'm forgiven for this *begs*..but anyway, favourite ice cream flavour?  :lol

Mine is mint...  :angel

(no poll because I can't go through the whole ice cream flavours..)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
/Sigh Very well. You are forgiven. Just NEVER do this again. And congratulations on your exams.

I love fruity ice cream, especially when it adds chocolate, like strawberry/chocolate ice cream. I do like some chocolate flavors as well, but I do not like brownie chunks in my ice cream. I enjoy ripples of fudge, chocolate chips, and oreo bits in vanilla ice cream, and pure chocolate. I like putting shell syrup on top, that stuff that hardens on ice cream. I enjoy most ice cream flavors, even sour ice cream (yes, sour ice cream does exist). I just don't like nuts or cookie dough in it. I think maybe if I had only one choice, I'd go with sour ice cream, any flavor. I think that sums up my ice cream preferrences.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ugh no way, too much chocolate for me.:p
Sour ice cream?  What is that?
And thanks, two hectic weeks are finally over, hurrah!

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
vanilla with lots and lots and lots of cookie dough :lol: and marshmallow topping.

that or vanilla with peanut butter topping and reese's cups. Mmmm :p

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sour ice cream? What is that?

We all know ice cream as being sweet. However, in a select few places, there is a sour variety as well. They are all in fruit flavors, like sour raspberry and sour lemon. They are still mildly sweet, but mostly sour, making you want to pucker up like with sour candy. I've only seen three places in my life that serve it. An amusement park, a bagel shop, and one other place I can't remember. Have you ever had the candy sour patch kids? The taste is like that pretty much.

And thanks, two hectic weeks are finally over, hurrah!

You're welcome, that's great news.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My favorite ice cream flavors are chocolate, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, Reese's, Oreo, and Rocky Road.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like several flavors, don't think I have 1 favorite.  I like certain types of chocolate, & mint chocolate chip.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Before I found out I can't have dairy, my favorite flavors were mint chocolate chip, peanut butter cup, and cookie dough.  Now I like various sherbets and Tofutti brand vanilla and chocolate :yes.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In my hometown, there is a place where they make it however you want.  You choose what flavors and toppings and everything that go in it and they freeze it with liquid nitrogen right there, making the absolute best ice cream ever.  Oh, and if you think it's just the normal stuff, trust me when I say that you'll have a hard time running out of new combinations to try.

Ever had cinnamon mixed into your ice cream?  It tastes really good.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When I was on holiday once I tried Pineapple ice cream...that was interesting but if it was the option between mint and pineapple, well it would be mint since the two don't go together.:p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I could has sworn there was a topic like this already...buuuuuut maybe I'm just mixing up forums other forums. :p

Anyway...my favorite is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! I especially love the Ben & Jerry brand. The problem is, they don't seem to sell it in the closest Safeway anymore! :( At least they sell it at the nearby Wallgreens. :p It reminds me of the days of me as a kid and sneaking in some cookie dough when my mom was making sugar cookies for the holidays.

http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-flavors/

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, I checked.:p
Although there are probably ones already dotted around on other forums, I wouldn't be suprised if i had posted on MLK.  I know that i have posted something similar on another forum...

I have a Ben and Jerries machine in my library.^^

snake veemon

• Ruby
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm quite boring and mine is French Vanilla. My second favorite would be Birthday Cake :D

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chocolate chip
Mint chocolate chip
Chocolate chocolate chip
Chocolate fudge & peanut butter (either vanilla or chocolate ice cream)