The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1118 · 83490

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jan 9 2013 on  07:45 PM
Giving the Catholic Church a second chance and see how they will treat me this time around.
What do you mean, Petrie?
As for thoughts... I am apparently going in to work today, so I guess I am thinking... darn, why did it have to stop blizzarding? XDD
And I can't use my drawing tablet because apparently the room it's stored in is off limits ever since we turned it into a guest room... so I'm debating the best means of actually using it before I'm overloaded with commisions :p
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Cyberpunk and the vast amount of fanfic ideas roiling in my head.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
My daily exercise walking plan. I need to walk for two hours a day. Morning and afternoon. meaning walk one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Feb 9 2013 on  03:38 PM
Quote from: Petrie85,Jan 9 2013 on  07:45 PM
Giving the Catholic Church a second chance and see how they will treat me this time around.
What do you mean, Petrie?
As for thoughts... I am apparently going in to work today, so I guess I am thinking... darn, why did it have to stop blizzarding? XDD
And I can't use my drawing tablet because apparently the room it's stored in is off limits ever since we turned it into a guest room... so I'm debating the best means of actually using it before I'm overloaded with commisions :p
The church I went to long ago treated me very poorly and I stop believing. Now I'm going to my church down the street and I love it. I love the people and I love how people treat me with respect. And I love how everyone get's to talk here. No one is left out. In a Catholic church they don't let females talk at all witch I found rude and mean. So I stopped going to the Catholic Church thank god and now I'm at this church that everyone is welcoming and kind and friendly.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The church I went to long ago treated me very poorly and I stop believing.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I'm glad you found a better place :)
J. R. R. Tolkein

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Like Serris, I'm also thinking a lot about fanfiction possibilities. Particularly timings.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Life in general, I suppose. Last night, I had a band concert at my school. Many other performers were there. We had the following: our band, along with the middle school band, and the high school choir and select choir, plus a jazz band (who sounded great!) and a percussion ensemble (same!). Great night.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Moving out this year to lands as of yet uncertain. I've been turning possibilities over in my head, but due to everything being up in the air this year, I'll reserve further comments for a later time.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How much I hate gun control and the f---ing s---head NJ politicans who propose them. Fact, I've never been to a NJ city I didn't think deserved to get hit by a meteorite.

How much I hate Mayor Cory Booker. Fact, I think most big city mayors are somewhat corrupt and lazy.

At least in Williamsburg, the mayor actually teaches economics in W&M and my hometown mayor's an EMT who actually goes on calls.

--------------

I'm gonna go for a walk and then give my state representatives an email about our 2nd Amendment Rights when I've calmed down.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm thinking about how hippie-like my parenthood ambitions are  :blink: . I mean, I want to do the attachment route (carrying 24/7, exclusively nursing), homeschool (I'm even pondering a curriculum), and "real" sugar-free feeding. I mean "having my own garden" sugar-free; hardly letting my kids candy and when I do it has to be the best of the best.

But that means I'd have to change my OWN diet.
Looks like I have to convince my mom that we have to go to the Farmer's Market a lot more...

I'd have to have a nice, long talk with my boyfriend about it, as he's quite a picky eater.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm going through a serious amount of inner turmoil that I'm starting to lose mind. I don't know right from wrong, and I'm hopelessly lost...

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Feb 15 2013 on  07:54 PM
I'm thinking about how hippie-like my parenthood ambitions are  :blink: . I mean, I want to do the attachment route (carrying 24/7, exclusively nursing), homeschool (I'm even pondering a curriculum), and "real" sugar-free feeding. I mean "having my own garden" sugar-free; hardly letting my kids candy and when I do it has to be the best of the best.
Ptyra that sounds awesome!!
My mom is thinking of starting up a garden again, a collective thing with two of my sisters who also want to garden - we may even get some chickens :)

Seriously, I wonder why American mothers don't do a lot of holding or being with baby - other cultures, baby is with mommy all the time. Over here, baby's in the play-pen, baby's in the Exer-saucer, baby's NOT WITH MOMMY :o it's kinda sad...

Ehh, I'm thinking about the ART history papers I have due so I should probably get off and do them :p
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
About how ironic it is that we've dodged every major snowstorm this year... except the one supposedly happening on Wednesday. Could be up to a foot of snow! Really?  :blink:

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Mar 4 2013 on  10:12 PM
About how ironic it is that we've dodged every major snowstorm this year... except the one supposedly happening on Wednesday. Could be up to a foot of snow! Really?  :blink:
In our area, I believe the storm is staying south of us, so we should be free from a snow day tomorrow.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Mar 5 2013 on  06:19 AM
we should be free from a snow day tomorrow.
Gaaah! Whut? No snow day?
Drat, I guess I will have to do my assignments, then :DD
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Well, I hope my music assessment went okay. Why did we have to go last? We were seriously rushed since it was the end of the lesson, let alone the fact that there were younger year hooligans screaming outside. :anger

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hate it when that happens :p assessments shouldn't be rushed. Seriously, you are being ASSESSED, that takes time.

Thinking about how awesome it is that I am not expected in class tomorrow bc I finished the assignment due and I'm ahead, YESS!
J. R. R. Tolkein

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My thoughts?

"Buetterfly....What happens if you do fight fire with fire..I guess it just makes  a bigger fire....how come paper covers rock...I'm gonna throw a rock at someone and see if they can protect themselves with paper in the name of science! I'm hungry..should go make some pancakes...pancakes"

I have an odd mind ok

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
How coming this May, it will be my fifth anniversy here as a GOF member.

:wow Holy Cheese.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Congrats, Rat lady! I'm thinking about wether I'll get the lab position at my university. I should find out soon.

Update:
I got it!!  :DD  :lol  :DD
I got the position! This calls for a victory song!

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and- CURSE YOU, PETE TOWNSHEND! Can't get it out of my head!  :bang

So yeah, can't wait to meet with the professor at the lab and discuss the experiments I'll be able to be a part of.