The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Rift RP Discussion

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
jenna and chanticleer i'll play
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Add, and welcome to the club, er...Breakclub. (bad rhyming habit kicked up again...)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like we're getting quite a nice group of characters together.

I was thinking if someone is taking Tiger & Miss Kitty I will do Fievel.  That'll give me, I Think, 3 characters, not to many.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Though I already did make a claim for Feivel, Kor, I'll give him to you and I'll take Thumbelina instead.  And I'm not taking no for an answer! :p

Once we hear from Belmont and Pterano again, we could probably start playing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
YOu can have fievel if you want.  I didn't see that you had wanted him first.  2 characters is enough for me.  I'll look over the movies tomorrow and see if I want a 3rd character, among the Don Bluth movies I have seen.  Plenty to go around.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I added a few movies, though I'm laying off the Disney films that Bluth had a part of, until somehow we run out of characters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Now sure who my 3rd character may be.  Maybe Mrs Frisby from Secret of NIMH, or maybe a character from We're back or Titan AE.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I'll also take Cale Tucker from Titan A.E. and Aleu from Balto II.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Belmont, welcome back, and your picks are added.

Kor, Mrs Brisby's already picked, along with Cale Tucker of Titan AE.  But no one from We're Back is chosen yet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wasn't going for Cale, he's to famous.  I was thinking of the kangaroo type alien but I later remembered shes hardly in the movie as I recall so finding scenes she's in would be likely hard.  I was thinking maybe Elsa from We're back, not like it's hard to find a scene she's in and maybe Jeremy from Secret of NIHM.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Added.  As soon as we hear from Pterano, then we can get the story rolling.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
OK, just got word from Pterano, and he's going on a trip, so we can start the story now.  He's still welcome to jump in anytime he gets back.  I'll set up the beginning.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure it's ok to start without Pterano?

I guess there'll be something that will have the characters want to head towards it, a sight in the sky, building or something?

It makes sense to me the characters from the same movie (movie series) or tv series could meet up first.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just talked with him, and he says it's OK, and he can jump in at anytime.

The source of the whole mystery and the story is a massive glowing red crack from the ground to the sky, which is where everyone will be going to.  It'll just be a long way to get there (across mountains, dark forests, frozen lakes, etc).

And it would be a bit more interesting if all the characters are scattered from each other and mixed about.  Anybody could meet up with anybody.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting idea, I had not thought of that, but it would allow different series/movie characters to meet each other.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sounds like a plan kenji. i'll pos once i get a good idea of what to say..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: