The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2432 · 148610

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My contempt for gun control or any weapons restrictions is absolute.

My favorite science is biology.

Despite being a Northerner, I have been mistaken for a Southerner because of my accent and my views.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
none of the rights grabted by the bill of rights are absolute, there are limits to them.. the first amendment does not protect shouting fire in a crowded room, and when the second amend,emt was passed the world was a very different place. i dont mind granting the right to own guns, but restrictions are necesary. required training, limiting of ammo, and the like. there are places where guns should not be permitted, churches, football stadiums and national parks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
As you can see I'm a brony and very proud of it. I don't give a damn if people make fun of me for it. My favorite colors are blue,black,white, I love junk food way to much. I love animation with a passion. I love mostly 80% animation movies and shows. 20% live action.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Nobody knows much about me? Alright, I'll explain what I can...

As I have said a few times already (including this thread), I am on the autistic spectrum disorder list, and honest to god's sake, I'm happy to live my life like this!

My favorite color is brown, the same color of everyone's favorite food. WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST?!  :lol

I have an odd passion for collecting vintage items, such as vinyl albums, 8-track tapes, VHS tapes, hats, posters, and so forth. This is mainly because I have a very strong taste of appeal to nostalgia. As you can tell, I am also a very strong music lover who loves almost any type of music. Some of my favorite artists include: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Garth Brooks, Bee Gees, Lionel Richie, Barry Manilow (therefore making my grandfather, a Manilow hater, jealous), Ronnie Milsap, Led Zeppelin, Shania Twain, Jackson 5, and many others.

I am forming a band entitled "The Dinosaurs" that I am hoping to cover the songs from The Land Before Time, among others (P.S. I will go into further detail about it in the future. Stay put!).

I have always had a passion for children's shows, especially cartoons. I especially love the educational shows, which still cling on to my heart today (ex. Bear in the Big Blue House).

I absolutely hate having to go into arguments (I HATE yelling!), perverted subjects, and conversations with moronic kids who don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm now in high school, and there are still people there that are just immature that I can't stand! Good thing I'm one of the students who likes to do my best every single day, therefore, I'm almost always on the honor roll.  :D

That's all I can care to think about for now. And like I said, I'm happy to live my life like it is! I just wish every day would be a happy one, and if that wish comes true, I'll be in La-La land every day from then on.  :lol  Later!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yay than you and I are gonna be enemies The Anonymous Person because I love being immature and I also love saying adult jokes that are raunchy and filthy. And I also sometimes like getting into fights but not really. I try to avoid then. And I like mild racist jokes as well. I bash polish,Irish people the most since I am both of those nationality's. And nor do I care if people say racist jokes around me since I just ignore them and or laugh witch is very wrong to do.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have Aspergers Syndrome.

Yeah, I have Asperger's Syndrome, too. (my social skills.) I'm a very quiet/shy person out in public.

You're not alone, Rainbowgirl 39.  There's plenty of other GOF members who also have Aspergers Syndrome, too.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ehh, I am an Early Childhood Education major, and I fit right in with preschoolers, as I often act like a big child
I'm disorganized!! *facepalms*
Was homeschooled *quietly cheers*
Never been in a relationship...
I'm the epitome of the definition of NERD: an intelligent, but single-minded person obsessed with a non-social pursuit or hobby
I love animals, especially the misunderstood misfits: dinosaurs, corvids, bats, weasels, canids, etc.
I prefer watching CG or animated movies to most of the crap put out today :p I love the fantasy genre, most of all.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Jrd89 I have social problems too I talk to my family but shy to other people

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I remembered the first dog I ever wanted was a Borzoi, though I wasn't sure what kind of dog it was until I was 15.  When I was little, I wanted a dog just like Boris, from Disney's Lady & the Tramp.  At 15, I found out Boris was a Borzoi.  The only other breeds I ever liked as a child were a Siberian Husky (my grandmother had one) and a St Bernard (also from Disney cartoons).

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I have a very bad habit of biting my nails, along with my lips, which has been going on for as long as I can remember.

I am both tidy and disorganized in certain areas, because we have so much stuff that we might wanna get rid of some of it.

I have an "Adobe Audition 1.5" studio programmed on my computer, where I often record bits and pieces and things.

My favorite pair of headphones are the Sony MDR-G45 headphones.

As an adult, I would like to become a singer/musician/voice actor/occasional conductor. That's show biz for me!   :lol:

I have been in the school band since 6th grade, playing percussion. I have also been in the school choir from 5th grade up until 8th grade. I am hoping to eventually join the school's select choir as a bass (tenor...maybe, but I prefer bass).

I have been in the following high school musicals:

Beauty and the Beast (backup singer and dancer)
The Music Man (again, backup singer and dancer, as well as a newspaper reader on the train scene)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Grandpa George)

I will also be in Seussical! this year as General Genghis Khan Schmitz, the crazy-for-war character of the show.

More on me to come some other time.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 23 2013 on  09:48 PM
I will also be in Seussical! this year as General Genghis Khan Schmitz, the crazy-for-war character of the show.
I've always wanted to see Seussical! I need to get on the musical bandwagon, there are so many plays I want to see
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Hey! I was in Seussical a few years ago! I was the Mayor of Whoville. It's a really fun play indeed.  :)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'm a Libertarian and strong 2A supporter.

I also have a very foul mouth. Comes from reading a lot of military SF and chatting with my friends.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it shows up in your stories Serris, which are very good by the way.
 i am a big supporter of raising the minimum wage and indexing. if the minimum wage had been indexed in 1970, it would be over 10.50 an hour now.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see I don't get offended by racist comments jokes and words. I think racism is funny actually. No I'm not a racist at all. I love Black coffee and I love sexual adult humor and jokes.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just when I thought I've seen some pretty weird things, tonight I narrowly missed getting a refrigerator thrown at me :blink:.

I was on the first floor of my housing unit starting my laundry.  After I started the washer and began to head for the stairs, down comes a fridge bigger than me with some glass in it, followed by my neighbor who is probably one of the biggest alcoholics I've ever known.  He was drunk off his arse and launched a fridge down the stairs, supposedly getting rid of it.  I'm just glad nobody got hit :crazy.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Well, that certainly is weird.

As for me, I've noticed that when my dad's not home (he's on contract work in Iraq), his cat (who he raised by hand last year) seems to always want to come to me for attention. Maybe it's because I come home earliest, but even when there's a bunch of people around, she still jumps up on my lap/shoulder/gets in the way of the keyboard.