The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rangers and the UFO

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Based upon a true local story.

Part 1

Gadget Hackwrench and her friends had nothing to do, and it was another ordinary weekend.

But then they got a tape by Plato, and that was a secret tape.

"It comes from Europe, and it's something about an UFO that all I know!" did the dog say.

The Rangers saw the video, and the screen showed a strange object with lot of lights flying above a car one night by a remote road.

Then the thing moved into the nearby forest, as everything went normal.

"Golly! I did not have a case like this in years!" did Gadget say.

Plato told the Rangers where to go, so the Rangers flew to the place wjere the event took place.

Scandinavia

The Rangers arrived by a remote forest one night in their Ranger Plane, and it was there the UFO was told to be seen.

Someone else moved throguh the forest, and Gadget shouted "Hello!"

Nobody answered, and nobody else was out.

Then did the heroes see a flash of something from not of this world, so they ran until they found a cabin.

The Rangers reached the cabin, but as they was about to enter did they suddenly see a very strong light from something above.

"Golly! What's that?" did Gadget shout.

"I saw many things like that before, but nothing comes close to this!" did Dale shout.

It came from a flying flat object with a lot of projectors that was quiet, but the Rangers could not describe it.

The atmosphere became unusal quiet too, as the Rangers was all alone in the dark forest.

In the meanhwile did the Rangers feel very peaceful, and they felt like being in another place beyond their time.

Soon did the object disappear quickly without a noise to another part of the forest, as the Rangers felt scared and strange too.

The Rangers ran into the abandoned cabin, where they isolated themselves for the rest of the night.

But they could barely sleep, as something from another place ran around the house and tried to get in while Gadget recorded the unusal noises.

The next day did the Rangers fly home, and Gadget she showed the recording to Plato.