The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 50719

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
crystal headed back towards the klandmaster and climbed back intothe great fox.' we;re basck in the greatfox " she radioed.. '  he'lll run what he found on the computers..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the Landmaster headed back towards the Great Fox, Adrian's radio crackled over the comm line.  
"Can...Anyone read me?  Suit took severe damage, and I was...forced to touch down about 30 knots south southeast of your last...known location.  Requesting pickup."
He said, static crackling throughout his transmission...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we hear you adrain,. heading towards your location now, just stay calm,, we're on our way" Fox replied, and redirected the landmaster towards the  signal... the frequency got weaker, but as fox flew he could see a ebris field from a downed arwing.. he followed it and after a few nmminutes saw the wreckage of the plane. fox landed the landmaster and popped out.. '  good thing yu radioed in when you did Asrain, otherwise you'd be in a world of trouble.' he said. adrain looked like his armor was about to fall off.. he ha been wound , pretty badly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian chuckled.
"Heh...does it really look that bad?"
He joked lightly, as the White Fang flew overhead, opening a set of pod doors on the underside...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox helped get adrian to his feet. ' lets get you back so you can receive treatment. we're not exactly sure what happened here.. we found something on the base computer but its coded and slippys working on translating it.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, standing shakily.
"Right, right.  Sorry I ended up in this bad shape guys."
He said with a grin...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its ok krystal said reassuringly. lets just get you to safety.. ' she added giving him as gentle a hug as she could given his condition..
 foc opened the landmaster hatch sopo aidran could climb in.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian smiled, climbing into the last Landmaster, giving Krystal a hug back as the White Fang lowered down, grabbing the damaged armor and hoisting it back into the hangar bay as Emile's voice came over the radio.
"Guys, we have a problem.  Fichina's climate control system's gone offline again.  Seems like some sort of cyber attack this time..."
He said nervously...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll head there right away' Fox said as he climbed in. shorn of his armor, Adrain's body had several wounds on it.
 krystal radioed to katt. ' we've gotr adrain. once hes onboard do you want to hang out for awhile? i mean until we reach fichina..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt nodded, smiling.
"Absolutely, Krys.  Plus, once we hit Fichina, it'd be nice to have someone to help...keep me warm."
She said with a blush...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly. we'll all have to huddle tiogether as its get really cold there." Krystal said in reply. ' first things forst we need to find out whats causing the weather problems..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Emile chuckled a little.  
"From my preliminary scans of the system, it looks like there are a set of interference devices set around the planet.  Seems like they're severing the connections between the mainframe and the outlying systems.  I tried remote disabling them, but it looks like we're gonna need boots on the ground to get rid of them."
He said with a sigh...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be me, in other wordsx replied.. '' in the meantime. we need to give adrain time to heal up and recuperate before sending him back out again.. We'll have to knock out the devices before landing on the plent. Just like old times" He grinnined.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian chuckled.
"Oh no.  You guys aren't leaving me out of the fun.  I should be up and ready for action by the time we hit Fichina, and besides.  I think there's a new suit and some gear we're supposed to be testing, and this will be the perfect opportunity."
He said with a small grin...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just make sure everything is  ready to go"Falco radioed in.. " once we handle fichina, trhen its off to Sector X."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah.  No need to be so impatient.  After all, it's unlikely that the sector will go anywhere."
He said with a soft laugh...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets get back to the Great Fox" fox said piloting the landmasrter up into the air.. the great fox came into view and its docking bay opened allowing fox to enter the holding bay.." take adrian to the medical wing, ROB" fox said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian smirked slightly.
"Heh.  I can make it there myself, guys.  Don't worry."
He chuckled...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets go rest up' Krystal said to katt, then we can pick up on where we left off after aquus ' she smirked. ' you were telung me about that time with fay and miyu/' she laughed.
_ fox nodded. ' i'll be in the training room.' he grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt grinned as she wrapped her tail around Krystal's waist.
"Mmm...yay~"
She chuckled...