The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Encanto (2021)

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I was a little surprised this didn't have a thread already :ChomperOhhh It's one of Disney's biggest movies in years

Well, it was earlier this year that this movie was making the rounds, and me, not wanting to get locked out of the loop like I was with Frozen's hype :oops , decided to watch it myself. I had a great time - Mirabel is one of my favorite Disney protagonists in a while, the songs were great (I relate to Surface Pressure way too much :neutral ) Isabela was awesome with her smug attitude, fun powers and cute design, Bruno was a really cool character too, the movie has a great look into inter-generational trauma, the whole nine yards. It's honestly one of my favorite Disney movies in the past ten years, and was a great one to be their 60th effort. I heard there will probably be MORE Encanto media on the way in the coming years, be they sequels or TV series or anything else. Can't wait! :petrieLOL

If you've seen the movie yourself, I'm curious to know your thoughts! :OhYou
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD