The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic Park Story

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rules:

In this game it is based after one of my fave movies, Jurassic Park.....although this one won't be serious in most cases  :lol , the main rule of this is to have fun and to make it as random as possible!!! although, never let the main character die!!!

Post short sentences or paragraphs of what happens next after the person above you has posted.

Have FUN!!! :DD

Day 1:

Greg began strolling down the corridors to the genetics lab. when he arrived he looked through a microscope to see what DNA looked like. he looked closer..........and closer........and closer........*BOO!!!*, *holy %$#@!!!! sweat jesus! son'va %$#@^!!! mother &^%$#@!!!*, greg %$#@ his pants........and he walked off

(okay, doesn't seem interesting so far.....but that's because i'm tired as hell and i havn't slept for a few nights dew to sickness)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ewwww!  Who left this trail of poo?!" yelled a disgusted co-worker when she returned to the genetics lab.

"I dunno, dude, but that's, like, so wrong," gagged a male co-worker.