The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alphabet Land Before Time Story

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
X-shaped rocks were hiding the stalker. "I think someone's following us," Cera said nervously.  Chomper, began sniffing the air.  It was someone he recognized!  "It's ok guys, I know her," Chomper said, referring to th stalker. "Her?" the group said confused.  A young girl sharptooth emerged from the rocks.  "AGH!" the rest of the gang screamed, but Chomper smiled. "Happy Day-Before-Star Day Chomper," Rita the girl sharptooth said, hugging Chomper. "Heading back to your island?"

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yup! I sure am!" Chomper replied happily, hugging back, and blushing from the affection. Then he realized something that made him grin even more. "Rita, you remembered my Star Day!"
"Of course I did silly! How could I forget your Star Day?" Rita replied, blushing a bit herself.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"zzzzzz..." went Spike, slightly asleep.  "Wake up Spike, we have to keep going, yup yup yup," Ducky grinned.

"Well Chomper, nice to meet this sharptooth friend of your's. Lead the way," Littlefoot grinned

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And, the starday celebration may be large, with so many people already here, it may, it may." Ducky said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Best we get going then," Littlefoot smiled.  "Follow me guys!" Chomper waved, signalling his 7 friends.  "Don't worry, like I said, with my uncle around, we have nothing to worry about." Chomper assured his friends

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Can I really come too?" Rita asked, surprised when Chomper had motioned to all seven of his friends, her included. In one way, she was thrilled to be invited to a party with Chomper, but on the other claw, what wonderful gift could she possibly give to someone like him? She wanted this Star Day to be Chomper's best. "I would love to be a part of this!" she exclaimed happily.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, you can come Rita, of course you can," Chomper grinned.  "Let's get going," he said, getting a running start.

"Hey! Don't get ahead of us!" Cera laughed

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eyeing the group were two, long-time friends of Chomper's uncle, who were hiding nearby. Unfortunately, not knowing of Redclaw's most recent realization, and since he told them he was going on his own for a while to "watch" someone and wasn't with them, they decided to get a snack on their own. As the group began to run by, they were getting closer and closer to two mouths of teeth!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fortunately, Redclaw showed up. "What are you two doing?!" he roared to Screech and Thud, seeing Chomper and his pals nearby. "Just getting a snack boss," Thud replied.  "I guess I haven't told you then," Redclaw said

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Guessing from the fact that Redclaw isn't attacking those kids, Screech and Thud figured that their boss knew something that they didn't. "Are they sick?" Thud asked.
Understanding what he meant, Redclaw answered annoyed, "No, they aren't sick. At least I don't think they are. I'm just not letting anyone else eat them."
"You're saving them for later, boss?" Screech asked. "It's that 'The hungrier you are, the better they taste' thing again, huh boss? Good idea. You always were the patient one," he said cheerfully, although he was actually disappointed that Redclaw wasn't sharing this time.
Now extremely angry, Redclaw roared, "I'm not going to eat them either! I am making sure that they get safely to my brother's place."
"Wow, you sure are nice boss. Giving your brother such a large variety of food sure is generous of you," Thud remarked.
Now Redclaw wanted to eat Sceech and Thud. "That is my brother's son and his friends over there. I am sparing them for my nephew's sake."
"Oh, so that little biter is your nephew, huh? Nice of you to keep his meal from being harmed," Screech complimented.
"FORGET IT!" he bellowed in rage, but then calmed down. "You're here now, so let's all just make sure they don't get hurt."
"Sure thing, boss!" Screech and Thud replied in unison. "Boss sure is smart. If they get hurt, it could ruin the meat," they said to each other.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hi Uncle Redclaw!" Chomper waved, seeing the big rex in front of them.

The rest of the gang except for Rita still appeared very nervous, because Redclaw was still a scary sight.  Redclaw smiled at his nephew, and Screech and Thud were slightly licking thier lips. "You can only eat leafeaters who aren't my nephews friends," he said. Screech and Thud sighed.

Chomper translated Redclaw's greeting to his friends.  Ruby could hear water not too far away. "We're near the big water, the big water is where we're near," she grinned

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In a little while, the eleven of them would be at the Big Water, and Sharptooth Island would be in sight. Then something happened next so that nobody would ever be able to say that they weren't glad Redclaw was with them at that time. A large, green-striped sharptooth began to approach them. Other than Redclaw, Screech, Thud, and Ruby, everyone remembered him. Of course, everyone remembered him drowning, but since he actually just drifted away out of sight, that memory originated from a mere assumption. He indeed survived that ordeal on the island and he was not happy. He was never very happy, but since that time, he hasn't been happy at all. He looked at the small scar on his tail. Whether it was very noticable or not didn't matter to him at all. He still remembered what it had felt like very vividly. And now, he wanted the one responsible for it to hurt just as much- or even more.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just perfect," the green sharptooth grinned evilly at the kids.  He began charging at them.

"AHH!!!!!!!!!!" the kids screamed, but luckily, Redclaw was there he knocked the sharptooth down.  "I have no feud with you Redclaw, so let me at them," the green sharptooth demanded.  "Too bad, they're my nephew and his friends, so I can't let you do that," he said.

Redclaw then slashed the green sharptooth's throat, injuring him severly. He fell to the ground.  "Let's go, before something like this happens again," Redclaw said to the kids and Chomper translated

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kole the green sharptooth lied there defeated.

(There, since K is a hard letter to do.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's get to where we're going before something else happens." Ducky said a bit fearful of what danger they may encounter next.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Moving right along, the gang crossed the land bridge.  "Be careful not to fall off," Littlefoot advised his friends

Meanwhile, Chomper's parents were talking. "So, do you have any prey caught for Chomper's star day tomorrow?" Mama Sharptooth asked Papa Sharptooth

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No, not yet," Dein, Chomper's father, replied slightly annoyed.
"What have you been doing all this time then?" his wife Terri asked, equally exasperated.
"That storm earlier may have been a small one, but it was enough to scare all the prey away into hiding," he retorted. "And all that moisture in the air makes it very difficult to use a sniffer, you know. I'll keep looking though. I just came back here to see if YOU caught anything."
Terri looked surprised. "I have been keeping an eye out for our son! You are better at hunting, and I am better at waiting somewhere patiently. Our job positions make perfect sense to me and should remain as they are," she replied.
Dein snorted as he turned around. "I'm going, alright! But who knows? Maybe a good meal will just show up."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Over along the land bridge, Chomper could see a big tan-green rex coming in sight. "MOM!" he cheered happily, running ahead of every else, giving Terri a big hug when he caught up.  "Son, we're so happy to see you!" Terri smiled

Meanwhile, a big longneck had fallen asleep on the island, Dein walking near it. "This is perfect!" Dein thought to himself

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pleased with himself, Dein took care of business quickly. "Ah, the perfect delicacy for the Star Day of my son," he thought to himself, remembering how it was Terri's and his favorite and that Chomper would always enjoy it so much. Chomper did like it too, but since flyers were harder to catch, making them a rare meal, he had always been too polite to tell his parents that they were actually his favorite and happily ate whatever they provided. Unaware of this, Dein was going to tell Chomper that he caught his favorite food, which was going to end up with a confession, and the conversation would have really creeped out one of Chomper's smaller friends, if any of the leaf eaters could actually understand sharptooth, that is.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quite some time later (Actually only about a minute later) Chomper and his mother were finished with their hug.  "It's great to back mom," he smiled.

"Good to see you Terri," Redclaw said.

Even though he couldn't understand them, Littlefoot said, "Uh, hi....Mrs. Sharptooth."