The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alphabet Land Before Time Story

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Carefully, Ruby finished chewing, swallowed, and then said thoughtfully, "It tasted differently than I thought it would, but I thought it would taste differently." Putting her hand on her face as she thought about it, she said, "But then, since I thought it would be different and it was different, than my thought wasn't different on how it really was." At that point, everyone was confused and their minds were going, "Uhhh..." But then Ruby said, "I knew it would taste different, and I still prefer sweet bubbles, but buzzers aren't bad either." At that point, everyone could understand her and their minds were going, "Well said, Ruby." "But I want to hear what you others think, so tell me what you think."

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked surprised. "They're not bad, they aren't they aren't," she said.
Spike seemed to like them a LOT. "What about you Littlefoot?" Chomper asked, still with that innocent smile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eyes on Littlefoot, he then lowered his head with his eyes to the ground. "I'm sorry Chomper, but I still prefer treestars." He then paused for a moment. "But when we go on our usual trips to the Mysterious Beyond and there's no green food around, I definately know what I'm going to look for!" he said as he raised his head to show a big grin and then he and the others started laughing. But someone was missing from the fun, it seemed to Littlefoot. He turned around to see that Mo wasn't in sight. "Oh no!" he thought, feeling ashamed. His good friend he hasn't seen since the fast water dried up comes to visit, saves his life, and he was so busy to forget his singing that he actually forgot him. Now Mo's feelings must have been hurt when Littlefoot was having fun with his other friends but neglected Mo completely. He wasn't grinning at all now. "Guys! We have to find Mo," he called desparately to his friends, who in turn, understood as well.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fear not mud brother," Mo grinned, surfacing, "I'm right here, that's all!"

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Goodness," Littlefoot said with a huge sigh of relief. "I was afraid you'd left."
"Why Mo leave?" he asked innocently but he knew what "Yittlefoot" was thinking. "Mo no mind Yittlefoot playing with other friends," he replied gently.
"But you just-"
"Mo not hide from feeling bad," he started to say, then looked sheepishly at everyone, "Mo just having- fun?" as he began swimming slowly around.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, Mo not mad or anything," Mo assured Littlefoot.

Chomper then remembered something back in his home in the MB.  "Hey guys, can I ask you something?" he asked

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"In a moment Spike," Ducky said when her brother wanted to play. "I am trying to listen to Chomper. I am. I am. What is it Chomper?" she asked.
"Do you guys remember Ruby's Star Day?" Chomper began.
"Oh yes. It was a very special time for her. It was. It was," Ducky agreed.
"Well..." he continued, "She isn't the only one here who celebrates that time, but I just can't be here to enjoy it like she was able to be. Would you guys be okay with me leaving the Great Valley, just for a little while?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just so you know," Chomper added "I flying sharptooth I knew from the MB flew her one night tellinge me that my parents wanted to be with them for my Star Day, which is tomorrow.  And don't worry about Redclaw.....ever since I found out he's my uncle, he hasn't done anything bad around me.  And, you guys could come if you wanted..."

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Kidding- you are kidding- aren't you?" Cera asked, trying to get her words to come out right. "Mean old Redclaw is your uncle? As in, one of your nice parent's brothers? Since when?" Almost immediately though, she realized what a stupid question she had just asked. "Just tell us what's going on here, Chomper." She was so shocked by his family relations that she didn't even think about his invitation.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Just go with me on this.)

"Look, I heard from my parents that they encountered Redclaw once, but before they could fight, my dad and Redclaw, noticed they had similar scents, which is how you can tell you're are related when you're sharpteeth.," Chomper explained honestly.  "And Redclaw promised he wouldn't hurt me or any leafeater or sharptooth I know, and my parents could tell he wasn't lying."

Littlefoot looked at Chomper's eyes, he could tell that the little sharptooth wasn't lying.

"But if you wanna come, we have to leave tonight so we can find my parents before tomorrow night," Chomper said

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Mysterious Beyond have dangers beside Redclaw. Plus, it be dark! What you think, Littlefoot? You got good ideas. Should we go? " Petrie asked. All eyes focused on Littlefoot.
"Come on guys. There's no need to ask me about this," Littlefoot replied. "This is Chomper we're talking about. We all know what we should do."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice thing to do will be go with Chomper," Petrie said. "Me in."
"I'll come with Chomper, of course," smiled Ruby.

