The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thoughts on Journey of the Heart

Alex Popp

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I was absolutely ecstatic yesterday to hear that another Land Before Time movie is in the works.  After eight years of thinking that the series went out on such a terrible note with The Wisdom of Friends, it's got another shot.  I'm just shocked that I didn't hear about it sooner.  Anyway, there was so much I wanted to address, that I had to make a video on it all.  So here are my thoughts on what we know so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjUtyQOer4

So I am very curious.  What does everyone else have to say about it?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Great video but there's no official confirmation that Rob Paulson will be voicing Spike or that Anddi McAfee will be voicing Cera. It's highly possible but not officially confirmed  ;)
Life Is Good

Alex Popp

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Apr 9 2015 on  12:15 PM
Great video but there's no official confirmation that Rob Paulson will be voicing Spike or that Anddi McAfee will be voicing Cera. It's highly possible but not officially confirmed  ;)
All of those voice actors are listed on the movie's IMDB page.  Now, at the time I made the video, Rob Paulsen, hadn't been confirmed to return yet.  I was just saying that I had no doubt that he would be.  Anyway, glad you liked the video.    :)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Alex Popp,Apr 12 2015 on  11:48 PM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Apr 9 2015 on  12:15 PM
Great video but there's no official confirmation that Rob Paulson will be voicing Spike or that Anddi McAfee will be voicing Cera. It's highly possible but not officially confirmed  ;)
All of those voice actors are listed on the movie's IMDB page.  Now, at the time I made the video, Rob Paulsen, hadn't been confirmed to return yet.  I was just saying that I had no doubt that he would be.  Anyway, glad you liked the video.    :)
Thanks for the info  :)
Life Is Good

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Well I've pretty much said my thoughts of the up coming 14th film on other topics so I won't say them all over again. And I don't want to get on the wrong side with others again either....

But I will say I'm not holding my breath on it.
I mean, I might really like it and it will be a success like when Dr Who came back on the air 10 years ago. Or I might just find it a big disappointment like Red Dwarf back to earth....

Also from what we've heard on another topic, it looks as thought it will still be mostly 2D animated. And thank God.

If it was to be all CG my reaction would have been something, like this...  

(yes I'm a green ranger fan)