The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away

Nick22 · 410 · 40597

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Zira. I was hoping to run into you sooner or later." Amaterasu told the lioness, clearly not trusting the lioness.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Genta and the others looked surprised at the appearance of the owner of the bathhouse.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
swo what business of yours brings you here? Zira asked, her gaze not leaving the assorted group in front of her.. " If it is sometyhing I can help you with. I will of course do my best to oblige..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kura and Shirigume remained frozen, not from fear but from anxious anticipation of the other side's next move.  They would not draw swords unless they are absolutely sure if it is needed, and to do so against a powerful spirit without justification is a death sentence in itself.  Especially with other souls not present are in jeopardy.  Kura does not want to lose his chance to rescue his boy...

Roscoe and Desoto, on the other hand, clutch the hilts of their weapons in eagerness to strike, whether or not if among the others happens to be a goddess.  It was Not who easily holds his restraint...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I came to take the lost cubs and the human orphan back to the mortal realm." Amaterasu explained.

---------------------

"Just keep the door shut, unless it can walk through walls" Al explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sorry dearie it doesnt work that way. they belong to me. they agreed to work for me, and i must admit they have been doing a good job..threy signed a contract which is legal and binding.. unless you have something more vasluable to me then thier services..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Shirigume stood up and walked to Kura.  "Any ideas?" she whispered.

"Well, we both know we can't fight for the mortal kids," Kura answered back softly.  "And I doubt our money combined could pay for them.  I may have accumulated a lot over the centuries, but I'm no king."

"And you can't give your servitude to her.  You still have your own child to find."

"Don't tell me you'd consider offering yourself, do you?"

"As a last option, only because of our rematch.  But I won't mind kicking around those Dobermans to show a point of interest..."

"Let's just hope the Sun Goddess has something up her sleeve..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Um..." Kovu said, approaching the scene, "Is there anything I can do to help, mother?" he asked.

"Seems we aren't the only ones on a mission here," Genta told his allies.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"And it seems it'll be ending fast for all of us..." Shirigume replied.

----------

At the same time, in the very vault where it was placed for safekeeping, the hourglass began to glow brightly and bounce about the small space, growing ever more violently, until it soon landed hard on its side, and shatters the glass.  In an instant, a misty ball of green light bounced out through the safe walls and flew about the area, picking up speed as it circles and then shoots out of the room, across hallways and past several folks before disappearing around the corner...

----------

Red was still in his bath when he senses and later realizes what was wrong.  He jumped up and roared in a fit of fury...

----------

Back in the room, Roscoe's ear perked up, and figured out something just went amiss elsewhere...

And Charlie's ears also perked.  "How about that?  I think your kid just popped up somewhere in the bathhouse..."

Kura and Shirigume turned in surprise, and Kura nodded.  "I feel him too.  But how'd you know that too?"

"We guardian angels can tell if a lost spirit is calling for help.  I forget I have it some of the time..."

Kura looked back at Roscoe and glared.  "And he knows something..." the kirin holds the hilt of his sword.

Roscoe returned the gaze and makes ready to draw his...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
return to your duties Kovu' zira said and undertioone to her voice,.. ' so what is your oiffer..she said to the sun godess
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes mother," Kovu nodded, wanting to stay out of the conflict. The dark furred cub scurried away.

Genta bent his legs subtlety  into a fighting stance for if worse came to worse.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Amaterasu stood her ground, a low growl escaping her mouth. But upon hearing Zira's words, ceased her aggression.

"Since you put it that way, perhaps I could help with business, at least until the mortals are able to return to they're realm. Otherwise, I could simply make you no more than a memory, take your pick." The sun goddess explained, a smirk making its way across her face.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
very well, you will have to compemsate me for depriving me of the boys services though ' Zira said, turning away from the goddess, folow me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Things remain tense between the lesser spirits as they face each other.

"Even with the Boss Lady leaving," Charlie whispered, "is there a way to get past these guys without a fight?"

"We already got something done," Shirigume replied with a smirk.  What was not seen was that another origami sparrow had already been sent out the window and back into the bathhouse on a different level.  "Now the ball's in their court..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there anything we can use for bribery?" Genta suggested innocuously.

"Hey sis, bro, seems like we got a goddess here," Kovu told Nuka and Vitani

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Amaterasu did as she was told and followed Zira.

"So how is business going for you, Zira? I'd heard you had a few problems with a stink spirit recently." the goddess asked in a casual tone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes i did, its not the first time eother" Zira shrugged ' But nothing a few hours of cleasanup wont fix' she added as she continued working.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
make sure to attend to her needs ' vitani said to kovu. get on it!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there anything I can help you with?" Kovu smiled, bowing to the goddess. Zira's youngest was happy to help.