The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What screw ups

Teresa · 146 · 24745

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
In the TV episode that had the "hidden runner" (one of my favorite eps BTW), the area around Cera's eyes was colored white:

Sorry about the PNG.  I don't have time to go converting pictures right now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting.  I guess some coloring person made a mistake.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm pretty sure I noticed this one a loooong time ago (when Pterano was first big on me...that sounded SO wrong XD ). In this little scene right here:
Petrie, I'm heartbroken. Don't you recognize your dear old uncle?

'Course, he technically DOES have four fingers, but the fourth should be in the wing.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I found one with the 13th movie. This one invloves the yellow bellies.

Here you can see her walking away from the group, down a DIFFERENT path:

Then here in the red circle, you can her up from with Loofah, Littlefoot and Cera:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
In LBT 7, this takes place after Littlefoot finishes speaking to the Rainbowfaces for the last time and they disappear in their paranormal way. Then the rest of the gang run up and while Petrie asked:

"What you know we no know?"

Cera's entire right side goes missing...... :blink:

Bruton the Iguanodon

I suppose they thought as little about the number of eggs and hatchlings in LBT 9 as they did about Ducky's 13 twins statement in LBT 6.

There is no saying for sure that what she said wasn't true. According to 12 Petrie has more siblings then they initially thought about. So perhaps Ducky does have 12 twin siblings, 7 younger biological siblings, and Spike.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I suppose they thought as little about the number of eggs and hatchlings in LBT 9 as they did about Ducky's 13 twins statement in LBT 6.

There is no saying for sure that what she said wasn't true. According to 12 Petrie has more siblings then they initially thought about. So perhaps Ducky does have 12 twin siblings, 7 younger biological siblings, and Spike.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's a screenshot of the mistake in the 7th movie mentioned by FlipperBoidSkua.

:lol  :lol  :DD  :lol
And after that same part, the inner part of her frill goes missing! And then it magically reappears when she turns her head!  :lol  :lol  :lol

Terrible! Simply terrible!  :lol
Edit: I also noticed that for that short sequence, Cera's face is stuck like that.  :lol

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Cera the amazing transparent threehorn

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny.  Reminds me of someting from I think the season 1 transformer's opening, there is a scene where Optimus's head seems to vanish, or turn invisible.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
There's a scene in the 12th movie were Cera briefly has girly eyelashes (like she dose in most of the first film and the LBT comic books) In the scene were her dad falls into a mud pool and everyone laughs at him.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is an error from the TV show episode  The Great Log-Running Game. (An episode I really didn't like much) Were Cera suddenly looks like Tricia.
Put your specs on animators!  

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, my!  I've heard of stunted growth before, but this is getting just a little outta hand :p.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's one from LBT 8:

Everything's alright here... but now look what happens only a blink of an eye later...

Where's Tippy's Mom?  :blink:

EDIT: Same applies to that Parasaurolophus in the background...
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's another minor one from LBT 5...

Gang plus Chomper minus Petrie

Cera jumping into the flowers after hearing that Sharptooth roar in the background.

The Gang laughing at Cera not being on screen. But here you see Petrie again... ;) I don't think he made it to the others in merely more than a second (which is the time Cera is shown jumping into the flowers).

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This one’s not nearly as bad (well...probably nowhere near as bad, actually :p) as the scene with the fast biters attending the Nibbling Day celebration, but it’s a blunder nonetheless:

This is a screenshot taken from the end of LBT X. If you recall, the film’s subtitle is “The Great Longneck Migration”. So what’s an Iguanodon doing there? :lol

(For those of you not in the know, Iguanodon was an ornithopod, more closely related to Duckyóor even Spike and Ceraóthan Littlefoot. In other words, it was NOT a longneck.)

Because Iguanodons rule!
 :smile

yeah its sad that it was the last good LBT film before the crap trilogy(XI- XIII) came in. dino_laugh.gif

A little off topic, but why is everyone so hard on 11 and 12? I admit they're not as good as the earliest sequels, but I don't see them as really being that much worse than the post-Mysterious Island sequels. I personally don't like them as much as 6-9 because I didn't grow up with them, but without my memories, they're not THAT crappy. Yeah, the idea of tiny longnecks was stupid, but the way some people describe 11 and 12, you'd think they're Wisdom of Friends-esque material.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Maybe the iguanodon is a longneck fan haha  :lol

Yeah, I don't get the hate of 11 and 12 much either. ADMITTEDLY, when I neared the edge of teenhood, I thought they were more childish than previous sequels, but now that I'm 19 I wonder why I ever might have thought less of them. Yes, I still see some of the childishness, but fabulous things were revealed to me the day I held aloft my LBT 11 DVD case and said, "By the power of--"

ok nvm He-Man ref lol

Anyway, that might be the reason why some people didn't really like those sequels.

I've grown to enjoy them :D especially Guido lol

Random Note: I find it confusing how Iguanodons are said to be the most widely understood dinosaurs because the sheer number of their skeletons, yet when I look up their figurine models on various sites, they get less love than random dinosaur like an Amargasaurus  :smile

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon

A little off topic, but why is everyone so hard on 11 and 12? I admit they're not as good as the earliest sequels, but I don't see them as really being that much worse than the post-Mysterious Island sequels. I personally don't like them as much as 6-9 because I didn't grow up with them, but without my memories, they're not THAT crappy. Yeah, the idea of tiny longnecks was stupid, but the way some people describe 11 and 12, you'd think they're Wisdom of Friends-esque material. 

I don't get all this hate either, and in my opinion, LBT 12 was great, and not just because I'm a huge Petrie fan and think that he deserves his own movie, but because of the excellent music, directing, beautiful and heart-warming script. Sure it didn't have any major epic events like many of the sequels did, but I still think it's an awesome movie, and LBT 13 is nowhere near it

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Though this isn't exactly the most proper thread to discuss this, I do agree. LBT 11 isn't great but neither is it bad. LBT 12 ranks among my most liked sequels and even LBT 13 has some great moments (though it's undoubtly the worst sequel but still way better than some eps of the series :rolleyes:)

Anyway, back on topic, what do you think about those two mistakes I spotted?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^The positions of Tippy's mom and the white Parasaurolophus are peculiar. They must have moved faster than Speedy Gonzales.   :p

Also, Petrie is quite the Gonzales himself.  :lol