The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
If you were given three wishes, what would those be?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Anagnos: Being a novelist, and being able to ghostwrite and edits stories for people. :D

ImpracticalDino:
1) This seems like an obvious one, but I would wish for world peace.
2) I would also wish for increased exploration of our solar system. I'm curious as to what all is out there.
3) And, most important of all, an official release of the uncut version of LBT. :DD

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What's your first reaction of hearing an ice cream truck coming in your neighborhood?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Anagnos: It varies, but typically I'd say around 30-45 minutes. If I'm in a rush I can fit it into around 20 minutes.

ImpracticalDino: That's hard to say because I've never seen one in my neighborhood. In fact, my city doesn't seem to have ice cream trucks at all for some reason. We certainly have ice cream stores, but I can't remember the last time I saw an ice cream truck, here or elsewhere.

If an ice cream truck did come into my neighborhood, though, then I would probably go and get some ice cream.
:cerahappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like being around lots of people or are you more of an “isolated”?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can't you believe that Anagnos is too old for ice cream trucks? I almost believed him for a second there. :p

Do you like classical music?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Anagnos: A bit of both. I was definitely more of an introvert when I was younger; a large part of that was because of my social anxiety. It's less of an issue for me nowadays, and I have opened up more as a result. I likewise have more of a social life than I used to. I'm a member of three different book clubs, as an example. That said, I'm still shy sometimes and I do tend to be rather subdued in large group settings. I enjoy my quiet and alone time as well, and I like living on my own. I'm happy to go out and engage in social activities, but I like coming home to my own nest at the end of the day.

ImpracticalDino: Yes. Not as much as some other genres, but every now and then I enjoy listening to it.

Can't you believe that Anagnos is too old for ice cream trucks? I almost believed him for a second there. :p
Tsk, tsk. For shame, Anagnos. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is one thing you've observed in your backyard in the past week?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't think of anything interesting in this past week. The most interesting thing to ever happen, however, was one time when there was a fire in one of the dumpsters!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good question.

1) I'm reliable, dependable, and punctual, which are traits I value especially since I've dealt with people in the past who weren't.
2) I'm open-minded and largely un-prejudiced (which, again, I have dealt with friends who were).
3) I'm imaginative.
4) I'm a nice guy (most of the time).
5) I'm an LBT fan. :DD

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have any food allergies?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Anagnos: That was a tough question to think of an answer to because I'm a pretty honest person for the most part. Even on the infrequent occasions when I do lie about something, it tends to either be a white lie so as to avoid hurting someone's feelings, and/or is a fairly insignificant issue anyway. Although that said, I can remember one time when I was a kid, I was over at a friend's house and he had all these impressive Lego structures built. When no-one was looking, I wrecked some of the structures... and then blamed it on my friend's little brother.

I still don't know if that's my "biggest" lie necessarily. I feel like there's probably an even better story buried in my memories somewhere, but that's what springs to mind right now.

ImpracticalDino: Thankfully not.