Ducky, Spike, and Cera (albeit Cera was reluctant at first) agreed

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay, so we're gonna go adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond as a group, just like always," Littlefoot said happily. "Now we'd all better get ready to head home and go to our nests since it is getting pretty late."
"Huh?" asked Chomper now completely confused.
"Don't worry. I know what to do. First of all, our parents always call us around this time for sleep anyway. When we get there, we lie down and pretend to sleep. Once each one of our families starts making their sleep noises, we quietly get up and meet by the Secret Caverns where Chomper and Ruby live. When we all arrive, Chomper can lead us to the island since he knows the way better than any of us."
"But Littlefoot, how much time does it take for your families to get to sleep?" Chomper wanted to know.
Littlefoot smiled. "Don't worry. Our families fall asleep the moment their heads hit their nests and they sleep very deeply," remembering how the same thing happened the day they all snuck out and ended up finding Chomper's egg. So does everyone understand?" But the response came from a different dinosaur.
"Littlefoot! Littlefoot! It's time to come home."
"That's my grandpa. Gotta go. I'll see you guys later. Do I know how things work here, or what?" he replied, smiling as he went home. "Good night, Mo!" Mo answered back and looked for a sleeping place for himself.
Chomper said, "This is perfect! Everything will work out for sure now!"
As the others' parents called them until only Ruby and Chomper were left, they smiled at each other and went home to wait.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty soon, Chomper and Ruby were waiting for everyone. "It'll be cool to see your family again," Ruby said.  Chomper remembered something he wanted to say. "Knowing my parents, they probably already hunted me down a Star Day meal for when we get there, so it's best you not watch that," he laughed tinily. "That's OK Chomper, I know you kinda have to eat meat," said Ruby

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quickly falling asleep for being the oldest family of the four, Littlefoot's grandma and grandpa were already making sleep noises. Littlefoot started to sneak away, but just then, he heard his grandpa's whisper. He said, "Oh Littlefoot, you always were the adventurist type, weren't you?" Littlefoot froze. How did his grandpa find out? His grandfather continued. "I wish you wouldn't keep roaming about and stay with your family more." Littlefoot didn't know what to say. Chomper is his family too. "Grandpa, I" But his grandfather continued, "But what I can't understand is why you'd want to change your name. Everybody likes it." Now Littlefoot was very confused. He walked over to his grandpa's face and his eyes were still closed! "The name you want doesn't sound anything like your real one. Where in the world did you come up with the name Bron?" Littlefoot made a noise. His grandpa was having a sleep story about his dad! While it might've been fun to listen to, he had an appointment to keep. He got away without waking anyone, and headed toward the Secret Caverns. He figured the others wouldn't be far behind.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Running up, Petrie, Cera, Ducky, and Spike came along side Littlefoot.  "We're ready, we are, we are," Ducky smiled.

"That's good," said Littlefoot. Chomper and Ruby were waiting at the Secret Caverns, noticing the five come into view

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When they all met up, the others couldn't help talking about their "great escapes".
"How your escape go Littlefoot?" Petrie asked.
Turning a bit red at what happened with him, he simply answered, "Fine."
"All set?" Chomper asked.
"Of course not!" Cera called. "I need to eat before we leave, get this shiny stone I saw for Tria that's nearby, wash my horn, and do some stretches."
"But we don't have time for all that!" Chomper whined.
"Chomper, she isn't going to do any of those things, those things she is not going to do," Ruby replied. "When we get back, I'll teach you a funny way to talk called sarcasm. You might just find it interesting."
"Uh, okay. Thank you," Chomper responded, still confused about how sarcasm works and how Cera's words could possibly be considered as funny. So Chomper took the lead and began the journey to see his family. "Onward to Sharptooth Island!" he called out.
"What that?" Petrie asked.
"That's where my family and I lived remember? You all visited me there a long time ago."
"Oh," Petrie  said, just realizing what he was talking about because Chomper and Ruby were the only group members who knew what that place was called until just now.
"And about the many other dangers of the Mystrerious Beyond you mentioned Petrie. There aren't as many as you think for us with my uncle around now."
"What you mean by that?"
"Oh, you'll find out..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then the group set off.  Chomper used his sniffer to track down the area of the island. "That way!" he smiled, and pointed in one direction.

Petrie wondered what Chomper ment by his comment about Redclaw, but he actually felt it was something GOOD.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
While the group was traveling, they didn't realize someone was following them.  The sneaker let out a loud giggle, which everyone heard.

"What was that?" Littlefoot asked, feeling a little scared.  He looked around and saw nothing.

In between two boulders nearby the stalker zipped between them and giggled again, getting the crowd even more afraid.