The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My parents and LBT

Jrd89 · 4 · 1167

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys. I just wanted to tell you something when it comes to telling my parents about lbt.

My little sister knows about my drawings and I'm always glad to open up to my mom about it.

But never my dad. He's a grumpy 52 year old and on the serious side. I don't want him to know that his 21 year old son loves lbt.And that Rinkus is my favorite.

He told me a few days ago (without me mentioning anything to begin with) that "pink on men is very queer and gay". This is why I don't dare speak to him about Rinkus. I don't want him to know that his 21 year old son likes lbt and that his favorite character is a pink male flyer.

Look. I love Rinkus. I like that he's Pink, I love his fat belly (and I like that his belly is colored, too). I also love his long tail. and he's funny.

Don't get all excited about this, guys. I'm ok. I just totally keep quiet. My mom is the parent I open up to most. She loved the Rinkus drawings I did last May.

She said "Wow! That's good. Good job, Jared"

(and I'm just gonna tell only you guys these things...)
when I wake up from an LBT dream. I'm flapping my arms or i'm laying down on my belly flapping the bedsheets up and down under my arms. It's like my wings turn into my bedsheets as I wake up.

*ha ha!  :smile

And at other times after I take a shower, I wrap the towel around my back, put it underneath my arms, and flap it like I have flyer wings. I only do it for like 10 seconds, though.

Did I mention I whisper very very softly "Good night, Rinkus" or "Nighty night, Rinkus" before I drop off to sleep?

Yeah. I'm a flyer boy. I just really wish I could turn into an lbt rhamphorhynchus right now. (I'd love to see a drawing of me as one)

I do have a little chubby belly. Just give me a beak, huge wings, colored belly, a long tail, and big 3-toed feet and send me off to the valley. heh heh  :lol

I'm sorry for my deep obsession, guys. I can't help it!

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have nothing but respect for it, actually. I think it's adorable.  ;)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Don't worry about it. I never tell ANYONE about my LBT obsession. And I probably never will. I just don't have the courage and I'm scared everyone will call me a baby.  :( Yeah. We all have something that we never want to tell anyone. I have full respect for you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we all have secrets. this will just be yours. and on the whole, your secret is completely harmless..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: