The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Grown Up Discussion

Zimba · 9 · 1588

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So me and Banana Bread (or better known as Nahla) were chatting and we  thought...hey why not have a rp with the gang as adults...there hasn't been one of THEM before

Yes the movie adults are in it to..even Grandma and Grandpa..even though they'll be old as anything (no offence).

PLOT:
Ah...adulthood. Things have changed now. They must learn to stop their fooling around and take on their duties in the valley but must also try and keep their friendships strong, Love,heartbreak and more are facing the gang as they realize being 'all grown up' isn't all cracked up as they thought it to be.

CHARACTERS:

Since Nana/Banana Bread/Pineapple/Tal/Nahla helped come up with this she got to pick first and she picks....no surprises....Littlefoot I haven't picked who I'll be yet though.

Littlefoot: Nahla
Cera:
Ducky:
Petrie:
Spike:
Chomper:
Ruby:
Grandma:
Grandpa:
Mr Threehorn
Tria
Trica
Bron:
Mama Swimmer:
Mama Flyer:
Ali:
Rhett:
Shorty:

Others can be added if you really want to play as them but not on lost..

OCS welcome

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could be interesting.  Things would have changed, like you mentioned.  It makes sense.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just thought of a few more things we didn't talk about.

~Will their personalties change now they are older and more mature? Like will they be more serious about stuff?

~Will Petrie still talk like he does as a child in the actual series? Same with Ruby.

~Will Spike be able to speak now?

~Will the Great Valley have of changed in any way if so how?

~What will Chomper do for food? I mean I doubt crawlers will fill an adult sharptooth.

I really looking forward to this...since  LBT has closed so there will never be another one so they'll never grow up,we'll just make our own version. But those questions have be wondering  <_<.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good questions,Banana Bread but I don't the answer to any of them. That'lll have to be decided by everyone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what about ali and rhette?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I haz Bron? I got son,why not father?

Ohh OC'S allowed (me JUST noticing)..hmm maybe Nahla...or her sister Laila (used to be Uzuri).

Or maybe my three-horn OC Victor..that'll be good for Cera..hmmmm.

We'll I'll put Victor down but may leave my longnecks out of this one not sure. Since theres already Ali to be Littlefoot's 'love interest'.

PuppyRomny

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I've also never noticed that. Animating must be pretty hard and tiring business if stuff like that happens as often as it does. biggrin.

-----------------------------------
Try looking for a great Colorful Flowers Pattern Legging that works for your body and skin tone.