The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Being a Yellowbelly

Jrd89 · 33 · 5254

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind being a Yellowbelly. Their lives seem pretty laid back. I love a laid back lifestyle

I wouldn't really mind either. I'd like the laid back lifestyle. With a flyer though, you add the ability to explore places up high that a land dinosaur wouldn't be able to physically reach, not to mention be able to do lots of "air tricks" in mid-air while flying.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Apr 6 2014 on  10:47 PM
I wouldn't mind being a Yellowbelly. Their lives seem pretty laid back. I love a laid back lifestyle

I wouldn't really mind either. I'd like the laid back lifestyle. With a flyer though, you add the ability to explore places up high that a land dinosaur wouldn't be able to physically reach, not to mention be able to do lots of "air tricks" in mid-air while flying.
Yeah, I like the flyer species too...though I wouldn't want to BE one (fear of heights. The most I've done is high rides and a high slide). For me, I'd say Threehorn. Though, I'm also like a Yellowbelly cause they're pretty easygoing and so am I.

Actually, to note, as soon as I got back into LBT, Pterano was the first character I hadn't seen a drawing of that popped into my brain.

DoofahLetOne

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I love Yellow Bellies and their humor.  How can anyone hate them?!   :wow

Sometimes people get too serious.    :slap

I'd hate to be a Threehorn or....gasp....a Sharptooth.   That last one would STINK!  Havin ter kill stuff to eat.  I don't know how that poor sweetie Chomper can put up with it.  

(PS, I'd like to see Chomper and Topsy meet the Yellow Bellies.  I think Chomper would be fine, though I wonder what the Yellow Bellies would do.  I think that Topsy though would have a heart attack.  If he thought Guido, another sweetie, was a weirdo, I think he'd go nuts after meeting them Yellow Bellies.)  

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Mar 4 2013 on  12:00 PM
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Mar 4 2013 on  09:32 AM
Aw snap, then I might be hated for saying: that's the only LBT I have left to watch before I'm caught up on the series - not counting the TV series... still have quite a few to go through... and I ordered it form my library :DD
Please don't hate meh!!
But looking at pic of actual Beipiasaurus' - aka the Yellowbellies - they are a pretty epic-lookin' saurian ;)
Here
Don't worry, I don't think we'll hate you for it! I will warn you, however, that the photo of the actual dinosaur is nothing compared to what you'll see in 13. I haven't seen the movie yet either (only bits and parts), but BEWARE!
Omg!  :!  How could they take something like that and turn it into something so ridiculous? No offense to any LBT yellow-belly-lovers, but still...yikes!

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I really hope the herd of yellow bellies from LBT 13 were the only ones that act like that. I seriously can't believe the entire species being that incompetent.

I have the same exact philosophy about how the series makes out sharpteeth in general, I doubt all are not bright. I mean look at Sharpteeth from the first film. That's another debate we can have about sharpteeth on another thread.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I think being a Yellow Belly would be loads of fun. A life of being silly sign me up.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
oh my Subgod, there's such a thread. XD
I won't even think about being yellowbelly.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
I'd get as far away from my own herd as I could.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I know 2 dinosaurs that wandered away from there herd. It didn't go well for them.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A carefree life as a Yellowbelly would be the perfect life for me. :PLoofah Eating berries, being happy all the time, couldn't ask for more.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Goldenberry would've been a good username for you. :PLoofah

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
A carefree life as a Yellowbelly would be the perfect life for me. :PLoofah Eating berries, being happy all the time, couldn't ask for more.
Exactly.