The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Secret Of NIMH II: The Legacy Continues

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Once upon a time, there was a book called "Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of N.I.M.H" by Robert C. O'Brian, the book was a true gem and later it got a fascinating sequel titled "Rasco And The Rats Of N.I.M.H" written by Robert O'Brian's daughter.

In 1982, Don Bluth adapted Mrs. Frisby And The Rats Of NIMH and released the film, The Secret Of NIMH, like the novel, it was a gem of a movie, but that means its going to get a good sequel like the novel did right...right....WRONG! Instead it got that piece of crap known only as The Secret Of NIMH 2: Timmy To The Rescue, I thought it was so bad I would rather write my own sequel to the film, heck, I'll do just that....so I did...or am doing in The Secret Of NIMH II: The Legacy Continues.

Unlike the offical sequel, The Legacy Continues only takes place one year after The Secret Of NIMH and everyone is living happily ever after...but it turns out Jenner didn't die the night he killed Nicodemus, and  he swore to hunt down Mrs. Brisby and obtain the stone given to her by Nicodemus, Justin arrives at her house and warns her, Mrs. Brisby is shocked at the news.

Justin gives her the stone and tells her to go to Thorn Valley, there she can go one place Jenner surely can't reach her - through space and time, after doing so she ends up in the year 2010(present time).

The first chapter is finished but I plan on getting two or three more chapters done before I upload the story onto Fanfiction.net.