The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Clan

Poll

What Sharptooth Do You Wanna See in LBTXV?

Acrocanthosaurus
0 (0%)
Afrovenator
1 (16.7%)
Concavenator
0 (0%)
Ceratosaurus
2 (33.3%)
Cryolophosaurus
0 (0%)
Eoraptor
0 (0%)
Herrerasaurus
2 (33.3%)
Sinraptor
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth Clan!

Revised 04/03/2022
Version 8.0
——————————
Welcome

RAWR! Welcome to the Sharptooth Clan. First rule pf Sharptooth Clan is you don’t talk about Sharptooth Clan! Had you for a moment huh?  :bestsharptooth

This is a place for Sharpteeth fans to come together and enjoy all things sharptooth.

———————————————————————————————————

Carno Credo:

*There is no Peace, There is Prey.
There is no weakness, There is Power.
Through Power I create Fear
Through Fear I gain Supremacy.*
-Carno Credo

Alternative Carno Credo:

Another version of Carno Credo:
*There is no timidity, there is tenacity.*
*There is no cowardice, there is bravery*
*through bravery I gain power, through power I create order, through order I gain Supremecy.*

—————————————————————

Prophecy of the Chosenasaur

Legend foretells that one will rise from among our ranks, reform us, and reign forever.

The Prophecy

The Chosensaur shall have the regal hide (purple).
The Chosenasaur will be an orphan.
The Chosenasaur shall break barriers.
The Chosenasaur shall lead the clans into an golden age of glory.
The Chosenasaur shall deliver Sharpteeth from the roaming of the Mysterious Beyond, giving them purpose and a home in the Paradino (paradise).

—————————————————————
Anthem

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCt0g329pw

———————————————————————

Role Play

Create a Character sheet and role play in this thread.

Example of a Character Sheet:

Name: Carnie
Species: Carnotaurus
Height: 10 Feet Tall / 3.048 meters
Weight: 6,600 lbs
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Red, Black, and Grey
Notable Marks: Scar near left eye
Backstory:
 Carnie became Sharplord, leader of the Sharptooth Clan after the demise of the Alpha Sharptooth at the hands of the Gang of Five.

The Role Play Aspect of this Clan is not mandatory. You can just chat about all things Sharpteeth instead of playing the RolePlay.

—————————————————

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharpclaw  :thudstonk

Smaller Species
-Velociraptor, Deinonychus

Sharpclaws are our scouts and most nimble Fighters. They use wits, cunning, and killer claws on both hands and feet in service of the Clan.

Sharptooth  :bestsharptooth
Large Species
-Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Gigantosaurus

The titans, the lords of our clan! Sharpteeth are the captains of our clan. Their size and brawn make them known to all leaf eaters! The ground shakes at their footsteps and the trees splinters at their roar!

Sharpfoot   :whatdidyousay

Medium Species
-Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, and Suchimimus

While the Sharpclaws are fast and can navigate difficult terrain, and the Sharpteeth can crush and swallow foes whole, Sharpfeet are the vanguard of our clan. They have a combo of strong foot claws and a larger mouth, to make them a double threat!

Sharpswimmer  :longneckangry
-Mosasaur, Megaladoon, and etc.

The Navy of our Clan. Sharp Swimmers can dive deep into the Big Water, ensuring Sharptooth supremacy over the seas!

Sharpflyer  :PteranoPlotting
-Pterosaurs

The Airforce of our clan! Mostly comprised of Pterosaurs, Sharpflyers have no contraints save being able to explore the depths of the sea.

—————————————————————————————————————————

:TreeStar Leaf Eaters and 🥚Omnivores:

If you want to be one of the members of the Gang of Seven or a custom Leaf Eater or Omnivore who seeks to aid or challenge our goal.

How To Join?

Updated: 03/21/2021

To join our Clan, you must give your best RAWR! And if you want post your character sheet.

You can post long or short posts, but shorter is what I plan to do. 

RAWR points can still be given for tasks.

—————————————————————-

Titles:

Sharplord
-Lord of the Clan

Sharpnoble
-Those who sit on Carno Council

Sharptooth
-Fully trained predator and warrior.

Sharpolyte
-Being trained in the hunt to become a Sharptooth.

Sharpstalker
-New Member, Intiate.

—————————————————————-

MEMBERS

@Gentle Sharptooth -Carnie The Carnotaurus, Sharplord
@SammyTheSpiketail -Chomper
@Hypno  -Allosaurus (LBT VI)
@Sneak -Original Sharptooth
@LeventeII -Trofy the Troodon, Leader of FBC, Honorary Member
@ImpracticalDino -Longneck, Honarary Member
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:58:17 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
heheh. Sounds ineteresting.

