The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 50749

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what building should we investigate first Krystal asked her as she landed  in front of  building  on the north side of the base " might as well check out all of them, right? We get into any trouble we radio the guys..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"The command center wouldn't be a bad place to start" Avalon explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then lets head there Krystal said drawing her blaster, and began running  towards the cpommand center. ' lets see where everypne is..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hold on! I've got something on my radar! It seems to be coming toward us at a high fate of speed!" Avalon explained.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: So...are we still doing this or not?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are still doing thi)
 Get into defensive positions
 Fox replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Avalon soon realised what was coming.

"Its a missile, take evasive action" he yelled out in horror.

Four ships appeared on the horizon, they had slipped in unnoticed via optic camoflage and radar jamming tech.

"This is Fang, leader of the Shadow Squadron, you are to leave now or suffer deadly conseqences" a raspy voice said over the com.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We are the Star Fox team heere to investigate what happened to this base. If you are friend, you will not block us from searxghing. if you dom, then you will be treated as hostile "Fox said in reply..
Get inside the command center, hurry" Krystal said ducking inside the inside was cluttered with pappers and debris.. ' something must have happened in here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wrong answer, Bring me their heads" Fang replied and ordered the rest of his squadron to attack.

"You guys again? I thought I left you four to lick your wounds on Macbeth" Avalon spoke as he went into attack formation.

"You thought wrong Stryker and now I'll be the one to blow you out of the sky and watch your ship burn" Fang replied

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Get ready to defend yourselves Fox said as the squandron began firing on them..
_ Krystal looked at katt and avalon
 so whats the plan? do we stick together, or not?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wouldn't be too sure about that if I were you" Samuel spoke as he lauched two sidewinder missiles and pulled a barrel roll to avoid a few oncoming attacks.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox started firing as the incoming group split up. this looked it was going to be an oldfashioned dogfight, and Fiox had been in plenty of those..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The two Sidewinders that Avalon launched completely went off course.

"Damn, it looks like we can forget using missiles"

Avalon immediately attempted to get behind one of the craft and blow it out of the sky.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox twirledinbetween two planes hitting thewm with laser fire. he swerved to avoid return fire. the battle in the sky was quickly heatuingup
 in the command  center krystal guided her groiup further into the building. there was debruiis on the floor, there had been a fight off some kind here, but strangely there were no bodies anywhere..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt crouched inside the command center next to Krystal.
"Crap...this isn't good."
She said gently...

Outside, Adrian dodged around one of the ships laser fire, shifting his suit into it's aircraft form, rolling away from another explosion.  
"Damnit!  These guys are talented!"
He cursed, pulling into a sharp climb moments before an alarm blared in his cockpit.
"All units, look out!  We've got a high-energy beam coming from high orbit!"
He yelled, as a massive beam lanced down through the sky, searing a massive crater into the ground...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just hang in there Katt' Krystal said ' just stick close to me and we'll get to the bottom of this.. ' the central computer should be somewhere further in, it should be able to tell us what happened here..'
- Yeah this guys aren't pushovers' Fox agreed as he dodged a fresh volley. ' just keep them occupied, and dont let any of them get behind you..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You're mine" Fang growled as he launched a heat seeker at Avalon's arwing.

"Are you sure about that" Avalon replied confidently as he lauched a flare then quickly turned his ship 180 degrees(BSG style) and fired six shots at the Fangs ship, the shots hit their mark but it did little other than piss the rest of the Shadow Squadron off.

"How dare you!" A demonic female voice screamed over the comm. and fired eight shots at the Excalibur, all of which hit.

"Damn" Avalon muttered as his ship began stalling. Avalon immediated tried to pull up and was soon successful. He breathed a quick sigh of relief, knowing he had just barely escaped a firey death.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Time to resurrect this RP.)

"Good shooting, Telos" Fang said over the comlink. Suddenly a barrage of laser fire erupted from below Telo's ship, damaging it to the point where the Leopard was forced to retreat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox pepoppered the aArwing with blue laser  fire, knocking it out ofd the sky..
 Meanwhile Krystal had found the cebtral computer and turned it on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ssems like the base was attacked earlier Krystal said as she looked at the computer.. looked tlike there were some stryker class ships involved..  try those other computers Katt see if you can see anything.. Inwardly she was conflicyed between adrian's attraction to her, her feelings for fox, and the goofing with Katt.. but all that could wait..
 Fox knocked down another few arwings with wellplaced shots  keep it up guys ' he radooioed ' How are things on your end Bill?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: