The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT on VHS

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As of now, I only have 1 and 3 on VHS but I plan on getting II and IV on VHS as well.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

sailor53

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I have 3 copies of the first movie*, movies 2-9, and the first Sing-a-Long on VHS. I also have 2 copies of the original** and movies 2-4 on DVD.

* I have 2 of the original 1989 Videos and 1 of the 1994 McDonalds videos.
** I have the original DVD release and the Anniversary Edition.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Aug 30 2011 on  10:30 AM
Why not get all of them on DVD?
I have my reasons, one of them being that some of the footage of the 1st film was cut out on the DVD release.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah yeah that is true. Can you still get Land Before Time 1-13 on VHS still>?

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Can you still get Land Before Time 1-13 on VHS still>?
Only at used book and movie stores. Here in the US (I know not everybody from the forum is from the United States) we have "Half Price Books" and "The Exchange" that both sell vhs tapes mostly half price books the exchange is trying to get rid of the rest of there's. In Fact about a year ago I found LBT Journey Through the Mists and LBT The Mysterious Island both on vhs.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah thanks for the information Ducky Fan. And sometimes yard sales might have them also if you're really lucky.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Check your local friends of the library sales as well.  I don't know how many copies of the films I've seen come through them.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah yeah that is true. But I might buy the used Land Before Time 1-11 Bundle Pack. With Vat Taxes it's 100.95. Not bad. Kinda a lot but that is on my wish list.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I have the following...

1- 8/Sing along songs on VHS
4 - 6 on LaserDisc
1 - 13/TV Series DVD

Karmarsi

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://karmarsi-kedamoki.deviantart.com
I got movies 1 ( paper casing ) - 10 on VHS. they're all neatly aligned together. XD I don't plan on getting rid of them. <3

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I have one copy of each movies and the singalong; other than 9, 11, 12, and 13, theyre all VHS. The players at my parents' house each play VHS and DVD, though I havent watched any of them in years.