The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Petrie came to your house...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
This is quite a late fad addition to the list! I was wondering what would happen if Petrie mysteriously came to your house.

I would happen to hear a knock on the door. I'd open it up to find...nothing. But then, something starts to fly around left to right. When that something finally stops and I realize who it is, he would probably be scared of me at first, but I would just tell him that I'm friendly and I won't hurt him. Then I would give him a big hug.

Then I would invite him in (just as long as my rottweiler dog isn't barking at him!) Afterwards, I would probably check to see if I have any leaves or berries. If I do, I'll feed them to Petrie, and he'll likely enjoy them. Then I would ask him all the logical questions about him and his friends and...well, everything else.

What are your thoughts?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
First, I'd hear a terrible boom, a sound of something pretty big hitting the window. Since Petrie has never seen a window or door in his life, I assume he wouldn't notice the glass until it's too late. After shortly inspecting the glass, I would leave the house to search for the unfortunate creature. And see a baby pteranodon moaning and putting his hand on the head. I'd bring him into my house, check him for any broken bones, and then let him rest. I probably wouldn't be surprised at all at first. It would take me some time to realise what just happened.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
All I know is that I'll have to go to the store and buy extra bags of collard greens --
but don't cook them! -- just for him. And yes, I'll have to explain why the "other" Flyer he saw in my front window is really him.  Then I'll teach him to play blackjack. :lol

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
What i would do?I always wondered how flying reptiles tasted like... :lol  

The first thing i would do is to put him in a cage or something,not becose i want him prisoned,but becose my cat is a killing machine.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
My dogs would probably bark like crazy at just the site of him!  :lol

Well, I'd probably find a much safer place in the house to take care of him, possibly keeping him a secret.

I'd also keep any doors shut so no unwanted sounds would startle him. :p

As for food, that's kind of a tough one... Might have to find him something without drawing much suspicion, I suppose.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: EggStealerGirl,Oct 30 2012 on  08:14 PM
My dogs would probably bark like crazy at just the site of him! :lol
And then he'd get the hell outta here!  :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

I would tell the cute little flyer how dear he is to my heart, and that he always puts a smile on my face.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Nov 23 2012 on  06:18 PM
I would tell the cute little flyer how dear he is to my heart, and that he always puts a smile on my face.
Same! He's so funny and cute!

Eh...Okay, cue re-recording of "Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange)!"

*begins, but almost immediately...*

You know what, scrap it. We like the song just the way it is!

*cue record scratch; goes back to typing this stupid post that ends now!*

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
He'd be hanging around with the local cardinals, finches, and hummingbirds, hiding from the neighborhood great horned owl, stealing all my berries, and then had to fly out fast as soon as my dogs know he's here!  He probably wouldn't stay long.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'd assume someone dosed my drink with a powerful hallucinogen and go lie down to wait it out.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 26 2012 on  10:08 PM
I'd assume someone dosed my drink with a powerful hallucinogen and go lie down to wait it out.
*laugh track*  :DD

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
he's someone I always wanted to meet... He is so cute, it would be incredibly exciting for me. I would calm him down at first, saying it's ok, and give him a warm hug, suggesting to live with me. Of course I'd need to hide him from others, but it'll worth it!