Can I be legendary Sharptooth? Sharptooth from original movie? 1000 RAWRS. XD

aldo question: what kind of tasks would be presented here? In what form this game will be presented?

(also I never played uch forum games before)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Apr 18 2017 on  03:23 AM
heheh. Sounds ineteresting.

Can I be legendary Sharptooth? Sharptooth from original movie? 1000 RAWRS. XD

aldo question: what kind of tasks would be presented here? In what form this game will be presented?

(also I never played uch forum games before)
RAWR! and Weclome Snik. You are brave to enter the domain of the Sharpteeth.

To answer your questions,

The tasks will be assigned here, and usually will be answered in here, here is an example:

Task No. 1: Explain the Carno Creed:
There is no silence, there is RAWR!
There is no mercy, there is meat
There is no weakness, there is strength
There is no serenity, there is Sharpteeth.
There is no calm, there is the Clan.

Task No 2: Explain or share some of History of the Sharpteeth. You can write about the Original Sharptooth, or specific one from one of films, and you may add your obeservations, what could have been improved in their tactics, why did Gang of Five get an advantage over them, and so on.

Some tasks must be fulfilled in other parts of Gang of Five forum, like for instance learning to stalk prey, this just means conversing with other forum members who are Leaf Eater sympthaizers, do not antagonize, but learn more about the Leaf Eaters. Other examples would be to hunt, this requires you to watch what Leaf Eaters say, and when you can strike or rather say something Sharptooth positive and etc. These tasks outside the RPG are of course suppose to be respectful, but its a way if you want to do something outside the RPG that effects your place in this RPG.

You do not have to constantly be in Sharptooth Clan RPG gear, but if you do a task assigned here in outside Forum, report back here and share the link or at least name topic for Chieftan in charge to check and award you RAWR! points.

If you have more questions, please ask. I hope I explained it.

In short, you do tasks and assignments here in this thread, others will be assigned for the outside forum and have you learning the Way of the Sharptooth.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Apr 18 2017 on  09:24 PM
I'm confused by this part, I admit.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 18 2017 on  10:04 PM
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Apr 18 2017 on  09:24 PM
I'm confused by this part, I admit.
It means as a Sharptooth, you are not a silent creature who is timid and keeps quiet. You make yourself known to all with loud noise, like trumpet or horn. :DD

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Out of all of the Carno Creed, that's the only part I have any criticisms for. Basically, a predator that's needlessly noisy is going to have a difficult time in life.

1. A big sharptooth being too noisy might draw the attention of other predators. Small ones can be more easily dealth with, but if they happen to draw attention from a stronger carnivore, then they risk getting injured, perhaps hindering their ability to hunt properly.

2. Small sharpteeth are better off being even quieter, for if they make their presence known to everyone, they run the risk of being killed by prey and predator alike (prey, defending their herds, and predator, to get rid of competition).

3. A noisy sharptooth would not hunt well. The key to hunting is actually being quiet enough to get close to the prey and close the gap. If a sharptooth, large or small, were to be constantly loud and heard, then their prey is going to hear them and run off long before they have any chance to get close.

A better approach with that part of the creed, I think, would probably be more in competitions, sharpteeth trying to claim territory. In this case, being loud and heard could be used as an intimidation method in hoping to scare away their would-be rival.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 18 2017 on  10:39 PM
Out of all of the Carno Creed, that's the only part I have any criticisms for. Basically, a predator that's needlessly noisy is going to have a difficult time in life.

1. A big sharptooth being too noisy might draw the attention of other predators. Small ones can be more easily dealth with, but if they happen to draw attention from a stronger carnivore, then they risk getting injured, perhaps hindering their ability to hunt properly.

2. Small sharpteeth are better off being even quieter, for if they make their presence known to everyone, they run the risk of being killed by prey and predator alike (prey, defending their herds, and predator, to get rid of competition).

3. A noisy sharptooth would not hunt well. The key to hunting is actually being quiet enough to get close to the prey and close the gap. If a sharptooth, large or small, were to be constantly loud and heard, then their prey is going to hear them and run off long before they have any chance to get close.

A better approach with that part of the creed, I think, would probably be more in competitions, sharpteeth trying to claim territory. In this case, being loud and heard could be used as an intimidation method in hoping to scare away their would-be rival.
Indeed, the context of credo is for this Clan. Being loud and noisy to keep hot head hunters from asserting themselves over superiors.

The Credo is based on Sith Creed from Star Wars. Since Sharp teeth are suppose to be the antagonists of The Land Before Time, and Sith are antagonists of the Star Wars Saga, I tried to create a Creed that captures aspects of the Sharptooth mindset, attitudes, feelings, attributes, and behavior. It's not a literal, be loud all the time thing, its philosophical.

