The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You know, people are capable of finding out about the show through other means, right?

And the show has proven to have a fairly large fanbase who will be able to see the show through other means, this isn't going to hurt ratings like that.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Youtube has had issues with troll/spam copyright claims. I have heard that MLP: FiM episodes and music videos being removed has something to do with this.

Also:

Sonic Rainboom background music. I happen to really like this awesome industrial rock/orchestral hybrid.

And this:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic meets military vehicles!

I think I'm in love.  :wow  :wow  :DD  :DD  :celebrate  :wub  :wub

It should be obvious which pony is which vehicle, hopefully.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Adder,Aug 17 2011 on  06:15 PM
^Rio is one of those. It was rated G despite some crude humor in it.
Rio was originally going to be PG but the toned it down a little to fit the G rating.

And I'm starting to like this show :yes

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well I think the Hub doesn't mind if there show is uploaded on youtube.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's more of the company who makes the show's call as opposed to the network airing it, Petrie85.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know that Brek it's the companies choice that told youtube to take away the episodes. I know that. It is breaking laws and other stuff. I just hope to see this out for DVD.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
It was a trolls, guys, not Hasbro. They just legally can't outright say iit wasn't them. The copyright claim was issued by a guy calling himself "Hasboro". Hasbro made a statement saying that they embraced the online culture of the show, and that included the fan videos. Well, some of said fan vids were targeted as a part of the wipe.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hope person was caught and banned. What jerks that ruin things for everyone. I hope the videos are back now.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More milponia (My Little Pony Militaria)

Original image too large. See here: http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/31603?search=spitfire

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With regards to that Command and Conquer: Pony Hour, I would pay money to play that.

And some more CnC meets MLP:

Cryotrooper Rainbow Dash:

And here is some Halo-ish art:

Click here

Damn it, now I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to do a military science fiction story based on this picture. But first, I must watch every episode of MLP: FiM

...Yeah, I have weird taste in MLP art.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I loved all the pictures everyone posted. I really liked that Rainbow Dash  game type picture.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
LOL That was a very good interesting little comic strip. I liked how she turned Super Sayin a bit,.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rainbow Dash and two Wonderbolts as F-22(?) jets!

Also Highway to the Rainbow Zone

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I want to ask a legitimate question here, and I want to stress beforehand that I'm not criticizing the show or making fun of the fanbase with this post:

Are you ever slightly concerned that this internet overload of bronie/pony things in general may end up being off-putting to potential future fans? I mean, with nearly every forum and several internet reviewers using MLP: FiM stuff in their work/posts, it's highly possible that some non-viewers might get rather annoyed as opposed to intrigued.

In fact, a recently read that a few of TGWTG video producers have claimed that the fans themselves were what made them not want to watch the show, with them basically shoving pony stuff down their throats.....

This reminds me of the game Portal. You remember how after the first game, everyone was quoting "The cake is a lie!" And then when Portal 2 came around, there was no cake reference whatsoever? (Except for one subtle one). That's because the developers of the game themselves said they were getting sick of everyone quoting the "Cake" line.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Aug 18 2011 on  10:46 PM
Are you ever slightly concerned that this internet overload of bronie/pony things in general may end up being off-putting to potential future fans? I mean, with nearly every forum and several internet reviewers using MLP: FiM stuff in their work/posts, it's highly possible that some non-viewers might get rather annoyed as opposed to intrigued.
There is always that risk but so far it seems to be working.