The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky's Nickname?

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
So I was at Blockbuster tonight and as I was checking out some movies, one of the employees sees the LBT shirt I was wearing and we get into a bit of a conversation. As he was talking, he mentions something about Ducky having a nickname. Now I mean, I've known about LBT my whole life and this is the first I've ever heard of Ducky possibly having a nickname?

Can anyone verify this? Did Ducky have a nickname? And if so, what was it?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A nickname, I'm not so sure. But she definitely got the characteristic 'yep yep yep!', which may be recognisable to many.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What!?! You guys gave me a nickname !?!
Nah, I'm just kidding :DD
Ducky has no nickname, that'd be new to me.
Like Iris already said... he might talk about the " Yep 3x"
Inactive, probably forever.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In the TV series episode "March of the Sandcreepers", she was dubbed "Smiley Softshell" by the crabs.  That's all I can think of :).

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ that episode is my favorite :DD
I dunno if I'd consider "yep yep yep" a nickname (it's much longer than 'Ducky') but that's primarily what she's known for :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Maybe he meant the name used for her species. Like either "big mouth", "swimmer", or "duck feet".  :idea

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I'm not mistaken Ducky introduces herself towards Littlefoot as a "Big Mouth", but later she's just called "Swimmer"
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
In the second movie Cera also mentions her father telling her not to hang out with (among others) "beakfaces" which may refer to both Ducky and Petrie.
In the German translation of LBT 5 littlefoot one time refers to Ducky as what would translate to "the little one", but it doesn't come across as anything like a nickname.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
He could have been referring to 'Smiley Softshell,' but other than that, I'm pretty sure Ducky doesn't have a nickname in the sense that we know of...
As for 'bigface' that's probably a take on Ducky's introduction of herself as a bigmouth, possibly a racial slur...