Also, if you look at three classes of Sharpteeth, the Sharphunter class is more what you are talking about, keep quiet, analysis during the hunt, and then attack without making much noise (Raptor style). But for T-Rex types, the roar can petrify prey with fear, which is more the Sharpclaw class, of being more brutal and attacking, not worrying about if you make yourself known to prey. Sometimes the RAWR! can so scare prey into a trap, as in case of lions, where male roars causing prey to run right to the females. Being loud and roaring can also make the prey become so tense and anxious they make mistakes, as often happens to Gang of Five in LBT films.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
First Assignment: Pick a Sharptooth you admire, and share their history, attributes, and their strengths and weaknesses.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I'll join and see what it's like. I don't know. This is the Allosaurus from LBT 6.

Character: Allosaurus (known as Browridge Sharptooth)
Sex: Male
History: Made several appearances in The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock. Article here.
Strengths: Is pretty good at a silent approach, not stupid enough to give up searching for prey. Also has a good sense of smell. Good balance and Sharptooth-level durability (hence surviving falling off the log and surviving a deadly fall).
Weaknesses: Sometimes clumsy when it comes to wooded environments; may get his head stuck. :lol
I would say he's a Sharpscavenger, as he can be stealthy but usually doesn't.
The gang used the environment to escape the sharptooth, as the full gang escaped him by making it through dense trees he couldn't get through, and Littlefoot escaped him by getting through a rock wall that the sharptooth had to break to get to him. But afterwards, there was no environment to be used to escape this sharptooth.

I hope others join this as well, I'm gonna need a few people if this is going to be worthwhile :yes
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
RAWR! Welcome @Hypno ! Well done making a character sheet! Here is a bonus 150R points!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:17:00 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
New Assignment:

Sharptooth The Great, the founder of our clan, was presumed  drowned by the Gang of Five. From his watery tomb he returned and vowed revenge. What plan can you propose to put The Gang of Five to shame? Worth 10R to 50R.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
"Wound them, and throw them into the depths of the sea so they die the same way Sharptooth The Great did."
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
"Wound them, and throw them into the depths of the sea so they die the same way Sharptooth The Great did."

Well done Hpno! You are awarded 50R points! :bestsharptooth

To my Sharptooth Clan members, pardon my absence; I was busy dealing with that Lone Dinosaur. He tends not to spend time around herds, so I was isolated as well.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Join The Sharpside, we havs ribs!  :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Steam rose from pit of molten fire and overshadowed the nostrils of a large pointed snout. Two amber eyes peered through the puffs of steam, and two mighty jaws of pearl white teeth in the shape of curved spikes came together, with the top row of teeth covering the lower lip in an overbite. Carnie stirred the magma with a stick, and lifted it to light a pile of wood.

Carnie: Let the Fire Call all who seek retribution for Sharptooth’s fall!

The brazer burned bright with oranges, yellows, and reds, illuminating two horns on Carnie’s head. The time had come...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 12:52:39 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Bio
Name: Carnie, Carnegie
Species: Carnotaurus
A.K.A. Horned Sharpooth
Height: 10 Feet
Weight: 6,600 lbs
Length: 29 Feet Long
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Red, Charcoal, and Black
Strengths: Zeal, Cunning, and Brawn
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Overconfident, and Rage.
Backstory:
Carnie was reared on the stories of the legendary Sharptooth. When he learned that a band of leaf eaters sunk Sharptoofh into the watery abyss, Carnie vowed to avenge Sharptooth. When Carnie became an adolescent, he climbed to Sharp Rock, Sharptooth old laire amomg the grumblimg moumtains and firery goo. There before an effigy of his hero, Carnie summons Sharpteeth far and wide to avenge Sharptooth.   

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Carnie stood over brazer his red rippled skin lit up. Suddenly from shadows emerged two figures. They were short Dromaeosauridae, with snouts full of razor sharp teeth and curved claws on both feet. The two came near to the fire, and growled. Carnie felt they were uneasy abs intimidated by his size. Carnie let put a roar, his horns looking like points om a crown. His tail sweeped like a cedar log rolling to send the two Utahraptors to their knees.

Carnie: Welcome fellow Meat Eaters! You have answered the Call! Growl.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:33:01 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Carnie grabbing some coals from the fire with his four clawed fingers and placed them on his forehead, burning a mark under his eye. From shadows a serpentine head smeeged, its snout long with sharp teeth and a fin of spikes on its back. The ground shook as silver Suchimimus stepped forward.

Suchi: All hail Sharptooth! May his memory be avenged!

Carnie: Yes! Rawr!  The Longneck and his band will be brought to justice!

The two Utahraptors let out a shriek, joined by Suchimimus and Carnie’s roar.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
This is our anthem:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCt0g329pw[/youtube]

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord