The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: Galactic Crisis

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This one will have some things from the movies like the Battle of Geonosis, Order 66, and some that weren't in the movies.  I have to ask for no Star Trek stuff please.  My characters for now will be Ralis, a Raptorian Jedi Knight.  He is 25 years old and uses three lightsabers.  One in each hand and one with his tail.  He looks like a veloviraptor and is from the planet of Raptoria.  This starts shortly before the Clone Wars.  I will need someone to be a clone commander, and Ralis's Jedi apprentice.  SOmeone will also have to be a bad guy.  That will be theclone commander after Order 66.  I might also play a Pirate later on.  First, I need to know who's playing and who your character will be.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will also be Commander Bennet, a clone commander in the Republic Army.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
What?  I thought we were making up characters?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know.  Who does this guy work for?  The separatists (bad guys) or the Republic( good guys)?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, could you also have someone be Ralis's jedi apprentice too?  If not, I can do it but I'd rather someone else be my apprentice.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll also be Palpatine and some of the other movie characters.  And who will your jedi character be?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess we will decide that later.  I guess we had better get this started then.

A list of people who will be in this rpg from the movies: Mace Windu, Anakin, Obi Wan, Jar Jar (Hell no!  I was just kidding!  He ain't in here!) Yoda, General Grievous, Assaj Ventress, Palpatine, Darth Vader.
Possible characters: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Padme, Jar Jar (but only if he dies!), Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Clint Eastwood (NOT!), some other people.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
(I don't want to bug you on this but...... you have over 3 unfinished RPGs you start them then they go dead after about a few weeks or so I've been watching this happen and thought I should bring this up. since this is another star wars RPG that started with lots before it you started and left in the dark. It is best to do about 3 or 4 but the amount you started and left unfinished is kind of bugging to see. you need to think about how far the RPG will go and best to keep it going to a end. not leave them in the dark F-14 Ace. SO far I seen you have 8 RPGs you started out of them 4 of them not been posted for months and the others are hard to keep track of.

The RPG I start or do with we still going on with them. I know your ideas are good and the story line as well but there too many going on at once. too many to keep going as I seen. like the 4 bottom ones you started they been left for so long unposted and seem to have no story line left to go on if you plan to do a rpg do about 3 RPGs at a time maximum and keep the other ideas back till the ones are done or these RPGs that started off you done might end up dead as the others.

So for the moment I think it best you'd keep creating new RPGs to a minimum... till you have finished the others instead of making too many to keep track off. that why I stopped joining any new RPGs of yours it just that too much for me to keep track of. I am at the moment joined in 5 and that is very hard to keep track of... but 8 at a time is really confusing to keep a track of it.

Sorry F-14 Ace I just had to bring it up since this is yet again another one and from what I read I couldn't keep up with it...)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The reason I'm not posting in the one with the borg in it is because my guys keep getting beaten no matter what they do.  I hate bad guys who can't be beaten.  There is no end to it.  I get board and lose intrest and it makes me feel like my characters suck.  I am thinking about asking Nick to get rid of it because I'm not going to post in it anymore.  I got board because your guys were unbeatable.  I'm going to ask Nick to delete that one so neither of us has to keep track of it anymore.  Also, some of the others were finished.  I had those removed as well.
Also, perhaps this one should be put on hold for now until we finish up some of the other rpgs.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
So far, I'm staying with one RPG.  Maybe two.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ALright, the Clone Wars will begin on the highly volcanic planet of Sallen.  Sure, it was Geonosis in the movies but I hate Geonosis.  Lets not march right into battle just yet though.  Some events leading up to it have to happen first.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
I'll play as general lexpark camander of the replublic fleet he also camands a battlecruser called the MALA'KAK

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, lets get started.
In one of the most remote parts of the galaxy, two small fighters emrerged from hyperspace.  One was a raptorian V-23 Arkbirt fighter.  The other was a Jedi starfighter.
The pilot of the Raptorian ship said, "That is my home planet, Raptoria, dead ahead.  It has been years since I have been there.  I wonder what the separatists are doing in this system.
(can someone please do the other jedi too?  make them however you want them to be like.)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, lets get started.
In one of the most remote parts of the galaxy, two small fighters emrerged from hyperspace. One was a raptorian V-23 Arkbirt fighter. The other was a Jedi starfighter.
The pilot of the Raptorian ship said, "That is my home planet, Raptoria, dead ahead. It has been years since I have been there. I wonder what the separatists are doing in this system.
(can someone please do the other jedi too? make them however you want them to be like.)

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
hmm ahh I'll also be jedi night borgia a old jedi approx 8043 years old (he looks 20) he's a cyborg elite he has a robotic eye a cybernetic arm and one jaw missing. he lost his wife ainia durring the separatists take over on his planet.(somethin from halo I didnt know what he was goin to be. lol)