The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Klaus

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Klaus.  The Story of Santa Claus like you've never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taE3PwurhYM

Saw it!  Non-Spoiler Review below.

Wow!  This is really, really good.  Perhaps one of the best Christmas movies I've ever seen.  Seriously, you don't want to miss this one.  If you are going to see one new Christmas movie this year, let it be this one.

Can't get more into detail without spoiling.  So, that's it for now.

See ya later! :wave

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I must say that this looks promising from the trailer alone! I have been looking for good movies for a while now and I may just watch this one. I will definitely be sure to remember this, thanks for sharing it with us! :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just saw this movie last night! Really liked it. The animation style didn't really appeal to me right away, but the characters are well developed and it has a lot of funny moments. Now a spoilery opinion:

Spoiler: ShowHide
I didn't really like the addition of a love story. I feel like this movie would've been just as good, if not better, if it had not included a lady interest for the postman. It was all about him finding his role in life and Klaus accepting what happened and who he is, so it felt a bit forced and frankly unnecessary.

Still definitely worth a watch.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Cool. I might have to check this one out. :)