The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Transformers: Prime Roleplay

Fyn16 · 38 · 4262

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting looking characters.  Think you'd like to do an fc also or are you happy with just your 2 characters?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I second that. Very well-developed characters. Definitely approved for the RP.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Right now, I got room for an fc, but I can wait to see which ones you guys pick out.  I have ideas for a pair of Decepticon Pretenders, plus pick out a regular Autobot from G1 to use in Prime, like Powerglide.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Powerglide, that could be interesting.  Would he be smaller, like I recall his being a minibot in g1.  So maybe the tf:prime Arcee size or smaller?

I may pick one of the human kid characters, or make an original one since there are some types of rp that the kids can do that the bots can't, and vice versa.  If I did an oc kid character I'd do one closer to Raf's age since it would look odd at school, and other places, a kid hanging out with teens, and 2 teens hanging out with someone so much younger.  

Plus I think a kid at school may start noticing things.  If you look at the right time and are at the right angle, assuming bumblebee and bulkhead keep their windows dark, and it looks like they don't, you can see as Miko or Raf gets in that there is no driver, if you time it right you could take a picture, and start gathering other evidence.  Who is that woman who drives Jack's motorcycle, not jack's mother.  her helmet looks totally different then jack's.  Why has he not seen her walking away or towards the motorcycle.  & other things.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not entirely sure about Powerglide's size in G1, but I had thought of having his alternate form as either a U2 spy plane or a Global Hawk UAV (which are both large planes) with special wings that could fold to a third of its length for maneuverability, and a pair of pylons for additional surveillance or remote-controlled smaller UAVs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The g1 version is roughly around twice as tall as a human, in his robot form.  From what I recall his vehicular form is larger then his robot form, since humans can easily ride inside him.   He is the main character in the episode called: The Girl Who Loved Powerglide, though he does appear in other episodes also.  Also he has a mouthguard like Optimus and Wheejack have in g1.  Not sure if you want to have that or not, just thought I'd mention it.  

Though the sizes don't carry over from g1 into Tf:prime.  Arcee is in g1 a normal size autobot, but in prime she's the smallest one.  & the G1 Bumblebee is a mini-bot, not a lot larger then humans like Spike, but in TF: Prime he's larger then his G1 version.  So you can likely have your Powerglide be whatever size you want him to be, if the gm approves.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can add the others later, when I can fine-tune them.  As for FCs, I can start off with either Arcee or one of the humans, if they haven't been picked already.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay....

Here's the list of FCs. Let me know who you want, and I'll cross them off. As is the case with Powerglide, feel free to let me know if you want to bring in a preestablished transformer not present in the Prime universe yet, and be sure to provide an alt mode. I'll have a look and give my approval.

(NP)- "Non-Prime." Essentially any transformers we're introducing to the universe...

Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Arcee
Bumblebee
Smokescreen
Ratchet
Bulkhead
Wheeljack
Powerglide (NP) (Alt mode: U-2 "Dragon Lady") (Mirumoto_Kenjiro)
Sideswipe (NP) (Alt mode: Saleen S7) (Fyn16)

Decepticons:
Megatron
Starscream (Fyn16)
Soundwave (Mirumoto_Kenjiro)
Knockout
Shockwave (?)
Airachnid

Humans:
Jack
Miko
Raf (Mirumoto_Kenjiro)
Fowler

OCs:
Kulbit (A) (Fyn16)
Shaderazor (A) (Mirumoto_Kenjiro)
K-9 (A) (Mirumoto_Kenjiro)
Currently unnamed explorer (A) (Kor)

Should we throw M.E.C.H. into this?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
OK, I've decided to establish Powerglide as a U2 spy plane.  And for FCs, I choose Raf and Soundwave.

About M.E.C.H., I read that the leader Silus was nearly killed and had his mind transferred into the body of Breakdown, and then killed all of the M.E.C.H. members in the area, before being captured by the Decepticons.  If we want to continue M.E.C.H., we'd probably have to do a splinter group with new characters.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Would anyone mind if I joined in?  I'm working on a few OC's as we speak~!

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
We'd be happy to see you come on board! Just post a bio on any OCs and claim whatever FCs you want. I'll be claiming all the FCs that are left over once everyone's chosen.

And as far as M.E.C.H. goes, I agree that if we bring them in, they should be a splinter faction. The question is whether or not they'd try working with the Decepticons again.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Also, I've put up the first RP post. Since not all characters have been taken yet, this is more like a prologue. Feel free to use it to introduce OCs if you wish.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice opening post.  

I wonder if there are any fc's other folks want or are thinking about.  There are enough for most of here to take a few, say 1 autobot or con or human, or 1 each from 1 or 2 factions.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah as far as FCs go, you should be fine with at least one from each side for now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, finally got my first OC done!!

Name: Speedbreaker
Affiliation: Autobot "Neo-Wreckagers"

Alt-Form: Jet-Black Can-Am Spyder RS

Autobot form: Normally rolls around on one wheel, similar to Arcee from the movie series, though can also either split said wheel into spindly, thin legs, or conver to a three-wheeled mode for increased stability.  Ninja-esque face guard, with a single bright crimson optic on the right side.  Left optic covered by a sheet of black metal.  Overall skeletal appearance.

Personality:  Flippant, blase, and seemingly laid-back, Speedbreaker is actually a very cunning fighter and tactician.  Willing to use underhanded tactics if it means life or death, he specializes in close, urban combat and ambush tactics.  

Weapons of choice: 6 Energon swords stored at his hip level-Usually uses only one at a time, but can clench all 6 between his fingers and use them as lethal claws.  Also mounts a small rocket launcher in his left shoulder, as well as an energon arrow launcher in his left wrist-Folds out into a longbow-style weapon

Backstory: UNKNOWN

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Alright, great OC! Feel free to pick some FC's as well if you wish.