The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Reviving: The Shadow Raptor Series

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
well? what do y'all say?

its been so long since I've been able to do anything with it. Now I have the perfect opportunity!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Was this the final part, where it was going to be a full battle for the whole part, including superpowers?    If so Mim, not having any superpowers and not being a warrior, may not fit.  Same if I do Mr. Thicknose, he has no powers nor is a warrior.  Same with Ducky, Littlefoot, & Petrie, unless there are things for them to do, they are not warriors either, and have no super or magical powers that I know of.  The closest that may have that are Mim who seems good with knowing about plants and healing, but that is not magic, making splints, & stuff mainly seen in various movie and tv episodes, and I doubt Mr. Thicknose's having maybe a photographic memory is very super or magical.  Assuming he really did mean that he remembered every word of what he heard the farwalkers say about the mysterious beyond.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, Lord Aves, you only need to say the word, and My guys are so back in!

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Yes...yes! I will follow this story to the end of the earth! Just say the word! :DD

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It sure it will be interesting to see, after all, we are all have been waiting to see how will be this saga's finale.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
This was the response I was kind of expecting =)

very well then, I shall say the word...

"Hoblegobledeflobles!"

(don't ask me what that word means, I just made it up of the top of my head)

before we do get started, I need to know what all has happened. anyone willing to give a recap?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't want to start over again since it's been so long.  and I doubt any of my characters would have a place in an rp meant for only combat and warriors.

Not to mention all the magic, powers and superpowers being flung back and forth.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
From what I remember:

The sparring match is over and everyone is mainly talking about preparing for the upcoming fight. Zaine is trying to convince Longtail that Korr means well and won't kill him. Everyone is skeptically accepting Korr's help, and I think Vylor knows that an army of fast biters will also attck the Great Valley. On a much smaller note, Korr offered Zaine to join his herd since Zaine has no living parents, and he is torn between leaving with him or staying in the valley with his friends.

That's all I can remember at this point. If I forgot something, please anybody add it.