The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Does being gone a decade qualify for a welcome post?

jedi472 · 31 · 6243

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can only second what others have already said but greetings from me as well! :smile

Hey there! Good to meet you as well =)

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back!  :wave  I'm LeventeII. It's nice to meet you!  :)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back!  :wave  I'm LeventeII. It's nice to meet you!  :)

It's great to meet you as well! =)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, I think I recognize you. You once read the LBT/Bionicle crossover fanfiction I was writing at the time, then asked me to check out your LBT/Star Wars crossover story, right? If that's the case, sorry I never got around to it (though that probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, since you stopped being active for quite a while).

And if you were still interested in my reading fanfiction, while I did finish the first story, I made some progress through my second story before I eventually just lost interest and decided to cancel all further progress (the latest chapter was posted back in 2013). I'm still writing fanfiction, but now it's for a completely different series. If you're interested, you can find the links in my signature.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 And to answer your question jedi: Yes, being gone  10 years and coming back is worthy of a " welcome Back! thread"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And to answer your question jedi: Yes, being gone  10 years and coming back is worthy of a " welcome Back! thread"

Haha, duly noted! I was hoping this was the appropriate place.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I think I recognize you. You once read the LBT/Bionicle crossover fanfiction I was writing at the time, then asked me to check out your LBT/Star Wars crossover story, right? If that's the case, sorry I never got around to it (though that probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, since you stopped being active for quite a while).

And if you were still interested in my reading fanfiction, while I did finish the first story, I made some progress through my second story before I eventually just lost interest and decided to cancel all further progress (the latest chapter was posted back in 2013). I'm still writing fanfiction, but now it's for a completely different series. If you're interested, you can find the links in my signature.

Hey there! I remember you and your fanfic well! It was quite the fun read as I recall! No worries on mine, it definitely wasn't going anywhere x3 I'll  have to check out your works!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We already got acquainted a little on discord but I figured I'd welcome you back here as well. Nice meeting you at last :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Hey there! I'm also relatively new. I joined about a year ago and I'm active primarily in fanfiction, but it's nice to meet you. :)
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Greetings to you! I too have only just joined, but hey here I am. ;)Cera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I too am a new member. But either way, welcome back to the forum jedi472!